The Roommate Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman sleeps with her friend whilst her boyfriend sleeps.
3.5k words
4.65
45k
80

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tangotwo
tangotwo
59 Followers

The party was gradually ending. Everywhere I looked, there were people passed out, being assisted whilst throwing up, or spilling drinks on whatever surface happened to be closest. There was the odd straggler, trying in vain to keep the night going.

We had had enough though. I was in the house of someone I didn't know, I'd had too much to drink (though by the looks of him, nowhere near as much as James, my boyfriend), and I wanted nothing more than to pass out then and there.

I had only gone to the party because it was to celebrate one of James' oldest friends leaving for Australia. I had never actually met the guy, and in my inebriated state wouldn't have been able to tell you his name or point him out if you'd asked me to. James had always kept me separate from most of his friends, I never really knew why and don't care that much anyway. I already have enough friends and don't want anymore.

Still, I had decided to go on the condition that I could bring my best friend and roommate along with me - Erin. Erin and I had met at university, where we are both in our second year of studying to become a primary school teacher. She's shorter than me, standing at a little under 5'4". Her shoulder-length dirty blonde hair is exclusively worn in a plait. She has large, pale blue eyes that combined with her hair, gave the impression that she's a very cold person, which could not be further from the truth. Her breasts are also much smaller than mine, but they suit her petite frame perfectly.

I, on the other hand, stand at 5'8", and have long, dark red hair that sits in whichever style I can be bothered for that day. I'm slightly more muscular than Erin, having swum nationally when I was younger. Whereas then I thought my 34D breasts were a hindrance, now they are my best feature, combined with my bright brown eyes.

I've been with James for five years, we met at school, and he's the only person I've ever been with. He spends most of his free time when he's not with me at the gym that me and Erin work at. This, combined with his 6'7" height, means he intimidates the toughest of men, though I always consider him as my teddy bear.

In that moment though, he looked like more of a toddler, struggling to stand upright and failing to get coherent words out.

'Come on,' I said, though even in my drunken state I could hear that my words, too, were slurred. 'Let's find Erin and go upstairs.'

His face lit up for the merest fraction of a second, the thought of a threesome clearly entering his mind. It vanished as quickly as it appeared though, as the still sane part of his brain kicked into action, telling him that a threesome was most definitely not on the cards at all.

As if to confirm this, James took this opportunity to fall over. I sighed at the state of my boyfriend and searched for Erin. She had disappeared some time earlier with a guy that I had never seen before, though how long ago this had happened was anyone's guess.

Deciding on the spot to leave my boyfriend on the floor, I moved out of the living room and into the kitchen. One man attempted to loop his arm around me, which I immediately shrugged off, cringing at the dampness of his sleeve which had clearly had several drinks spilt down it. Dotted around were a few couples embroiled in what they must have thought was passionate kissing, though in reality they looked more like fish flapping about on land.

With no sign of her in the kitchen, I went out into the garden and spotted her talking to a group of guys, all of whom seemed to be pining for her attention.

'Erin,' I called.

She looked up, in the middle of laughing at a story one of the boys had been telling. Even drunk, I couldn't help but marvel at her smile. It was by far her best feature and lit up whichever room she was in.

'Hey Ruby,' she replied. 'This is...' she gestured around but had evidently forgotten everyone's names. An awkward silence descended. I smirked, not wanting to help her out.

The pause became uncomfortable.

'Anyway,' she continued, clearly looking to brush over the awkwardness. 'What's up?'

'Me and James are going to bed,' I said before pausing and thinking. 'Provided I can get him off the floor. You coming?'

She beamed. 'Wouldn't miss it for the world,' she exclaimed, before finishing her drink and getting to her feet. She looked around at her audience. 'It's been a pleasure boys, but I can hear the mattress calling my name.'

It took a while for us to make it back to James, largely on account of Erin hitting a guy who had groped her on the way through the kitchen. Eventually, however, we found James unconscious in the exact spot that I'd left him.

