The Fourth of July

Story Info
Wife's neighbors help with fantasy.
4k words
3.75
90.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11:00PM- Mike

As I sat alone on my bedroom balcony, my head was aching and my mind pondering the events of the evening, I knew my life from that moment on would never be the same. For the last two years, our neighbors have chipped in for a block party to celebrate the fourth of July. This year, was the biggest event ever, its starts off with renting a big blow up castle for the kids with clowns, balloons, street comedians and so on. It's held at the end of our street which is a cul de sac right in front of our house, so I (Mike) have a bird's eye view of all the activities, along with my son Casey and my wife Michele. This is a story of how a simple block party turns into my personal nightmare.

6:00AM- Mike and Michele

As I awoke I realized this was not a wet dream, my dick was hard as a rock and glistening wet with salvia, my naked wife Michele adjusted her position on our bed to straddle my hips cowgirl style. She had a devilish smile on her flush face as she lowered her dripping wet pussy to receive my 8 inch thick and throbbing hard cock. She still had the tightest pussy I have ever fucked, even after Casey's birth it went back to its old tight self. Any mans dick would feel like a stud in her tight pussy, it felt like velvet as she pushed down the length of my dick, stopping at points along the way to emphasis her enjoyment with her accomplishment, then she stopped the teasing and forced her pussy downward as she bottomed out on my pubic bone.

" Fuck this cock is so fucking good" she whispered to herself, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her mouth wide open in the familiar oh position, and her erratic breathing, was telling me she was getting prepared to ride me good and she did. The room had no other sounds other than the lewd squishing of my cock in her pussy and her soft moans, she reluctantly learned to be quiet in our love making after the birth of Casey, so she moans and groans, more like a tea kettle, slowly boiling until she comes and then all bets are off, there is no silencing her pleasure, in fact I get off on her violent orgasms.

Michele's orgasms are physical; they are like seizures with spasms! That's when I sometimes get a little sadist and I poor it on, this morning I did flip her over right in the middle of her spasms, force her legs open and I ate her wet pussy while she was still coming that always provides her the most incredible orgasms and I just continue to watch her come through the duration of the spasms.

When she finally cpmes down, mumbling something about getting ready for the day, I fucked her doggy style, forcing her face to be buried into her billow as I plowed her tightness, like a man who was possessed. That brought her to another O, not as wild as the first but she felt it alright. I pushed her hips downward so her body was flush with the bed, I backed off and looked at her ass, I had not tapped that in months and I thought, why not.

Now to prepare her I reamed my wife ass for ten minutes with my tongue, and then inserted, one then two fingers to loosen her up.

"Honey, I going to be sore all day back there, let me suck you off and we can do this tonight Ok?

I quickly relinquished, she was right, she was the main character in today's festivities.

My wife can even get orgasms giving head without me touching her, we both came as I shot into her waiting mouth and she does love the taste of my cum.

"Good morning darling" she said with a deep passionate kiss.

"Good morning to you," I said returning her kiss.

"Time for a shower and then get ready for the day, the people with the Balloon will be here at 8:00 I have to get ready, "and off she went.

7:30 AM- The swingers

Across the street the married couple of John and Mary Smith where talking about the planned nightly adult activities.

" Shit Mary, last year was a bust too, just people sitting around drinking, no dancing, or pool party or adult game playing, these people are boring they will never agree to a skinny dip party. We have been trying to get another couple on the block to swing, with no luck except for Tom and Nancy and they were already swingers before we met. I sure hope your plan to put Michele in charge of the activities is going to work, why did you pick her anyway" asked John.

"Because, you see darling a woman will tell another woman things she would never tell a man, she told me her deepest darkest fantasy of getting fucked by two men at the same time and she has an itch and you and Tom are going to scratch it while her husband is gone, then she will be the first to jump in the pool naked once you guys make her horny, she admits she has no restraints. I figure if Nancy and I follow suit, we got it made, the husbands will follow and the wives will either get pissed or join in.

I am betting on them to join in, because I am spiking the punch with a little Rohypnol (a date rape drug). Not enough to make them sleepy or pass out, just enough to loosen up the inhibitions."

"How do you know she wants to fuck Tom and I, did she say she was hot for us." He asked.

