All Comments on 'The Flower Girl Ch. 01'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8almost 16 years ago
Amazing...

I loved this one. Once again, you have created real characters. I love the fact that "Flower" is so innocent that she doesn't know what she likes.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Subtlety, domination, and textured characters

These are the defining aspects of your craft. Very descriptive and momentous. You're definitely getting more skilled. Even in three pages, the lack of a detailed plot hasn't gotten boring. The details spatter in, slowly. Groovy.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Enjoyable

The slowly revealed details about the characters were nice. Something about this "gentleman" rubbed me the wrong way, but readers don't have to like your characters in order for a story to work. I liked Yuuka and would like to read more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Re-read

As you said in your bio, "You re-read the ones that you like. So I have done here. I do not have the expertise to write such a story, but never the less enjoy them. I commented on this story and others of your creation that they are among my favorite. That has not changed.

In the 60's there was a saying, "Right on". For you the way I would put it to you is "Write On!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you

How I wish I could be yuuka

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Touhou?

awesome

isubmit2uisubmit2ualmost 12 years ago
WOW!

As much as the words frightened and excited me as I read this tale of manhandling, I longed to be Yuuka with a man as skilled as this - a man that was capable of taking total control. What an education she is getting and I greatly anticipate reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Cock is Hard

Amazing writing, exquisite sex, great story, certainly a nice read. My cock is hard!

sartorialgentsartorialgentabout 4 years ago
Very evocative

I keep coming back to this story every couple of years or so. Strong imagery, and very compelling to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous