All Comments on 'The Flower Girl Ch. 02'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8almost 16 years ago
WOW!

Once again, your characters come alive. I love that you left the stranger in the background. Just another mystery that gives this piece depth. It also gives the impression that he's just a prop; a tool to be used for her pleasure and to teach her another lesson about herself.

Thanks Rob M'Dear, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beautifully done

I've been reading stories on Literotica for several years and this is the first time I've been moved to comment. This story was simply excellent; beautifully written, interesting story and characters and wonderful hot sex. Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Tell us more

Your stories about the flower girl are amazing. Please tell us more of her experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent story

Outstanding story content and finally and ending to believe. Thanks for that and write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I only wish...

I only wish all young women had the pleasure of learning from men so strong, forceful, and tender. Being required to wait and anticipation just before the touch, which leaves a woman yearning in way so intense, the empty feeling when a cock is withdrawn... this is what erotic means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is the first comment ive ever posted... your story was amazing and that is doing it a great injustice but i cant thing of anything better unfortunately. I sincerly hope you make another chapter!

newflowersnewflowersalmost 12 years ago
my favorite

I have read both of these stories several times and always find them both beautifully sensual and incredibly well written. Thank you so much.

isubmit2uisubmit2ualmost 12 years ago
A charmed life...

Yuuka can go from being a young woman to a kept woman by a man that will educate her in so many ways and allow her to flourish. I would have run away as fast as I could at that age. But if it were to happen now with a man I trusted and lusted after... I absolutely loved these stories!! I hope you continue with her story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous