The Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My things were dropped unceremoniously at our feet, as he shut the doors behind me. I was standing in a foyer... hard marble beneath my feet and a hard dick behind my back. He had come up behind me, sliding those hot hard hands around my waist to the front of my jacket. He unbuttoned the 2 plastic buttons that held it closed and opened the front of my jacket.

"I believe we have some unfinished business, you and I." He whispered the statement lushly into my neck. His breath brushed hotly into my skin sending chills down my back. I was so aroused... more than I had ever been before. I felt the lips of my pussy swollen and engorged, my breasts were swelled beneath the lace of my bra. My nipples hard and aching. A moment of questionable sanity broke over me and I momentarily wondered at my actions. His mouth then touched my neck. Any moment of constructive thought was quickly gone the way of the dinosaurs. Extinct.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to feel... just feel. His lips were moist, hot and soft like a favorite shirt that had just been steamed. And they were steaming. He moved upward on my neck, making open-mouthed kisses along the way. I had already cum in the parking lot, and without a touch anywhere near my panties, I felt ready to again. I yanked open my jacket and jerked it off. This pushed him away from me momentarily. I turned to face him, now wearing the sheer red lace shell I had beneath it, with the red bra showing. He sucked in his breath. I took the 2 steps to get to him, plastered my body against his; ands wrapped my arms around his neck. This took him off balance and he stepped back to lean against the closed doors. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me with him. I started frantically kissing him, shoving my tongue into his mouth. My tits swelled from my bra and pushed into his chest, still covered by his shirt and jacket.

"God, baby... this is gonna be a close thing! I have to..." He flipped our positions and pushed me back against those same oak doors. He was breathing hard, out of breath, as he finished his thought. "... have to... be inside you... now." He ripped off his suit jacket... frantic now to be at least semi-unclothed. That done he began to pull the buttons of his shirt apart. No... I thought... not fast enough.

"Let me..." I said, grasping the front placket of his shirt. I looked into his eyes as I ripped his shirt open violently. My hands instantly went to my next goal... his pants. My fingers pulled open his belt and began to work on the button to his pants.

"Oh dear lord no... don't!" He pulled my fingers away. "Don't... I'll explode if you touch me again. I want to be up you before I do that." He pulled my hands and placed them on his shoulders. I plowed my fingers into his hair and began to frantically kiss him. His mouth crushed mine in return... his tongue sweeping deep into my mouth in a carnal meeting of mouths. He reached down, yanked my skirt around my waist and tore the thongs from me. His large hot hand then cupped me. I felt my brain begin to fragment... I was so close!

"Oh! What... about the... bed". I said between gasps.

"Not enough time... I need you now, here!" His breath shuddered from him. He moved his hand on my pussy... and suddenly stuck two fingers in deep. I gasped, and then moaned long and low.

He strained... pushing himself closer. "Damn, you are so burning hot! For me, baby... for me!" I felt it coming closer and closer. Sweat was breaking out on both of our bodies.

"Mmmmmmmm. You have to hurry... hurry. Please!" I arched my still covered breasts to him. I reached down and again tried to open his pants. He grunted and opened them himself. I squeezed my eyes closed, tiny pinpricks of pleasure shivering across my skin making me dizzy with feeling.

"Hang on to me baby!" I reached for the strength of his shoulders and held on tight for what was no doubt going to be the ride of my life! His hands grabbed my ass tightly and lifted me off the ground. My legs automatically came up to wrap around his waist. I felt his large cock probe for entry... making me shiver with each subtle rub against my clit. He suddenly pulled me down onto him and slid inside.

My head went back and hit the oak door as my powerful orgasm rocked me. My mouth opened and a long, low animalistic sound came from me. My body splintered and gave one long head to toe shake.

"God Damn!" He had held still while I came, amazed and even closer to orgasm himself from watching me cum. I slowly recovered from my excesses. I opened my eyes and looked into his burning blue ones. He began to move... his hands lifting and lowering my ass... his hips pushing into me deep. I realized how stretched I felt... he was so thick! It felt so good, better than I had imagined when my hand was on him. My eyes widened in shock as I realized I would be cumming again... and soon! He laughed... a deep husky chuckle of pure male confidence. "Yeah, baby... I am not done with you yet. That was an appetizer. Get ready for the main course."

With that provocative statement, he adjusted his hold, bent his knees... and slammed into me. I started moaning in ecstasy. Each time he thrust fully into me, my moans hitched with the movement of my body. He leaned his head down and attached his mouth to my neck. My hands roamed every part of him I could reach; my legs hitched themselves higher onto his hips. He began to thrust harder, faster, pounding his body into mine. I began to move in tandem, hitching my hips higher on the withdrawal stroke, sliding down again when he pushed that hard cock back inside.

He groaned loudly, "Yeah, come on darlin', ride me... ride me!" He went even deeper, the tip of his dick hitting my womb as he reached himself into me as high and as hard as he could go. He looked up from my neck; his face strained, and watched me, even as his hips pumped that hard cock into my cunt. "I can't stop... shit, I can't... I have to... GOD!" His hips made one or two more thrusts pushing as deeply as possible, his hands grasped my butt, bruising my skin. His face tautened, his teeth clenched. I felt it deep inside... those jerks that a man's dick makes as it cums, the hot splash of seminal fluid as it gushed into me, and I slapped up into my second peak before I even knew it was there. I screamed.

***

The next realization I had was that I was being carried. A strange sensation at the least due to the fact that the only person who had ever been able to carry me was my Dad, and he stopped doing that when I was 8. The next realization was that he was still inside me. Oh my God. I had just cum twice, not even counting that time in the parking lot, and the movement his cock made inside me as he walked along the dark hallway almost made me expire again. I was in a dream state of orgasmic intensity. I have had this man and I wanted him again. Right now. My surroundings were hazy, surreal, almost ignored... my concentration on the feelings inside me. My arms clenched around his neck. My pussy clenched around his dick.

"Ahhhhhh....." He breathed the long low sound, and stopped. I felt it. He was growing harder as he stood there, my arms around his neck, my legs around his hips, my cunt around his cock. I moaned for him again, telling him without words exactly what I needed him to do. I needed him to fuck me. Hard and hot and fast and RIGHT NOW! He leaned up against the wall behind him and used it for support to slide down to the floor. I was now astride him, with his beautiful chest in front of me, bared by the remnants of his ripped shirt. I reached down bettween us and pulled the lace shell I was wearing from underneath my skirt waistband. Said skirt was still pushed up to my waist! I yanked the bit of red lace off over my head. As my arms were raised above me, he moved his hands from my ass and yanked down the cups of my bra to bare my breasts to his gaze. He stared for a moment, and then instantly engulfed one tip into his mouth. I groaned at the aching heat. I wrapped my hands around his head, shoving my hands into his hair, and pulling his mouth even closer. He began to take nipping, sucking bites from my nipples. As I felt conscious thought passing by me again... I wondered 'Is there such thing as after-play?'

12