The Flower Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,571 Followers

Now she lay panting again, staring outside at the stranger, who had watched everything. She'd seen him and watched him ceaselessly near the end, unable and unwilling to do anything about it. She just watched him watching her, as Mr. Gairden violated her sweet, shameful ass, and she came for seemingly everyone's pleasure, the stranger's, Mr. Gairden's, and her own.

As before, once they were done, the man simply turned and went on his way.

* * *

Yuuka listened as Mr. Gairden pulled up his pants and buckled his belt behind her. She stayed where she was, letting him admire her tormented ass as he dressed. She imagined it herself, with his cum glistening on her skin. Her asshole must look raw and open, eagerly waiting for more. She felt dirty, and pretty, and content. And she was still hungry for more.

The sound of the bell at the door told her he had left. She didn't wait. She immediately stood to look at the counter top, where another hundred dollar bill waited for her.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,571 Followers