"Just the opposite, sorry honey this woman loves her husband, thinks he walks on water, great in bed, super father, no honey you and Tom are going to have to get her high on Rohypnol to get in her pants, she has a fantasy I said, she would never cheat on her husband, she had plenty of offers and tuned them all down. We are going to get her to act on her deepest fantasy and then persuade her to lead the other couples into a mass orgy in the pool, it will look like she is the ring leader and the rest of us were just following her lead as the party activity leader!"

"What happens when Mike gets back" asked john he going to be pissed.

"I will take care of Mike" said Mary.

John just grinned and thought. " May be this time it will work, I really want to fuck Michele, she is the best piece of ass on the block by far and I like to make Mike a cuckold, he seems to be good to be true, this ought to take him down an peg."

9:00- The children enjoy

The balloon was up and running, the streets were full of children of all ages including Casey. The kids were screaming and yelling in joy, it was a success and Michele was beaming with pride. They had plenty of activities, food and the clowns were actually very funny. I noticed, John and Tom looking at me as they were in heavy conversation across the street, I waived and they waived back and had a short laugh.

It was going to be a hot day, there were at least ten small kiddy pools available for the children to cool down, over a period of three hours the temperature rose from the mid seventies to the high eighties. All of a sudden the adults were in their various style bathing suits too taking advantage of Tom's huge back yard pool.

12:00 PM- An announcement

" Thank you, thank you I am Michele as most of you now, this year we have thirty families participating in our block party, all of this afternoon we have hired a fireworks specialist for the little ones from a professional munitions company, complete with cherry bombs, ash cans, firecrackers, rocket launchers he has them all. " Cheers and applause in the back ground.

"The BBQ lunch will be served after his announcement, as you know the theme this year was to get the most out of this for the children, but the adults want to celebrate too. So our children are having an outdoor sleep over at the Childers home down the block, we have set up the tents and cots, and they will be supervised by the Childers family so we can have our adult pool party starting at 9:00 at Tom's and Nancy's house. Bathing suits are mandatory, the crowd mocked booing and hisses; I look forward to seeing you there. We will have a short break in the festivities from 7-9:00 to clean the cul-de-sac and teardown the tables, empty the kiddy pools and leave our community like we found it!

As Michele left the podium some men whistled and cat called, but John thought," bitch from 7-9 you will be getting the fucking of your life!"

5:00 PM- A conversation

" I am going to get Casey ready for the trip to your parents, do you have anything you want me to say to your parents, when I am there, I am not staying long, I turning around and coming right back." Mike asked Michele.

"Not really, just tell them to take care of our boy at the show and have fun. When do you think you will be back, I need my ass fucked tonight remember? She smiled.

"Just make sure it's me doing the fucking," it was my turn to smile.

"Any port in a storm honey, "she retorted.

"Well my dear, keep the storm in check until I get back, but you can figure I will leave around 6:00, it will take at least three hours round trip, so probably hmmm maybe 9:00ish. I am trying to get back for the start of the pool party OK."

"Ok, I will wait in the house for you, I do not want to go to the party by myself, call me if you are going to be much later." "I love you more than life my husband"

Tom overhead the conversation between the man and wife, it confirmed what John thought. We have to get it done between the hours of 6-9, now I know there is a whole extra hour of fun we can have, it's time to get the seduction plan in place.

5:30PM- Strategy Planning

Tom, Nancy, John and Mary were in a tight circle in John's bedroom plotting the necessary strategies, John started first.

"Mary and Nancy , you go over to Michele's house around 6:15, offer her a spiked drink and smoke some pot, tell her she needs to unwind from the day and get her thinking of her loving husband. Tom told me they plan to butt fuck tonight, get her to tell you about her plans for the evening, etc. get her warmed up, around 6:30 Tom and I will join you. We will start some sexual playing with our respective wives, and then you Mary will ask Michele if she would like Tom join in, while she waits for her husband, then we do not wait for an answer we seduce her right in front of our wives, the women will play cheerleader, prodding her on as we go."

"What if she says no," Mary asked.

"Add more to her drink, no I have a better idea, in fact Nancy and Mary let's make sure the first drink is all she will need to get going, agreed? We may only get one shoot at her, might a well make it good." John laughed.

