The Foreign Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not sure if I should but I nodded and smiled back and kept thrusting, kept fucking, kept Ellie happy when all of a sudden she looked up to me very swiftly, her eyes bulged, her mouth fell open and she said, "Ahh, Jet, I cumming, ohh yeah, I cumming."

Her hips shook and she ground to a halt with me deep in her, she flicked her hips forward and slowly back, then rapidly forward and slowly back again. She kept doing that and held my hands tightly.

And all she said with each forward lunge was, "Oh is good," over and over again.

For almost a whole minute she went through what seemed like a wonderful orgasm for her, I hoped it was.

Her face again was one of pure delight to watch with all the changes from the twitches in her eyes to her mouth, which opened and closed ever so slowly and on occasions she bit her bottom lip.

When she came back down to earth, she opened her eyes and said, "You have nice rocket, I like very much."

Any man being told that their cock is nice when it's given a woman an orgasm would become big headed, their head would swell up to a size of a house, I was no different. I felt enormously proud, I wanted to fuck that girl and fuck that girl.

We started to enjoy each other again as we moved and fucked again. I looked down and Ellie rose higher up on my cock, I saw no blood there, it must have got washed away by Ellie's sweet virgin juices.

I fucked Ellie with a new enriched vigour; I wanted her to have another orgasm I wanted to watch her face, I wanted her juices to flow all over my cock's shaft and my balls. I had a change of heart, I wanted to fuck Ellie like she had requested good and hard. I wanted to repay her for the gift she had given me.

And my wish came true after another five minutes; Ellie had another amazing contorted faced orgasm, an absolute feast for my eyes. She again ground her groin onto mine and flicked her hips forwards. I let go of one of her hands and with my thumb I rubbed her clit. Ellie's eyes shot open, she looked at me and said, "You is bastard...yea?"

But she didn't stop me; in fact she pushed her hips even more back onto my brushing thumb.

I used everything I knew on that girl to make sure she had a good time. She slapped my chest as she rode through her orgasm which I was able to make last longer for her and for me, it was just so fantastic to look upon that beautiful face.

I stopped rubbing her clit after a couple of minutes and Ellie's orgasm subsided. She was about to start riding again but I wanted to do something else. I tapped her gently on her hip and she knew I meant for her to get off. She rose up and a few dribbles of her juices rained onto my cock and long sticky strands stretched out and then broke off as Ellie got further up.

I pointed to the sofa and said, "Lean on there."

Ellie knew instantly what I wanted to do and asked, "You is dog me?"

She walked past and I slapped her on the arse lightly and said, "Yes I'm going to dog you."

She turned around fell to her knees and placed both her forearms onto the sofa, her pert arse stuck up. I stepped closer to her and pointed my cock at her pussy cat. I rubbed my cock-head against her slit and punched through a couple of inches. I grabbed her hips and drove my cock into her tight cat in one swift movement.

I could see Ellie's head drop and heard her say, "Ak mans Dievs!" (Oh my god).

Two minutes later Ellie looked around and said, "I is like this."

I fucked and I fucked Ellie for several more minutes and all the time I herd Ellie say under her breath in a soft tone, "Ak mans Dievs!"

I built up quite a rhythm when Ellie turned around and said, "Grūtāk!"

She must have seen the look of confusion on my face, yet again and she said, "Is harder."

I thought I had done well at the pace I was at, but with that request it was just a bit too much, and thought if I did go faster...harder, I'd blow my load very quickly. I wanted Ellie to be happy, she had given me her ultimate gift, I started to ramp up my thrust rate and slammed harder into her. The heat built up very quickly on my cock and her pussy cat felt like a hot oven. I was close, I was so close.

I let Ellie know, "I'm going to cum."

I had to make sure I could definitely cum in her; I wanted myself to know that she knew I was going to cum in her.

Ellie turned her head to one side and said, "I like."

That did not confirm it for me so I asked, "Are you sure I can cum inside you?"

Ellie placed both her hands on the back of her head and lowered it to the sofa, she said, "Yea, is good."

Again I was not convinced she understood me. I was about to blow so I withdrew, pushed her arse to one side and said, "Come here, suck it."

She spun round and I pushed my cock into her open mouth, I let go and Ellie took over and stroked my cock. I held her head with both hands and I blew while she sucked and swallowed, Ellie swallowed every drop of my erupting volcano.

Fuck I was drained, my chest heaved and I looked, eyes closed up to the heavens and thanked the good lord for that gorgeous beauty queen.

My cock-head twitched as Ellie licked off the remaining drops of cum.

Ellie remained on her knees as she looked up and said, "You no cum in cat."

I looked down and shook my head and said, "No."

I was so out of breath I could not hold a conversation, so a simple 'no' would have to do. I walked over to the sofa and slumped down, Ellie came and sat beside me up close, so close that we touched the whole of one of our sides, from shoulder, our arms, thighs and legs.

She placed a hand on my thigh and said, "I like cum in cat. You do for me tomorrow."

I told her that I already had plans for the weekend. New shirt and all, I wish I could change, but I just couldn't.

Ellie ran her hand up and down my thigh and said, "I see Mr Rocket, before I home. After exam, you spray my cat."