The Flower Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,566 Followers

She stayed perfectly still, but she could feel herself trembling. A shy, trembling, inexperienced slut, she thought to herself.

Yuuka felt a moment of distress as his hands abruptly slid up the sides of her blouse, depriving her of his touch against her naked flesh. When his hands reached her ribs, below her arms, they slipped backward, over to her shoulder blades. For a moment, she had thought, hoped, that he was going to move toward her breasts. Inside, she screamed for him to do it, to touch her where ever he wished, where ever he could. Her nipples ached to feel his touch.

Instead, he pushed her firmly forward, so that she was made to bend over, leaning forward onto the high table before her, with the vase holding the large riot of flowers right in her face. His hands slipped gently down again, grabbing her hips, as he knelt on the ground behind her, and pressed his tongue against her anus.

Yuuka squealed immediately, only to bite the sound back in sudden embarrassment. She'd never felt anything like it. His tongue was a thick, strong muscle that circled and teased her anus. She felt dirty, but she pushed her ass back into him. He hummed in approval when she did.

His strong hands gripped her hips more tightly, while his thumbs kneaded the flesh of her ass. He drove his tongue deeply into her ass then, running it not just around the rim of her anus, but far into it. His strong hands firmly held her pelvis, pulling her onto his searching tongue. Yuuka moaned loudly.

He didn't protest her noises. He didn't try to silence her. His tongue wiggled around inside of her, moving in and out, making circles, delighting Yuuka in ways she never knew a man could. This wasn't something the few young boys she had dated would ever do. It wasn't something they'd know how to do, or would even think to try.

Yukka leaned forward further, so she could press her ass back into her gentleman's face and onto his tongue. His hands coasted slowly and repeatedly across her ass and her thighs and her belly. His every touch felt electric, as his tongue drove her wild with delight.

He did this for a long while, as Yuuka's moans and whimpers increased. She could hear herself shamelessly issuing a song of constant, relentless, excited chirps, in time with his tongue darting in and out of her nastily teased anus.

His hand moved between her thighs to fall on her sex. At first it simply rested there, gently, with his palm against her cunt, fingers astride her wet slit. His lone middle finger rested gently on the button of her clitoris. He began to move that one finger, very slowly, rubbing her clit while his tongue continued to invade and pleasure her ass.

A blast of heat burned her where his mischievous finger rubbed her. The feeling spread through her, making her wetter, and hungry for more. She began to long to feel him inside her. She'd only been with boys. She'd never been with a man.

Yuuka was confused, caught between the conflicting urges to push her ass back into his tongue and to push her cunt forward into his hand. She settled into a slow, subtle rocking motion, ass back onto his wet tongue, cunt up against his strong hand, back and forth, getting pleasure from both. Still, he guided her with his hands and his tongue, controlling her rhythms, making her move as he wished, as slowly or as quickly as he wanted.

She ached to have him push his tongue into her slit, as he had into her ass. She wrestled with her own doubts, trying to find the courage to beg him to do it. She couldn't, and shouldn't, she thought. He knew exactly what he was doing, better than she. He seemed to know what she wanted, or what she would like, better than she did. He was right. She was a child. She should simply be quiet, and do as she was told. Or at least, be as quiet as his touches would allow.

His long, thick middle finger slipped down the wet length of her slit, then thrust up into her cunt, all the way to the third knuckle, then twisted about, trying to reach even further inside her. Yuuka's loud squeal, she was sure, could be heard out on the street.

She realized, then, that everything they were doing would be clearly visible from outside the store windows. All of the lights were on, to display the flowers to passing customers, and now displaying her sluttish behavior for any passing strangers as well. Yuuka clenched her eyes shut at the thought, afraid to look and confirm her fears, but unwilling to surrender to them and stop.

His tongue drove into her again, forcing another squeal from her. She stifled it.

"Don't silence yourself, child. Let me hear your pleasure."

Yuuka screamed again, loudly, at the sound of his voice. She hadn't wanted to. Even though she'd been told what to do, she tried to fight it back. She didn't want anyone to hear her, or to see. The noises just kept streaming from her mouth. She couldn't stop them.