"What is your plan for Mike, Mary, he will be awfully pissed, unless you can seduce him and make him feel guilty too." Tom inquired.

"I plan to get him as soon as he hits his front door, I will tell him I saw Michele and John being bad, show him proof with some camera photos of John and Michele, then let him revenge fuck me to death. Meanwhile you guys get Michele to the pool by 9:00 and start the skinny dipping pool party.

Simply start fooling around with Michelle a little, then Tom can begin fucking her in the pool in front of the neighbors and you Nancy start fucking Tom too. The date drug should do the rest and we have a full blown orgy." Mary actually looked evil when she said it.

"Well, what do I get out of this, John and Tom fucks Michele, and Mary is fucking Mike, what about me? Asked Nancy.

"Tom said, what do you want, you know Mary and Mike are mutually attracted to each other, even though nothing is really going on, that is a no brainer. You like woman anyway, how about eating our cream pie from her cunt for her and take her into the shower and get her ready for the pool party in a sexy translucent thong".

"Hot damn, I want at least forty minutes with her. Tom I knew there was a reason I married you, I will eat that pussy into oblivion." Nancy said.

5:45pm- The plan begins to unravel!

"Hello, Leo, this is Mike, I am getting ready to leave right now, and I will be there around 7:15. What do you mean, half way, you already left to meet me, yes I know that exit, the Mac Donald's parking lot, in half hour, OK! Thanks for saving me the long ride, Leo, Ok, I will see you soon. "

Mike loaded Casey into the car and left to meet Leo, he decided to surprise Michele and get back early for the pool party and have some more fun time like this morning. Casey was as happy as a five year old could be, so when we pulled into the parking lot, he greeted his grandpa with all the love in his heart. It made me so happy that my wife was raising our son so well.

"Tell Michele I will take care of our Grandson and we are proud of her, I will bring your son home in two days, you guys have some fun, and Mike do not hurt my poor daughter to badly" and he just winked.

Meanwhile:

Ding Dong, "Michele its Mary and Nancy, can we come in?" the two women had on short shorts covering their thong bikini bottoms and their nearly non-existent bathing suit tops.

" I am in the sun room; let yourselves in, won't you." Michele responded while still in her two piece bathing suit, it still was nearly eighty degrees, but it was not cooling off.

"Girl everybody is saying you should be the permanent party planner for the fourth of July the kids had a blast, I mean kids of all ages! They all got the joke and had a laugh.

"Honey, where is that sexy husband of yours, you guys are not fighting on this glorious day are you?" asked Mary.

"Mary I told you he had to drive Casey to my parents for a special fireworks show at 9:00, he left just a little while ago and won't be back until at least 9:00 and just to let you know, he fucked my brains out this morning for a couple of hours and he plans to fuck me again tonight, so I would say all is good my dear." Answered Michele with a shit ass grin on her face.

" Well we brought you a well deserved joint, would you like to have a nice glass of white wine and some herb with us to prepare for the evening , it will make us all nice and relaxed." Not waiting for an answer she lit it up and passed the potent joint to Michele, who quickly took a long draw and immediately started to feel buzzed.

Nancy came back with three glassed of white wine, "Here you go Michele, salute". All three women were well on their way to polishing half of their oversized wine glass.

"Michele are you and Mike coming to the party or are you just going to fuck his brains out when he gets back." Asked Nancy.

" Oh we are coming alright, I cannot say how long we are going to stay, shit I am high, this pot is making me really wet down there!"

In came Tom and John right on cue, "Hi Michele, you're looking hot in your Micro bikini" said John.

He then turned to his blonde sexy wife and started a long passionate make out kiss and Tom did the same with Nancy, Michele watched the two loving couples kissing, until she started to realize it was going well beyond a loving husband and wife kiss, the husbands had removed their tops and were outwardly feeling their ample breast up in front of her.

John, got on his knees and pulled down Mary's shorts so all she had on was a strip of blonde hair covering her pussy and he immediately begin to lick her clit, while Nancy had pulled down Toms shorts revealing a his ungodly thick veined cock it was longer than Mike's. It was throbbing and bouncing right in front of her face, so Nancy grabbed it and placed the prodigious head in her mouth and then sucked it for all she was worth.