We both looked at his lifeless form, then at each other, and back to James.

'How the fuck are we going to lift -' Erin began, but was cut off immediately as James woke up, gasping at the water that I had thrown over his face. He looked like a lost puppy for a few seconds, before his eyes focused on me.

'Come on, lightweight,' I said. 'We're going to bed.'

We had travelled quite far to get to James' friends house, and so he had kindly said that we would be able to crash in one of his spare rooms. Even so, it took nearly ten minutes to get there due to James not being able to fully support himself as well as his drunken astonishment at the most mundane things.

The process was considerably sped up when Erin and I were assisted halfway up the stairs by James' elder sister Emily. I had met Emily a few weeks after me and James had started dating. She was a few years older than me and James and had used her status as big sister to warn me that I would regret it if I ever hurt her baby brother. After that, however, we had got on well. We had gone shopping multiple times, and I had helped her come out as gay to her family.

Emily was as short as James was tall. She was only 4'11", but, like James, she worked out a lot, giving her a very defined body. Her breasts were enormous for her size though, 32E if I had to guess. She had dark brown hair, the same colour as James.

With Emily's assistance, me and Erin finally managed to get James into the room, before she bade us goodnight and closed the door, mentioning something about a girl she wanted to find.

'I'll sleep on the floor,' James mumbled. 'For I am nothing, if not a gentleman.'

Erin and I laughed, as James followed this pronouncement with a bow, which made him nearly topple over.

'You truly are our knight in shining armour,' Erin responded, as she kicked off her Converse and flopped on to the single bed.

'You are welcome, m'lady,' came James' response, before he lumbered down to the floor and lay on his back.

'Hey, good sir knight,' I said, a slight twinkle in my eye. 'Is that your sword in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?'

I gestured to the large bulge in his jeans. His 8-inch cock was clearly visible, pressed up against the inside of his left thigh.

'It is...' James said, struggling to think of anything to say.

'It's fine,' I replied. 'If it's still there in the morning, I'll give you the most amazing blow job you've ever had.'

He smiled at that, as I winked at him. I kicked off my own trainers, and squeezed in beside Erin, who moved out of the way so that I could lay down next to her - she had taken the opportunity to ogle at my boyfriend's dick.

Within seconds, James' snores filled the room. Erin tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable under the duvet. Her movements stopped abruptly, however.

'I've never given anyone a blow job,' she said.

'What?' Came my stunned response. 'I've seen you flirt with hundreds of guys in clubs though. How have you not even given one a blow job?'

'How many of those guys have you seen me kiss?'

I thought about that for a moment. Now that she mentioned it, I had never seen Erin kiss anyone. This was very odd, seeing as she spent every single night out we had flirting for free drinks. She was, objectively speaking, stunning. All you had to do was look at the guys tonight to see that. She had had three eating out of the palm of her hand in the garden, and one had groped her as we had come back into the house.

'You've never kissed anyone?' I asked.

'Never had the opportunity with anyone that I really liked,' she responded, her voice sounding fragile.

We were both looking up at the ceiling, squeezed together on a mattress designed for one. I turned to face her and gave her a hug.

'It's fine, I'll be your wingwoman from now on,' I said, and planted a quick kiss on her cheek.

She tilted her head against mine.

'Yeah, I'd like that,' she said. And we both drifted off to sleep.

I never knew how long I had been asleep for. It could have been minutes or hours. All I remember was that I could feel something moving beside me, and the sounds of soft moaning.

Instinctively, I stayed where I was, facing towards James. Erin was beside me, next to the wall, and it seemed to be from her that the moans were coming. Listening a bit harder, I could hear a faint squishing noise that seemed to be in rhythm with what I could feel moving.

It took me a few seconds to realise what it was - Erin was touching herself right next to me. I stayed where I was, frozen in place for several minutes as I listened to her try and bring herself to orgasm. To my surprise though, I didn't feel disgusted like I thought I would. On the contrary, I could feel myself getting hot, and after a few more minutes I realised that my the inside of my thighs were starting to get wet.

