The Forced Wager Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly yanked her dress up to her waist, and exposed her round and firm naked ass. Then my hands pulled her thighs and knees wider apart. Exposed by the roof lights, her curved and wildly sexy ass was naked and in full view. I felt my groin churning inside as I stared at her exposed pussy lips from behind, just beneath the center of her parted ass cheeks. I leaned forward and let her feel the hot hardness of my cock as I pushed its length against the warm quivering and vulnerable skin of her ass. She gasped out loud again, and briefly struggled with the handcuffs on her wrists, as they held her in her helpless position. I knew what was racing through her mind... she was fearfully wondering which entrance I was about to thrust my way into, since in her position, both were now easily available to me.

I let her continue to wonder, as I unsnapped the back of her black lace bra and then pulled the cups upward so I could grope and stroke her now naked and hanging breasts. She continued to tremble as I massaged her breasts up and around in circles with both hands, and then my fingers found her nipples and rolled them around between my finger tips, lightly twisting them and causing her to moan.

I was crazed and wild with lust for her, as I stared at her hotly naked ass raised up with her thighs spread wide open from behind. My groin was on fire and my cock spasmed up and down a couple times again as my mind feverishly considered what I could do with her. I briefly considered anal, because we had never done it together, and now here was the chance to just go for it! I had thought ahead and brought lube just in case. I thought about starting to smear lube around and in that forbidden entrance, and then pushing an index finger inside.

But I also thought about the fact that I knew she was scared of anal, afraid it was gonna really hurt, and how if she thought that was what I was gonna do, she'd use a refusal to stop me for sure. And that would just spoil our progress from earlier tonight and make her afraid of what I might try to do to her next, if she had to use one of her only two refusals now.

So I reached my hand underneath her, with fingers probing in between her cheeks and rubbing her pussy, then sliding my fingers back and forth between her still wet lips. She began to moan as I gently pushed a finger inside her pussy. I could tell she got the message of where I was going, because I could feel some of the tenseness in her body begin to relax.

But I was still as hot as molten steel, and my wild excitement hit me hard as I pressed the swollen head of my cock into her lips and rubbed it up and down their hot and slippery wetness. She gasped out loud again, but this time there was no doubt about all the lust now rushing through her as she made the rising sounds of her own mounting and feverish passion.

The head of my cock soon found the source of all her dripping wetness and slowly pushed inside, gently at first... but then a little harder and deeper, since she was so wet and well lubricated that I could just glide my cock smoothly inside her.

This time we both gasped out loud together, as I felt the indescribable pleasure of how wet and very warm her pussy was inside, with her hot inner flesh wrapped around my cock as I pushed all the way inside, as deeply as I could go. She gasped, because my cock felt incredibly hot, thick and big, as my shaft pushed her opening wide and plunged deep inside her, overwhelming her senses with intense pleasure. We both savored this amazing instant of the shared pleasure of penetration, pausing briefly to take all that sensation in, and then I began to thrust my cock hard and deep into her.

After the experience in the restaurant, and what I did to her on the ride over, we were both on fire with pent up lust and urgent need for an even greater release. I started with long and slow strokes into her, but soon my pace increased, harder and faster with each lightning thrust! I pumped her pussy from behind like a rapid fire piston rod driving hard and deep into her, thrusting in and out of her dripping cunt with all the strength of my body channeled into my cock! I was fucking her like she was the last lover I would ever know, on the very last night of my life!

She soon began to lose control as I continued to slam into her, moaning and crying loudly and repeatedly with every thrust, as her own fiery passion burned into an inferno of oncoming orgasmic frenzy. Then she went wild and completely out of control, screaming as her orgasmic tidal wave engulfed and overwhelmed her with the intense pleasure of uncontrollable ecstasy.

The orgasmic shock wave rushed through her again and she screamed even louder as from deep within her, multiple contractions exploded into bursts of pleasure so intense that it was almost too much for her to take without going stark raving crazy!

The wild intensity of her orgasms drove me over the edge as my groin erupted into my own powerful contractions, each one forcefully pumping hot and thick cum out of my cock and spurting it all over the inside of her contracting inner walls, as it flowed hot and deep within her.

As I came, I growled like a raging wild animal crazed by the eruption that had taken over all my senses in a daze of all consuming pleasure. I raged and growled again with each hot spurt of cum that shot out of the head of my cock and into her, as I was lost in the overpowering ecstasy of my climax.

Soon we both collapsed down on the seat with me on top of her as she still cried and whimpered from the aftershocks of all she had experienced. We were soon both silent because we were both rendered speechless. But as my mind slowly returned, I found the key to release her wrists from the handcuffs. She turned and looked at me with dazed eyes, and murmured "That was fucking beyond amazing!"

But it was only Friday night and just the beginning of our love slave weekend. Now I was the one to ask myself 'How are we going to top this?' But I was sure I'd find a way...

12