All Comments on 'The Fourth of July'

by MikelG

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 14 years ago

I hope the husband follows through with his threat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If your going to write:

A multi chapter story, please tell us first..

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Bingo!

" I am going to go over to my house and kick your husband's and Toms ass, then I am going to find out the real story on her behavior and as far as fucking you is concerned, you told me this after you let your husband taste my wife, you're a bitch and a liar. I would not fuck your stank pussy if it was the last hole on earth."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Start

I think some people will get hurt, in real life they always do. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
pretty shitty world you life in

and think that this is the start of an erotic story. good written stinking plot.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
And the chips will fall

OK, I see rape, assault, use of illegal drugs, and conspiracy to be held against 4 very stupid neighbors (almost too stupid to be believed). The choice of drug makes it more likely to believe the rape charge. If it had been Ecstasy, maybe she took it herself to get high. But not Rohypnol, especially since she was the only one given it. Mary was put down very well. She is a skank, and much worse. Call the police on the way to the house and report a rape in progress. Then go in and clean house of the trash. This is one of the few cases where infidelity can be forgiven. She was drugged without her knowledge. I'm sure they will struggle with this but it's something that can be overcome. It will be interesting to see how this develops. Keep Mike strong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What's UP With THAT?

Here's another off-the rails story where folks think it's ok to drug other people for the fun of it. Got as far as the drug planning and hit ESC. No place in EROTIC literature for this kind of illegal and completely unethical behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Holy Mackerel!

I agree with jasonnh, there's a range of legit charges these idiots have let themselves open to. If Mike can hold it together, the "bad guys" (and girls) will rue the day. I have a hard time believing a woman can give in that easily, even with stimulants...but I'm a fuckin' PRUDE, what do I know!

techreadertechreaderalmost 14 years ago
Granmmar and Dialog

Aside from the obvious complaints about the use of drugs and coercion, the story - as a story - doesn't hold up. It is difficult to tell, from the messy writing and punctuation, who is saying what to whom. The author has misplaced and unmatched quotation marks, bad phrasing, and strained - if any - dialog. The sex is tolerable, but the English needs a LOT of work.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
ANONYMOUS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ILLEGAL AND UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR???...

....what ethical behavior have you been stuck on lately? Nothing you found on this site, I imagine.Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
alright Mike

It appears that Mike doesn't believe Mary and is going to find out what really happened. Glad he told Mary off and knows she is a liar. Well written but feel sorry for Mike and his wife Michele because of the trickery of several couples they cause problems with a nice family. Hope Mike can take them down and serve some justice for what they did to Michele. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well?

Here is midway through December 2011 and there is no conclusion. This is as acceptable as Just Plain Bob's style of always leaving the reader hanging. Not a good way to encourage future readership. Of course you can always take the artistical view that this is your art and you and will proceed as you see fit. Many an artist has failed this way.

Thanks but no thanks for future reads.

mabemabeover 12 years ago
Are you serious?.

I will rate it when you finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a cheet

The least he could do is finish the rest of the day!

I thought date rape drugs disabled the person completly.

Even if their plan had worked, I can't see her jumping into a pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if someone drugged my wife and took her

i would kill them its simple.

You would die people that do that to others don't deserve to breath.

SO try it with one of my family members and you wont live to regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the last commenter

I fucked your father in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where’s the Rest of The Story?

-5*’s because of “End of Part One” there are no other parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finish it

Finiish the story. Don't start if you don't know how to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another one

Here's another suck ass writer that doesn't finish his stories. It's 10 years old now. It won't get finished.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Hopefully someone take pity on finishing this story. Where is FTDS when he is needed?

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Where

Where is the rest?.

nhhungrymannhhungryman7 months ago

Sorry. I liked where it was going, but you didn't finish it. So you get a dislike rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous