The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Your Sacredness, thank you."

The sarzan got up, Kali showed her belly in submission, then both shifted into their hybrid forms, as this would be the form Alza would use from now on instead of her human form. The crowd cheered their approval of the newest member of the den-site as her Masters put her ornaments on and lead her from the arena.

The sarzan was helped out by some of the compound guards and dropped off at the medical center, with the only lasting results of the fight being her slightly wounded pride and 2 weeks of bed rest.

@@@

"Alza, that was amazing, I will never get tired of your surprises if they are all this good," Helius said as he hugged her.

"And not even a scratch, you were kicking her ass!" Jahar exclaimed.

"Yes, Masters, I put up a good fight, but Kali was pissed about how the fight ended and said some very rude things to the sarzan, which I am surprised I am not getting arrested for nor did she want to mention it to you. She instead said that she liked my spirit and that I was right. Masters, what do we do about that?"

"As the sarzan didn't want to mention it to us, but you did knowing that you should be punished heavily for whatever you said, I think we can gloss over this one and hope that Kali is in a better mood after your heat," Kalba replied.

"We can just have you do more training today as a punishment," Lezar said.

"Okay Masters, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Kali says you have only three more days, not five, and you may want to consult the walzan, something about her mate being different than normal."

"I think I spoke too soon about liking your surprises, I will now eat my words," Helius said, chagrined.

"Eat them, I'll shove them down your throat and make you shit them if it prevents us from having another upset," Ilan said, surprising everyone including himself in his vehemence.

"I was wondering when he was going to crack, he hates chaos much more than the rest of us," Lezar thought.

"Alza, our den-site has not had this much excitement in years, but what you just said makes me worry that you are god-touched, so I would want to consult the walzan on that principle alone!" Jahar said with exasperation.

"I will go get the tsarzan, though I do have to say it is a damn good thing we are so valuable or the tsarzan would have exiled us by now just to keep the peace!" Lezar said with a groan.

"Your Sacredness, I hate to make an already unique situation worse, but our new ama-calzan has just told us some things that might change things," Lezar said when he had caught up to him.

"Ok, I am summoning the walzan here on principle; as all this craziness has happened in less than a week. What did she say this time?"

"We have three days instead of five, and the walzan is needed to resolve the issue of her mate, Your Sacredness."

With shock, everyone in hearing distance heard quite a long string of expletives that would have made a Canid blush come out of their leader's mouth. While the brothers agreed whole-heartedly, those not in the know were curious to see what had caused their leader's extreme ire.

"Lockhoy, tell the walzan to pack for a month visit to the compound, as well has every scrying tool he has, because I am now fairly certain we have a god-touched in our midst, and I want answers yesterday!"

"Yes Your Sacredness, right away, Zorcon help us."

"Lockhoy, the last thing we need right this second is MORE help from the gods, thank you very much."

"My 'oh shit' bar has broken in all the ups and downs, so now I need my 'oh holy shit' bar, maybe even my 'oh fuck' bar. I would have to guess that being god-touched is a bad thing, and with our gods liking order, I don't see why they are causing so much chaos, Masters." Alza thought, reminding herself to add the Masters on the end just in case.

"Alza my dear, I think we all need the 'oh fuck' bar, because you are WAY too full of surprises for your own good," Jahar replied, sounding sick.

12