His hands were everywhere now, in her wet slit, in her asshole, over her pulsing clit. His tongue rimmed and invaded her ass, occasionally switching to lick the juices from the inside of her dripping cunt. He used her juices, too, on his thick fingers, making them slippery, and driving them unexpectedly into her ass. Yuuka could feel her body shuddering. Her ass and cunt were moving on their own, thrusting themselves against the man's mouth and fingers like a geisha's.

Her eyes flew wide as she began to come. Yuuka had never come before. She hadn't even really known that she'd never come before. She'd never succeeded on her own, and the boys she'd been with had certainly never made her feel this way.

She could feel the muscles in her legs and ass tightening against her will. Muscles in her cunt, muscles she didn't know she had, twitched and shuddered uncontrollably. Her hands reached forward on their own to grab the far edge of the table top, knocking the large vase to the floor with a tremendous crash. In the back of her mind, Yuuka heard it break, she heard the glass shatter and the water splatter, but she didn't care.

It lasted a lifetime, and only a moment.

When it was over, Yuuka lay there panting. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of the man's tongue as he continued to explore her, stopping occasionally to kiss her ass, or simply to rub his scruffy chin across it. She enjoyed his touches for a long while, catching her breath, reveling in the feeling of belonging to him.

Eventually she opened her eyes, slowly focusing on the street outside the store window. Feeling as if she were awaking from a dream, she spied a lone man across the street. He wore a long coat, with its collar turned up against the wind. She couldn't see much more. By now dark night had fallen. He stood just at the edge of the street lights, looking directly at her. Abruptly, he turned to continue up the street.

At the same moment, Yuuka heard the bell at the door jingle. She realized with a start that her gentleman had simply left. He hadn't said a word more. He hadn't said goodbye. She pushed herself upright with her hands, still feeling spent and unsteady. A quick glance around the empty shop confirmed her fears. She was alone.

On the counter, by the register, she spied a single hundred dollar bill. She didn't know if he'd left it to pay for the destroyed arrangement, or for her favors.

* * *

He came by three times the next week to buy flowers for his woman. His other woman, Yuuka thought angrily. She couldn't believe he was still buying special flowers for her, and had the audacity to keep buying them at their store.

Still, she looked forward to it. Their touches now were far less discreet. When her mother couldn't see, Mr. Gairden's hand quickly brushed across her ass. Once, he'd let his hand slip further down, so that his strong middle finger pressed the tender spot between Yuuka's cunt and her asshole. The shiver it sent through her was startling. She'd stayed wet for hours thinking about him after that.

Another day, she'd taken his hand in hers, then pulled it up to her breast, where his knuckles gently stroked her, until she became frightened that they were taking too long, and her mother would question her.

So, he had seduced Yuuka, he continued to seduce Yuuka, and he still romanced the other woman. Yuuka was his firm, young toy. The other woman was probably mature, and knew better than to let him touch her the very first time he tried. The other woman probably got taken to expensive, romantic dinners. Maybe he took her dancing. She made him work for her affections.

Yuuka glowered at the flowers, wondering when he'd be back. Angry or not, rival or not, she needed to see him every chance she could. If sex was all she could have, that was fine. Let the other woman have flowers and dinners. The sex was amazing. She needed to have more nights with him, just like the one he'd already given her.

* * *

"Mother, it's been long enough," Yuuka said, while making a show of dusting the two large ceremonial urns near the door.

"Did you clean the front display case yet?"

"We have the money now," Yuuka continued.

Her mother kept her head in her flowers, pretending to be entirely focused on perfecting an already completed arrangement.

"Soon I'll be too old for school. I want to be there with people my own age. I don't want to enter college when I'm twenty five. Or even twenty."

"One more year. I need you around the shop."

"It will always be one more year. We have to hire someone."

"No. I don't trust anyone else."

"I need to go to school. I need an education. We have the money now." Yuuka was getting angry, and let her voice show it.

"I can't run the shop alone."

"I told you, hire someone. You have to let me go."

Yuuka threw the duster across the room, violently, into the corner near the closet where she would later put it away.

"Next year. I can't be alone yet. You didn't do the display case properly. Do it again." Her mother's voice was stern, now.

Yuuka heard something else in her mother's voice, too. She'd betrayed something by what she'd said, and the way she'd said it. This wasn't all about the shop.

Yuuka wondered if she'd ever be allowed to move on with her own life.

* * *

Mr. Gairden watched as Yuuka's mother came out of the shop door and turned up the street with quick, short, stuttering steps, as she always did, for her Friday lunch. It was part of her own many, quaint, unbreakable routines. As soon as she turned her back to him, he stepped out of the entryway of the shop next door and walked over to and into the flower shop.

Yuuka beamed at him as soon as he entered. She seemed to be trying to keep her smile small and polite, and it was, but to Mr. Gairden it was the most brilliant, glowing smile he'd ever seen. It was the first thing that had drawn him to her, the way even the tiniest of smiles from her lit him up like a sun.

He covered the distance between them in a few long strides. He could see the shock in her face as he stepped even closer to her, putting his own chest against hers.

He didn't give her time to react, instead quickly reaching around to grab her tantalizingly round, sweet little ass in both hands and pulling her slight frame firmly against his. The flesh of her butt was pleasantly soft and pliant in his grasp. Her small tits were soft, too, but firm. He felt them clearly, pressing against his chest like two small door knobs.

He could feel her trembling already. She was so shy and nervous. She was such a sweet, innocent little girl, especially around him. He'd always known he made her nervous.

She was certainly younger than his own daughter, even younger than his wife had been when he'd met her so many long years ago. Yuuka might even be younger than twenty. She had to be at least nineteen to be working in the shop instead of going to school. Maybe eighteen, maybe. It was hard to tell.

She was so quiet, and shy, and petite. She was irresistible.

Mr. Gairden didn't give her a chance to show her panic, even though he knew she was panicking. He lowered his mouth to hers and pressed his lips firmly against hers. She held her lips tightly together, as he worked his own over hers, exploring, almost consuming her mouth with his. The moment she let out a soft moan, he forced his thick tongue between her lips, driving it around her own, pushing her tongue about however he wished, while forcing her mouth to open wider for him.

She demurely tried to respond to his kiss. Her own small tongue darted about, trying timidly to tangle with his, but it was no match for his aggressive nature. Mr. Gairden moved one hand up her back to pull her frame more tightly against him, as he taught her how to kiss a man, or rather how he wanted her to kiss a man. He let his other hand stroke one small, delicate breast, to see how excited he could make her.

The lesson lasted nearly an hour, until just before Yuuka's mother returned. They were only interrupted three times by customers.

* * *

When Mr. Gairden finally released her, Yuuka felt as if she could barely stand. She was left, panting and unsteady. She needed his strong arms to hold her up, she thought. She looked pleadingly up into his eyes, silently begging him not to let her go.

All of her thoughts had left her the moment he held her and kissed her. She simply felt as if she were falling inside him as he took her. The moment he touched her, she belonged to him. She wanted him to take her then and there, to order her to give her body to him. She would have, too eagerly.

His hands slipped down to grasp hers, ever so gently, despite the awesome strength in them. Then he released her hands and walked to the counter, where he reached into his pocket to pull out one crumpled bill. He didn't even glance at her as he dropped it beside the register.

Yuuka shook her head "no", quickly, trying to refuse payment, but Mr. Gairden simply returned her silence with a solemn and unconcerned gaze. He walked over to her. Grabbing her shoulders, he pulled her closer, but not against him, to plant one, long, unmoving kiss on her forehead.

"I will see you again, flower," he said, and left the shop.

So the money had been, and was now, for her favors.

* * *

The world outside gleamed under the streetlights. A light drizzle had fallen ceaselessly throughout the day, adding a sheen to even the most dreary of objects. Once again the sun had drifted away, this time somewhere behind the clouds, having never been seen all day. The world was a gray blue. The light was fading quickly.

"Your cunt is very tight, Yuuka," he told her.

His cock slipped further into her again then. He held himself there, delighting them both, before easing himself back out. She could feel his cock slipping tenderly along the inside of her sex. He did so slowly and easily, even patiently. He had her bent over the table of flowers again.

He had started with his tongue, but it hadn't lasted long. She'd listened nervously as he had risen behind her, standing as he calmly unbuckled his belt. She'd known what he was going to do. This was what she wanted and needed. It was finally time. So she had waited, tensely, in anticipation and with a touch of fear as she listened to him preparing to fuck her. Then he did, and Yuuka chirped in delight at the feel of it.

"Your cunt is tight for me, flower, tight and wet."

She smiled at the sound of his accented voice, and at the words. His cock pressed deeply into her. Yuuka immediately pushed back with her ass, grinding her cunt firmly onto his cock. Her cunt was his.

"That's nice, child, your cunt is nice," he told her. Yuuka smiled, and wiggled a bit for him, letting them both feel the pleasure her movements created.

* * *

His thrusts were harder now, and faster. He seemed to be losing some control. She liked that. Yuuka liked the thought that her gentleman, her serene, somber, well controlled gentleman, was losing himself inside her. He began to grunt, in a way she'd never heard before, or imagined. His grunts were timed with his strokes. Every time his cock pressed its way completely inside her, she heard a sweet, animal grunt leave his lips.

"You're almost ready, Yuuka flower. It's almost time," he growled at her.

Yuuka squealed for him then. She wasn't ready to come. She was still too nervous. But she couldn't wait to make it happen for him. She'd never yet made him come. He had done it for her, but she hadn't returned the favor, even though he had been paying her. She wanted desperately to be enough of a woman to make him come.

His groans became suddenly louder. He unexpectedly left her then, pulling his cock from her with a wet popping sound. He slid it back and forth between the cheeks of her ass. She felt it, hot and slippery with her own juices, with it's hard, unyielding shaft pressing against her own soft, cool flesh. She longed to have it inside her again, but was forced to settle for the feel of it against the skin of her ass as she instead clenched her ass cheeks, trying to grab it. She moved with him, helping him to slide it back and forth between them.

He came then. She felt his hot spray of cum land directly on her anus, seemingly his favorite part of her body. She felt his cum pooling there, then she felt him rub the head of his prick over and around the rim of her anus, spreading the cum about, as he came even more.

His hands moved to her pelvis, where they held her like a vice. His grip was suddenly, irresistibly strong. His fingers dug almost painfully into her skin.

"Do you trust me, child?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Remember that," he said coldly.

Yuuka was totally unprepared when his cock burst into her asshole, sending a searing, tearing pain through her ass and her cunt and her belly. His cum covered cock raced into her, filling her ass, seemingly more completely and fully than it had filled her sweet, wet, cunt. His cock had felt large in her cunt. Now it felt huge, unbearably long and thick, too large for her tight, tiny virgin asshole.

Yuuka cried out loudly. It was a cry of pain, not pleasure, but her gentleman didn't seem to care. He showed her no mercy. His strokes were slow and gentle, but they hurt terribly. He would take his cock from her, leaving her empty and lonely, to cover it with his own cum, then force it back in, stretching and hurting her tight, innocent ass.

He would spread her and pain her and fill her all at once, then hold himself in as she grew accustomed to the unbearable feel of his cock. Silently, the tears flowed. Then he would withdraw, leaving her grateful for the release, wondering why he was hurting her so, yet somehow inexplicably wanting more, wanting his cock in her again.

And then he was in her again, and she was screaming. It seemed to last for hours. Pain, and tears, and cries, and screams. She questioned him in her mind. She questioned herself. She endured it. She trusted him.

It took time. As her body and her mind gradually numbed to the sensations, and to the awareness of what he was doing to her, the pain changed. It was always there, but it changed.

It hurt. It hurt, and she loved it.

* * *

It had taken a while, but as always Mr. Gairden had been patient with her. By the end, she loved having him in her ass. She loved it more than anything. He had eventually let his fingers reach down, to fill her cunt and torment her clitoris, as his cock spread and filled and pained and pleasured her where it didn't belong.

Eventually, she came for him as much as he wished. She felt like it would never end. She screamed and writhed and twisted for him, begging for more, and begging him to stop, and wanting both and neither. He continued, because of and despite her pleas, until he tired of pleasing her. He didn't tire easily.

His fat thumb massaged her clit vigorously. His other hand tore at her cunt, stretching it, filling it, pulling on her cunt lips, arrogantly and brutally doing whatever he wished. No matter what he did, it felt good, and she let him know it. All the while, his cock worked in and out of her tortured ass, causing her an incomparably subtle, pleasant pain.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,566 Followers