The Floating World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually the first part of the assignment is more of the same—practicing on the horsie with Henry attached--but this time, there's a client in the office outside. I'm told to leave the door open and make sure I have myself a very good time, which I do. Then, when a special signal light goes on, I get up, dress in a skimpy skirt and midriff top—no underwear--and walk through the office.

That's when the president invites me along to dinner. He always takes clients to dinner when they're in the middle of important financial negotiations. I look over at the client and smile happily as I accept the invitation. The poor guy is red in the face and has a huge boner, because of course, he's been watching and listening to my workout in the next room instead of paying attention to the numbers. After dinner we all go back to the office to continue negotiations, but this time I sit on the edge of the president's desk, with my legs open just enough the fill the room with my natural perfume and give the client a view of my completely shaved twat. By now the guy's sweating and trembling and he'll sign anything to get me back to his hotel. Both the president and I have indicated I'm up for a very personal celebration when the deal is done. Sometimes in my fantasy I take the client back to the hotel and ride him until he's a boneless blob of Jell-O on that bed, babbling about how I'm the most amazing fuck of his life. But usually I end up coming just as the guy takes the pen to sign, and he's gulping and his eyes are darting over at my bald pussy practically hanging out of my skirt and I can tell he wants me more than anything, even all the money in the world.

I think it's interesting that my fantasies start out with me being all shy and repressed, but as I get turned on, I take control and get the better of snooty guys in white coats and business suits. It's a form of pussy power, I suppose. I'd say in spite of the shame my parents made me feel about my sexuality, it's become a very positive force in my marriage. My husband and I have a great relationship, and we treat each other as equals. It's different out in the real world, though. I don't think women have an equal share of power in public life yet, but that's a nice fantasy to have, too.

12