All Comments on 'The Franchise'

by DrSqueaky

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rob ConnerRob Connerover 13 years ago
GOOD TALE!!

WELL WRITTEN. Easy TO FOLLOW. Good work!

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
Good to see more from this family

I do wish the Jammers could have a winning season sometime, though. :)

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice!

kudos..well written..strong values and maturation of young characters.

toddster119toddster119over 13 years ago
Great Story!

It's not often I read a story that has character development over time like all the main characters involved. And from what I've seen and lived, that's how two people in love would react to another while coming to terms with their feelings and needs.

I hope to see more from you. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely done!

But I think the ending could be more interesting. The Spirit Girl is a lot more satisfying ending. Great effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep up the good work

Nice story, although I must say clearly preferred the “Spirit Girl” series and thus it would have been nice to have seen more of his parents, Davis III and Sam, and how they and their relation/marriage has prosperred through the years.

I do hope you continue this “Jammers series” and the adventures of the Rutherford family though in more episodes. It also seems as if the Jammers are only a very mediocre team… perhaps it would be nice to have them improve.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I am really enjoying your stories. I've read "The Spirit Girl", "Semper", "Love on a Family Cruise", "Crisis Management" and am anxiously awaiting more chapters in "Welcome to Rolennia".

gogreengogreenover 12 years ago
.. word .. cant discribe jsut how good a story this is

wow.

one of those reads you cant stop read.

brilliant.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GROWING UP A FOLK SPORTS HERO

and being humble pie does work. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK just to comment I am commenting after 3 pages

Why is it OK for a guy, like me to be an absolute WHORE SKANK. but NEVER A GIRL? What is the difference? For him it's just sex, but for her it's a trashed reputation............................................................hello! he is worthless too and ALL SET TO BE A CHEATER fur sure................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Basketball.

Is a second rate pastime for sure. Why the US fixation with this and football at college?

By the way why call the US football thus, when the foot is rarely applied to the ball?.

Apart from the incomprehensible sporting jargon, it was an OK story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey Anonymous, Basketball:

Get over the whole "Football", "Soccer" thing. It is called what it is called and making a thing out of it is pure snobbery from a foreigner.

Good story. Good character development. Fun read. 'Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A man ho.

Like mother like son.

Your characters have questionable morals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous