The Four Years: Year One Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're sure," Rosa said.

"No problem with me," Andy said.

"Then it's settled," Lisa said, and she added Rosa's name for the next game.

Just then, Amy walked up and said, "Little bro, get ready for it."

Andy sat up expectantly. "Ready for what?" I asked.

"We have a birthday here tonight," a voice said over the speakers throughout the bowling alley. "So let's all give a big birthday welcome to Mr. Seymour Butts."

A lot of people broke out laughing, while some shook their head.

"YES!" Andy shouted, jumping up from his seat and hugging his sister. "The tradition continues."

"What tradition?" Lisa asked as she got her laughter under control.

"Every year we always go someplace very public for our birthdays," Amy said. "Pretty much since we were ten, we've been having wherever we were make a public birthday announcement with the name being some lame prank."

"Last year I had them call Amy, Ivana Tinkle," said Andy.

"And I had him called Ben Dover," Amy said.

"A classic," Andy added.

"Doesn't that seem kind of childish?" Rosa asked.

"That's the whole point," Andy said. "I mean, what's the point of growing up if you can't hold onto one little childish idea. If you let that go, then you might as well just say fuck life and kill yourself because there's nothing fun left in the world for you."

Rosa looked at Andy and thought for a minute. "I guess that makes sense," she finally said.

As we played through the next game, Rosa and I chatted about this and that. Nothing major. Just sort of shooting the shit while waiting for our turns. Now and then, someone else would join in the conversation. Rosa was also very good at bowling, and gave Amy a run for her money.

"That's what happens when you come from a small town where the only things to do are bowl, roller skate, or tip cows," she said, giving me a bit of a chuckle. Rosa was just barely an inch over five feet, and I had trouble picturing her trying to tip over a large cow.

The game ended, and Rosa had won by one pin.

"Congratulations," Jake said. "As winner, you get the honor and privilege to buy the next round of drinks."

"No problem" Rosa said. "Help me Marc?"

"Alright," I said, getting up and following her over towards the bar.

"What can I get you?" the guy behind the bar asked.

"Five Corona's," I said, then looked at Rosa, who nodded. "Make that six." A minute later, we had our drinks and went back to join the others.

"Where's Jake and Lisa?" Rosa asked when we returned and noticed them gone.

"They didn't?" I asked.

"They did," Amy said.

"Men's or women's?" I asked.

"Men's," Andy said.

"Men's what?" Rosa asked. "What are you guys talking about?"

"One thing you should known about Jake and Lisa," I said and took a sip of my beer. "They're sort of... How can I put this..."

"They like to fuck," Amy said.

"A lot," Andy added. "Like rabbits in heat."

"Wow," Rosa said. "Good for them."

"You're not weirded out by that?" I asked.

"No," Rosa said. "Why would I?"

"I don't know," I said. "Some people are."

"Like Becky," Amy said and I nodded in agreement.

"Really?" asked Andy. "She seemed cool with it."

"Just a front," I said. "A few times she told me in private that she didn't think it was right for them to be doing things like that. But then again... Look at the kind of person she turned out to be."

"Who's Becky and what kind of person was she?" asked Rosa.

"Marc's ex," Amy said. "And a total nut job. She broke up with him because I gave him a hug to thank him for something. She saw it, and came up with this whole thing that he was cheating on her."

"Over a hug?" Rosa asked suspiciously.

"It's true," Andy said. "She then went out with creepy Carl, who got her pregnant on their first date, after she made Marc wait two months just for a freaking kiss."

"Carl?" Rosa said. "You mean that freak that hits on girls at the vending machine?"

"The very same," Andy said.

"What the hell is taking them so long?" I said, looking towards the restrooms.

"Fuck 'em," Amy said. "Let's just play without them."

I thought for a minute and an idea came to me. "No," I told Amy. "Andy, come with me." The two of us stood up and headed for the restrooms. Normally, I wouldn't be doing what I was about to do. But I think the couple beers I had already drunk were starting to affect my judgment.

"What are you thinking?" Andy asked.

"Grab that," I pointed at something on the wall near the door to the men's room.

"What?" Andy asked. "Why?"

"Just think of what I'm about to do as another birthday present to you," I said.

"Um, okay," he said grabbing what I wanted.

I help my finger to my lips, indicating that he should be quiet, and then we went into the men's room.

"Shit, keep quiet," I heard Jake say.

"Relax guys," I said. "It's just me. Gotta take a piss"

"Oh, okay," Jake said, and a moment later I could hear quiet little moans coming from the far stall. It took all my will power not to laugh, and I could tell Andy was trying his best to keep it in as well. I motioned for him to hand me the item I asked him to grab, and he did. As I tip toed over to the bathroom stall where Jake and Lisa were quietly going at it, I pulled the pin, aimed the nozzle over the stall door, and pressed the lever on the fire extinguisher.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Lisa shouted.

"SON OF A BITCH?!" Jake shouted.

I let the compressed foam spray over them for about six seconds, before dropping the fire extinguisher. Andy was busting up laughing, and so was I as we ran out of the men's room and back over to where Amy and Rosa were waiting and talking. I had to grab the back of a seat to keep myself from falling down laughing. Andy wasn't as lucky and he was rolling on the floor. I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes.

"What's so funny?" Amy asked. I looked over at her and Rosa, both of them looking at Andy and me like we were a couple of crazy people.

"That," Andy said as he sat up and tried to catch his breath. "That... was the... most awesome thing... I have ever seen."

"What?" asked Rosa.

"Oh dear," Amy said, and she started to laugh. I looked over towards the restrooms, and Jake and Lisa were walking out, covered in foam. Seeing this caused me to start laughing all over again.

"You are such an asshole," Jake said, causing all of us to laugh. After things settled down, a few unsavory threats and dirty looks from Lisa, we went back to playing our game. As the night wore on, more and more drinks were had. Somewhere along the night, shots of tequila were ordered and the rest of the night got fuzzy before I blacked out.

The next morning I woke up, and quickly closed my eyes. There was a stream of light shining through the blinds right in my face, and my head hurt something fierce from a nasty hangover. I didn't even remember leaving the bowling alley, let alone making it back to the dorm.

I turned my head to the side and slowly opened my eyes. That's when I realized that I wasn't in my room. A sat up and looked around. It wasn't a dorm, but a normal bedroom, which had a very girly look to it. I was also very much naked under the pink blanket. On the bedside table I saw three open condom wrappers next to a pair of dark red thong panties.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked myself.

12