Michele should have said something more appropriate but all that came out was.

"Hey guys, maybe you should get a room, I am still her remember "as she instantly let her hand start to rub the cloth covering her pussy. Something very strange was happening she never felt anything like it before. It was compelling her to continue to watch the handsome couples having sex in front of her, as she slipped her hand under her bikini bottom to relieve herself.

Mary nodded and Tom and John left their respective wives and moved over to Michele who had her eyes closed as she masturbated, this was the moment of truth, did the drugs work on our target we would soon know. John gently started to removed her top and whispered, we are here to fulfill your fantasy of two men, just relax and let this happen Michele and with that he unsnapped her top and exposed her ample 36D tits to the view of the women and Tom.

Michele moaned and in a pleading low voice, almost a whisper said to John "Please I am married, it's only a fantasy. "

She felt John's lips begin to suck on her extended nipple and his manly hands feeling her ample tits.

Then Tom pulled down her bottoms. Unfortunately for Michele her natural instincts lifted her ass to help him, and then the girls began the cheerleading,

"Tom have you ever seen a woman's body so perfectly proportioned, to be fucked by two men." Said Nancy,

'I bet she can take all of you Tom, why not let her feel it in her pussy after I eat her out first to get her nice and wet for you."

Michele was living an out of body experience, she knew it was happening, but sex had taken over her senses and her pure sexual desire had taken over her logic.

" Shit Nancy's tongue feels so good, the first woman to touch her sexually, did her job well, she came on her mouth after only five minutes of oral stimulation," while I began my orgasm I felt Johns seven inch cock press against my lips, I slowly opened my mouth to receive it. Tom had placed his enormous dickhead at my vaginal canal forcing pressure on my overly stimulated clit. What is wrong with me, she thought as her body continued to betray her and she felt Tom's massive cock pushing into her tight pussy.

"Shit Nancy it's like fucking a TEENAGE virgin she so damn tight." He shoved with all his might to get just six inches in.

Click, Click Mary was getting all the proof she needed to seduce Mike.

"Michele never felt it coming but with one last violent shove, Tom forced his prick into a place she never knew existed in her womb. She exploded into her most violent orgasm of the day, even greater than the one Mike had produced this morning that nearly killed her, if Johns cock was not in her mouth the whole neighborhood would have heard her scream. Michele was Fucking Tom's cock for all she was worth, forcing John to withdraw his cock from her mouth

"Get a good look at this bitch fucking, you can take notes girls, goddamn. I need some of that Tom before you tear it all up." John moved over to Michele and replaced Tom cock with is 7 inches cock and began to fuck her, "Shit Tom, it's still amazingly tight."

7:15

Mike Had stopped at the store to get some wine and was pulling up the street to his home, the cleaning crew was out on the street and some people were boxing up supplies and removing tables. He pulled into his driveway and made small talk with some of the neighbors and asked if they had seen Michele.

"Your fantastic wife is in your house, she went in around 6:00, and I saw Tom and Nancy go in with Mary and John about an hour ago." Betty is our designated gossip queen on the block, then she sarcastically added "and they still had on their bathing suits, you got a pool or Jacuzzi we do not know about Mike?"

I just smiled and said thanks as I headed towards my front door, out comes Mary, looking very high or stoned and smelling like pot.

"Mike, thank god, I need to talk to you right away, can you come over my house I need to show you something in private, and it will only take a minute. Please, just one minute" she said.

Mike was always attracted to Mary physically but she never was able to get him to act on his attraction due to his devotion to Michele. He thought this was another ploy.

"OK Mary, but just let me tell Michele I am back and I ..."

"Pretty please Mike, it is important to come over for just one minute and you can leave after I show you something" Betty was listening to our conversation and smirked.

"OK, all right, already. Let's go and get this over with."

8:00- Things go terribly wrong

Mary told me, that Michele wanted to have a MMF experience once in her life and wanted Tom and John to provide it while you took Casey to her parents, then she was going to give you a cuckold cream pie tonight and let you have her ass, instead of her pussy. She showed me the pictures of Michele fucking john and Tom in our sunroom. Michele face looked really out of it.

12