I had never considered being with a woman before. I had admired them, sure. I had even admired Erin. But I had never thought of being with one. Not until then. When my mind suddenly started filling with images of Erin between my legs.

I lay there, frozen in place, listening to my best friend get off right beside me. I longed to join her but didn't dare move.

'Ohhh,' Erin moaned. It seemed as if she had moved her head so that she was right by ear. I felt her hot breath tickle the back of my neck, making my hairs stand on end. 'Ohhh, Ruby...'

That was new. My mind raced. Was Erin really touching herself whilst thinking of me?! There was no doubt about it now, my pussy was soaked. My best friend, my roommate was pleasuring herself right next to me, and I was the one she was thinking of!

I rolled over so that I was on my back, which caused Erin to pause. When I didn't move again, however, I felt and heard her carry on. She was becoming more breathless, and her pace was picking up. I couldn't blame her; my pussy was on fire as well.

Suddenly, her pace slowed down, as though she was contemplating something. It didn't take me long to find out what. I felt her soft hands lift my shirt slightly, and glide delicately down my stomach. Her finger inched under the waistband of my leggings ever so slightly, and began to move side to side, as though she was gearing herself up to reach her destination. My breath caught in my throat as I silently willed her on.

After what seemed like an eternity, she seemed to get the resolve she needed. Her hand flattened against my stomach and began to edge southwards. I felt her fingers catch slightly on my lace thong, as she slowly made her way to my cunt. Part of me worried that I would explode as soon as she touched me. The other part was just desperate for some release.

Eventually she found my pussy, her fingers grazing over my clit, and sliding between my lips. I could hear how wet I was just from that small movement. Erin was clearly in awe, as she began to pick up the pace of her own pleasure again.

'Oh you're so smooth,' she moaned. 'I always thought you would be.'

So, she had thought about me before? That was interesting. I longed for her to carry on, to fuck me with her fingers. But instead, she withdrew her hand, and I let out the breath I hadn't even realised I'd been holding.

'I wonder what you taste like,' she whispered, and I heard her let out another, slightly muffled, moan. 'Delicious,' came he breathless whisper. The thought of her tasting me drove me even wilder.

I had never been this turned on before, and I wasn't about to let it go to waste. Making up my mind in the moment, I readied myself to turn and kiss her.

Just as I was about to, however, Erin took hold of my hand. I froze. Had I been rumbled? Would she stop?

To my great surprise, neither of these were true.

'Feel how wet you make me,' she moaned, as she took my hand and slid it down her faux leather skirt. I carried on laying there, unable to believe what was happening, and desperate for it to continue. I was pleased but surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Had she taken them off for this? Or had she come to the party commando?

My fingers grazed a small tuft of hair, before she moaned as my fingers were guided into the folds of her soaking wet pussy.

'That's how wet you make me, baby,' she moaned, a hunger in her voice now. 'I've wanted you for so fucking long.'

'Then take me,' I replied quietly, as I retook control of my hand and slid one finger into her.

Erin practically jumped out of the bed.

'Ruby,' she said, far too loudly. 'I'm so sorry, I just... I don't -'

She was silenced as I turned to face her and kissed her softly.

'Shh, I want this as well, but we can't wake James.'

Erin's eyes were the widest I'd ever seen them. She looked mortified and I was briefly worried she would cry, or worse, throw up. She seemed unaware of my finger inside her, probing her insides. Her expression changed, however, when I bent my finger and found what was unmistakably her g-spot. Her eyes, still wide, were now filled with lust, not panic, and I took the opportunity to kiss her again.

We stayed there for a few moments, holding the most delicate kiss I'd ever had, slowly melting into each other. Eventually, her tongue brushed my lips, and I parted them, sliding my own tongue into her mouth. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. I had only kissed James before, and whilst he was a great kisser, he always got too into it, and it became rushed. Erin had far softer lips, and our tongues danced far slower, exploring each other's mouths with love and care.

It was Erin who broke the kiss.

'Ruby, are you sure?' She began but was cut off by another kiss from me.

'I'll show you how sure I am,' I replied, moving my face away from hers. I began to unbutton her shirt and this time was unsurprised to find no bra. 'I thought I could see your nipples tonight,' I teased, before moving my head and planting a soft kiss on each of her breasts.

This brought out another moan from Erin, and I could see her throw her head back as I planted more kisses on her tits.

'Don't be too loud,' I said, giving her a coy look as my tongue finally brushed across her erect nipple. This was followed by another loud moan. 'We can't wake James.'

'Let's see how quiet you can be then,' she whispered back as her hand worked its way back to my pussy. There was nothing slow about it this time. Erin seemed like a woman possessed with the single intention of playing with my cunt.

She began to rub my mound, eliciting a slight gasp from me. She brought her head forwards again and gave me a small wink. I opened my legs wider, giving her better access to my pussy, which by now was crying out for release. Her fingers rubbed small circles around my clit, sending waves of pleasure flowing through my body. I responded in kind my ceasing my teasing, my mouth latching on to her nipple, and my tongue circling it like a shark circling its prey.

I withdrew my finger from inside her and paid her clit some of the same attention she was giving my own. Our movements had become frenzied. It was as though our one purpose in life was to bring each other to orgasm. In a few minutes, I had gone from a straight girl in a happy relationship, to a girl who wanted nothing more than to pleasure her female best friend.

Erin's moans were becoming louder, and I briefly worried about James and what he would think if he woke up now. He was thrown from my mind almost instantly though as Erin left my clit and plunged two fingers into my hole. My mouth left her nipple, as I focused all my willpower on not screaming out.

I wasn't given chance to return to her tits however, as Erin removed her fingers from me, instead using her hand to pull my shirt down over my own breasts, exposing my bra. Within seconds, my bra had been pulled down too, exposing my breasts to Erin, whose face lit up. At the same time as her fingers slid back under my thong, her tongue began darting over my nipple.

A tsunami of euphoria cascaded through my body, as Erin's tongue danced between my nipples and her fingers found my g-spot. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Lust had taken hold, and I was sure I was about to have the biggest orgasm of my life.

I nudged her mouth from my nipple, she gave it a quick nip with her teeth and looked at me, a brief grin flitting across her face before being replaced with possibly the sexiest look I had ever seen on anyone. She was clearly teetering on the edge

'Oh my god Ruby, I'm so close, I'm going to cum,' she whispered, her voice hoarse and pleading.

'So am I,' I replied, as I felt the pleasure build to a crescendo in me. I looked her in the eyes. 'Kiss me,' I pleaded.

Her lips met mine, then are tongues found each other. It was a strange mix of outright lust, and tender love. I moved my fingers away from her clit and slid two of them effortlessly inside her. Almost instantly, I felt her pussy clamp down on them, as my own cunt did the same to hers. Our moans of pleasure were muffled, as our tongues continued their loving embrace.

My state of ecstasy took almost a minute to subside. When it had, I realised that we were still kissing, but now much more tenderly.

I broke the kiss, removed my hand from her skirt, and smiled at her. She smiled back. This time, her smile seemed to light up the room far more than it ever had done. This was the happiest I'd ever seen Erin, and as I realised that it was me who had caused it, I knew that I wanted to make her this happy every day.

Footsteps outside the door broke our trance, as Erin swiftly removed her hand from me. She smiled sheepishly and put my bra and shirt back on properly. I went to rebutton her shirt, when a thought occurred to me.

Instead of redressing her, I took my hand and raised it to my mouth. Slowly, not breaking eye contact with Erin, I opened my mouth and slid my fingers inside. My tongue slowly moved around them, trying to get every drop of Erin's juices off. She tasted sweeter than I thought she would. Her eyes once again went wide, as I slid my fingers back out.

'You taste pretty delicious yourself,' I whispered.

tangotwo
tangotwo
59 Followers