The Fool on the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Kate, take your clothes off," ordered Kendra.

To my surprise, Kendra also began to strip. Soon both sisters were naked in front of me, and my cock sprang to life. It was a sight like I had never imagined!

"Kate, walk over to Tom," directed Kendra. Keep going until there is an adverse reaction."

Kate was almost with in reach when I felt my stomach start to churn. I contemplated drinking Drano just to get even! I looked to Kendra.

"Stop! Stay where you are, Kate," said Kendra. "Maybe you would like to see these puppies a little closer, Tom."

With that she sauntered across the room to me, offering her breasts as she walked. My stomach stopped complaining immediately as I watched. Kendra came over and sat on my lap. She put her tits in my face and I knew I was expected to taste them, so I did. If this was therapy, I should have done it years ago!

"Kate, come over here and join us," ordered Kendra. "See how hungry your man is. Feed him."

Kate leaned in to my face and offered her nipples to my lips. I was noticing how similar the sister's breasts were, yet trying to memorize the subtle differences. Then my belly felt a little queasy and Kendra quickly pushed her tits into my face again. Soon I was sucking four tits like a starving babe. I felt my cock being handled and I didn't even try to determine who was doing it.

"Stand up Kate. We need to get this stud out of his clothes," insisted Kendra. "Let's see if that is a gun in his pocket or if he is glad to see us. Close your eyes, you lucky bastard."

I stood there with my eyes closed as my clothing was removed from my body. I stood naked with two very lovely women and one very hard cock!

"Now, Tom, open your eyes and walk with us to the bedroom. Put your arms around us, Squeeze our tits if you like."

I did. I noticed that if I alternated my attention between the two, my stomach would stay pretty calm, but when I concentrated on Kate's nipples too long, my stomach would initiate evacuation.

Soon I was lying on my back and Kendra was sucking my cock. I was almost ready to cum when she suddenly stopped and started kissing me. At the same time, I felt a mouth on my cock again. I knew it had to be Kate, but with Kendra kissing me, I avoided any feelings of nausea. Kendra slid up and lowered her delicious looking pussy on my face. I didn't need to be told what to do as I began lapping at her sex. At the same time I felt my cock being covered by a velvet vice. Kate was riding me as I serviced Kendra. In just a couple minutes I was ready to erupt. Then I heard both Kendra and Kate start moaning. I felt them both orgasm as I started draining my nuts into Kate's pussy. My stomach had no say at the moment as I finally found relief with my wife.

Slowly, Kendra removed her pussy from my lips and sighed. Kate then lay across my chest and kissed me. I was past feeling anything and my stomach seemed unsettled but kept its complaints to a minimum.

"You two look so good together, Sis!" exclaimed Kendra. "I think we are on the road to recovery, but I would be remiss if I didn't stop in regularly to follow up," she smiled.