The Foreign Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straightened up on her knees and removed her top and her bra. Holy fuckin' shit she had amazing tits. They were round but pointy in shape, like if you got a rugby ball (American football) and cut it in half. She must have been...I don't know something like thirty four double D's. Her nipples stuck out like teats on a child's milk bottle. I wanted to suck on them as soon as they were in view, my cock got even harder.

She said, "I rub for you."

I thought 'Okay, she's going to either going to pour some on my cock or pour some on her hand. I was so fuckin' wrong. She poured it over her tits and said, "You like massage, yes?"

I thought I knew what was coming up next. I had been titty fucked before, but never in a million years had I thought Ellie would do that to me. Ellie grabbed my cock and said, "Yes, you like?"

I was never going to disagree with what she had in mind. I thought that was certainly a special gift for me, I nodded as the right words just never came out of my mouth.

She came up close and took hold of my cock and placed it between her ample, firm, pointy bosoms. She looked up to me and said, "I like Mr Jet, rocket."

I was not sure why I had not corrected her before about my name or the context anyway, but at that point all I thought of to say was, "Thank you."

I did not want to dis-way her from what she had offered to do to me, what man in the world would stop a super model from giving him a titty fuck.

She looked up and said, "I call rocket, I like rocket."

I had no better name in mind; she could call me anything she wanted, I was under her spell. She had placed my cock between her boobs, she pushed both her boobs with her hands and I instantly felt a fantastic hot slippery envelope around my cock. I started to thrust instinctively, Ellie looked up and said, "You like?"

She then lowered her head and stuck her tongue out and let my cock-head bounce off her open mouth. I could not control myself, I thrust faster and faster, Ellie after a while closed her mouth slightly just so that my cock made a pop noise as it came out of her sucky mouth. I had a fantastic sensation which ran from the tip of my cock-head down my shaft, into my balls, up my spine and blew my brain off the scale.

I at every thrust thought I was going to blow my load. Ellie kept me on the verge and it was so fantastically agonising. We kept that up for at least ten minutes when I said to Ellie, "It feels really nice Ellie; I think I'm going to cum soon."

Ellie squeezed harder and said, "I give to you special gift soon."

I thought that was already special enough, I was so close to blowing my load. I was not sure how Ellie wanted to handle it, so I said, "Ellie, I'm going to cum!"

Ellie let go of her boobs and grabbed my cock, she took in half my cock into her sweet open mouth and stroked my shaft hard. I thrust my hips and blew several loads into her mouth. She never spilled a drop, she swallowed the lot. Oh my fuck, I was drained as she still stroked my cock and kept a hard suction on from her mouth. My cock-head was so sensitive my hips twanged with her every draw on my cock.

I gasped for breath and said, "Thank you Ellie."

She looked up and said, "Special gift later."

I, in my head wondered what she was talking about, I thought we were at cross thoughts for what we may have considered special. I must have had a confused look on my face and Ellie said, "You like cat?"

She pointed to the zipper on her pink hot pants. I knew exactly what she wanted; she wanted to be licked out herself. It had been quite a few months; believe me quite a few months since I had last licked a pussy.

I still fought with myself; I thought 'I should not be doing this, I'll get fired.'

I said to Ellie, "I'm really sorry Ellie I'd like very much to do what you have asked me to do. But I must refuse. I'm so sorry."

I hung my head, I knew that was so self-centred, she had titty fucked me, blown me off and swallowed my cum. She looked so fuckable, with those amazing green eyes and her wonderful tits. I felt like an absolute arse-hole.

Ellie seemed confused and asked, "You not like cat? I have gift for Mr Jet, for rocket."

At that point I was even more confused and thought what else she called a gift for me.

It would be a magical gift for me to fuck a girl like Ellie, as I have said; never in a million years would anyone put me with a woman...girl like Ellie, she was not even nineteen yet.

I said, "Ellie, I'll lose my job if anyone found out."

Ellie smiled and said, "Just one week, I leave. I back home."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "No one know, who you tell?"

I closed my eyes and hung my head into my hands. Ellie, stood up and said, "You look at gift."

She undid the zip of her very, very short pants and lowered them. I did not see her do that but after she had removed her pants, she stood with her hands on her hips right at my face and said, "Mr Rocket, you my cat like?"

I opened my eyes and saw that...that amazing, fucking amazing sleek body. First when I opened my eyes, I saw her slim legs, long and slender seemed to go on forever, tanned and beautifully toned. Her whole body glimmered like it was coated with diamonds, not a tan line in sight. Those legs led up to her hips eventually, and she was stood with her legs just wide enough apart that her fantastic bald pussy's lips dangled.

I was very reluctant to move my eyes from that place, but continued up. She did not have a, what most people would call a muscled six pack stomach, but it was flat and toned. My gaze took me to her tits, these glistened with the olive oil all over them, I told you about those before, but mere words could never do them justice. Her long blond hair flowed down her back. Her face was just...well...just so stunningly perfect.

In fact Ellie's whole body was of a heavenly beauty, one would not like to desecrate, but any man in the heterosexual world would not have the will-power to want to sexually destroy.

As I had not spoken a word, she wiggled her hips, she swayed them from side to side and said, "My cat, special gift it has."

I was sure her pussy was undeniably a very special place for any cock. I could not take my eyes away from her perfect feminine figure. I dropped my head in my hands again and shook my head and Ellie said, "Mr Rocket, you no like cat?"

She placed a hand on my head and she moved right up close, she put her pussy at my head and said, "You're tongue make my cat wet."

I was sure she was asking me to lick her out. I really wanted to do that, holy shit I really wanted to do that. I hadn't lifted my head, so Ellie rubbed her pussy on my hands and said, "My cat, like eating. You eat cat?"

O my fucking god, yes, yes oh fucking yes. I wanted to eat her 'cat.'

Ellie tried to reassure me, it was like she had no guilt and was not shy in coming forward to ask for what she wanted, she said, "I tell no one, you is nice man. You help me with test, I have gift, a going away gift only for you."

I was losing my strength to resist by the second. I felt the heat from her body, I could smell her sexy aroma and I felt her caressing hand on my head. I had to look up and feast my eyes on her heavenly body again it was undeniably fucking amazing.

Any red blooded male that looked at Ellie with clothes on would get a hard-on. Just think what it was doing to me! She's naked as a jay bird in front of me and she wanted me, a simple college lecturer, with no real looks to speak of to eat her out and maybe, hopefully to go further.

What did she see in me? I wound myself up so much that I almost thought that it was all a setup, Ellie had been put up to it by someone. I must have been losing my mind, I got so paranoid.

My mind was in a total spin I did not want to upset her, but I needed to know and I didn't want to know at the same time. I stood up and looked Ellie straight in the eye; it was difficult to look away from that perfect naked body. But anyway, I asked, "Ellie, are you doing this for someone? Has someone asked you to do this?"

Ellie's smile dropped and began to look sad, she asked, "Do for someone...I no understand, I like Mr Jet. I have gift for you."

She then looked back up and straight into my eyes and said, "Is special gift, only you."

I could see it in her eyes and I knew that instant that Ellie was a genuine person she had a pure innocent heart. She hugged me and I hugged her back. We started to kiss; she was so gentle, so sweet, so warm and ever so naked. Fireworks were going off in my head. My only thoughts were 'you lucky bastard.'

It suddenly dawned on me as we kissed; I became self-aware that I still had my shirt and tie on. I must have looked like a prize idiot, shirt and tie with no pants and my cock started to regain some strength, after Ellie's fantastic 'blowing joby.'

As I thought that, I felt my shirt being tugged from the back. I knew Ellie must have thought of the same thing. We briefly parted and I could not get it off quick enough. I loosened my tie, undid a couple of buttons and pulled the shirt and tie off together and threw them to one side.

I went back and started to kiss Ellie. I was so hungry for her, but she had so much control over herself. She did things so softly, so smoothly, so...feminine, a true sense of a mature woman in a very young body.

As we kissed, eyes closed, Ellie took control and we both ended up sitting on the sofa. We both sucked on each other's tongues, we both kissed open mouthed, my body pumped blood faster and faster to my cock, it felt like it was going to burst. Our eagerness, possibly lust on my part anyway grew stronger and stronger. I was in such a wound up state I wanted to eat Ellie; I wanted to eat her 'cat.'

I rolled her over so she sat on the sofa and I lowered myself to the floor in-between her gorgeous long slender legs. I looked at the beautiful 'cat' in front of me. Ellie looked down and said, "You eat cat now?"

I thought 'I sure fuckin' will.' Ellie wriggled her ass and slithered her hips to the edge of the sofa. I grabbed her hips and poked my tongue out and licked her slit. I sucked in her pussy lips and nibbled on them.

Her pussy with wet lips opened up like a rose, her petals either side of her opening a little red bud on top just asked to be sucked, licked and bitten. It did not have to wait long as I pounced on it and sucked it to draw nectar from that wonderful body.

Ellie held my head in both hands and said, "Is good, Mr Jet, I like, ooo...I like."

She pushed my head softly, never hard; she thrust up her hips and kept making her contented noises. I licked and sucked, she tasted o so sweet. After about three minutes she got really wet and said, "I is cum Mr Jet."

She kept flicking her hips and said, "Is good, you is good. I like, is so good."

She released my head and bucked her hips, I kept sucking on her clit when she said, "Ahh, I cum again, I cum again."

I was sure Ellie must have had her pussy eaten before by men of her age, I wanted to make sure I did the mature man proud.

I licked and sucked with a great passion, not that I needed any more encouragement from Ellie, all she had to do was sit there and look amazing and holy fucking shit, amazing she did look. I could not get enough; wild horses would have had a hard time to pull me off.

Ellie became wetter and wetter, her juices flowed freely and I lapped it up and pocked my tongue deep into her to withdraw from her her fresh new juices.

Ellie that time was a bit louder when she said, "Ahh fuck, Mr Jet, ahh, fuck, fuck."

It seemed to drive me on even further when I heard Ellie shout out dirty language, it seemed so sexually arousing to hear her say words like that.

Her hips continually thrust up stronger and stronger. She had had enough; she grabbed my head and pulled me off of her, just far enough off so that my tongue could not touch her sensitive bud. Ellie said with a low controlled voice, "You have good tongue, is good, I like very much."

She had let my head go and I fell backwards and sat on my arse. Her breasts heaved up and down; I had to gasp for breath too, whilst I was intoxicated by her aroma and the flow of her nectar.

I wanted to touch her, I reached out with one hand and placed it onto her thigh and caressed it gently I wanted to be as gentle to her as she was with me. I leant forward and kissed her knee and said, "You taste delightful Ellie."

I think she wanted to say something back and she said, "Your cum is very...creamy, yeah is very creamy."

I looked at her from head to toe; I was in wonder of her natural beauty, god I still could not believe it and I had to continually pinch myself. I said, "You are so beautiful Ellie."

She was, she was more than just beautiful to the eye, she was so soft to the touch and she felt warm, not just her body but her nature. Her legs went on forever and her boobs were fantastic as her nipples stood aroused hard and proud. Above all she felt so, so young.

As I gazed upon those nipples, I just had to suck on them. I rose up and those nipples drew me in. I sucked on one and rubbed the other, they were so big, so hard and just so perfect.

Ellie placed a hand behind my head and as gentle as ever she held my head like a mother feeding her child.

After I had been to and fro from one to the other several times Ellie said, "Mr Jet, I give you present now?"

I wondered what else she had to give and called a present; I thought it could only be letting my male bodily part enter her womanly 'cat.'

My cock throbbed in anticipation, it wanted to explode and burst into that heavenly body. If I died after that, I would have died fully contented.

I kissed my way in small loving kisses from her nipple to her mouth. I stuck my tongue in and played with hers. We both kissed and groped each other for several minutes. Ellie then said, "You sleep here," and pointed to the floor.

I did not mind, so reluctantly I broke from the kiss, I made my way to the floor and as I did, a thought ran through my head and I said to Ellie, "I don't have a condom."

Ellie came over and straddled over my hips, she stood over me with a pussy that dripped onto my cock, she was ready to come down and said, "Is okay, I pre...pare for this."

I thought she must have been on the pill, the way she said that she must have had sex with other boys...men, lucky bastards and I was about to join them.

She could not get down quick enough; my cock throbbed in blissful pain as Ellie towered over me, my cock had to go in and wanted to be relived, the built up pressure in my cock become unbearable.

I still even at that point in time did not believe that that beauty was about to take my cock into her heavenly body. Ellie came down, so, so slowly; she grabbed my cock and pointed it to her pussy cat. Her juices dripped onto my cock-head, my cock secreted pre-cum in return, both our fluids infused and ran down my shaft. An inch away, she looked at me and said, "Is okay, yeah."

I did not know what she was asking so I said, "Yes its fine, go ahead."

She held out her other hand; I presumed she wanted it to be held. I reached out and we entwined our fingers. I was a bit surprised when she held on so tightly she started to squeeze on it, usually she's so tender.

She looked down to our imminent engagement. Then back up to me, her smile was a bit distraught. I thought she had second thoughts. Although I did not and could not wait a second longer, I felt she was not happy and I asked, "Ellie, are you okay? You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Ellie starred at me and managed to raise a smile again, it seemed forced on her face but she said, "Is good, I give Mr Jet gift."

I in return squeezed my hand onto hers, we touched, our most intimate body organs touched and Ellie came lower and she said, "Mr Jet, no move your gailis."

I wondered what she had said and asked, I could not remember, "Move my what?"

Ellie looked at me, smiled and said, "Is your co-ck, you're rocket."

O yes, okay, I remembered, I'll wait and let her take me in in her own time at her own pace. She came down and allowed my cock-head to punch through and in. It felt oh so fucking nice. She looked up, her fingers really dug into my hand, she had her eyes open and she took more of me in, she then bounced up and down slowly just on about three inches of my cock.

Ellie still eyes open starred at me and said, "Is good, is nice."

After three minutes, I really wanted to drive into her and fuck the shit out of her. But I thought I should show some restraint. Maybe she was not used to my bigger fatted girth at the bottom. I allowed her to have it her way; I wanted her to be happy.

Ellie then said the funnies thing, she closed her eyes and said, "I give you gift now."

She let my hand go and placed it on my shoulder, both her hands were now on each of my shoulders.

And with that she lowered herself right down and sat with my cock fully imbedded into her. Her face was one in great pain, a red flushed look; she shut her eyes tight, her mouth very slightly open, and her fingers dug deep into the flesh on my shoulders, I was almost in pain. I felt wetness around my cock and I thought she had had an instant orgasm as she landed on my cock. And she said, "Ak mans Dievs!" (Oh my god), Mr Rocket, I hope you like."

I did like, I had my cock in the most beautiful woman I had ever known. Ellie stayed down for quite some time, the expression on her face still did not say that she was happy, so I asked, "Ellie, are you okay? Is it hurting you?"

No reaction to my question, her face started to change, her natural colour restored back to her face. Her contorted face unfolded, but even with a contorted face she looked so fucking fantastic. Women have the most magnificent faces when they have their orgasms and Ellie was no different.

Ellie's natural beauty returned; a really broad smile filled her face and I asked, "Ellie, you happy? Did you have an orgasm?"

Her clasp on my shoulders loosened, she opened her eyes and said, "No, not orgasm, my gift, you like?"

What was she talking about, I asked, "What do you mean?"

Her smile turned to a really happy joyful grin; she raised herself up slightly and said, "Look."

I looked down and holy fucking shit, there was blood over my shaft. My head fell back, I closed my eyes. Ellie gave me her...a woman's most prized possession, her virginity. I could not believe it. I felt all sorts of emotions from holy fucking shit what have I let her do, to ones of pure joy and bliss, that I was the one to take a beauty queens virginity.

It took a while for me to look back up and when I did I asked, "Why? Ellie, why."

I really felt ashamed, but all I saw was a beautiful girl, now a woman who smiled back at me and said, "Man patīk jums, kungs Jet."

A look of total confusion on my face and Ellie said, "Is Latvian, I like you, Mr Jet."

I could not help but smile and said, "You're a naughty girl and thank you for my gift. It was more than I deserve."

All that time we remained joined I throbbed in her tight young virginal pussy. Then I started to smile internally to myself, which came out and spilled over onto my face. I still could not believe to myself that Ellie was a virgin.

Ellie held out both her hands and as I grasped them again with fingers entwined, she said, "We fuck now,"

O my god, with everything that had just happened I had forgotten we still had to actually fuck. The guilt very quickly burnt away, it got replaced with the original hunger to fuck this creature as hard as I could. I wanted Ellie to have a nice...no, a great...no, a fantastic first fuck of her life. I didn't know if I was that man but I was sure as hell going to try.

Ellie raised and lowered herself, she looked down to our fucking; I squeezed her hand to make her look at me, as she did I began to thrust up slowly to meet her. She smiled, nodded and said, "You hard fuck me."