The French Maid Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood aside and the final four took their positions. This time the girls hardly had to do anything. The first started spurting before Anna had even wanked it back and forth a couple of times. She didn't have chance to get out of the way from the first blast that hit her full in the face. She jerked back as his cum flew out his cock in large gobs, landing over my thighs and pussy hair. She looked sexy with a great gob of it splashed on her face, now starting to slide down a little. She quickly wiped it away.

I felt something hit my ear and turned only to get a shower of cum in my face. Lucky it missed my eyes. Most of it was on my cheeks where it quickly fell down to swim around in my blonde hair. The third one warned Sally and then stood closer to me and pointed it at my mouth. "What the hell." I though and opened wide. That set him off. I actually saw the head of his cock swell as the bolt of gooey cum shot out the end like some rocket. It landed on my chin, splashing loudly and spraying my face and open mouth. The next shot was better, landing straight on my tongue, hitting it hard and again splashing around. He bent his knees to get lower and I raised my face to his cock. I didn't get there but was close enough to get the last spurt, which shot straight into my mouth. It was all salty and thick and gooey. I turned my head aside and let it run out of the corner of my mouth. His cockhead now just dribbled a few more drops before he stopped.

The last man knelt down by my head. I nodded that it was ok. He pushed his cock close to my lips but shook his head when I opened my mouth. So I kept my lips closed as his cum oozed out of him. His hand was wrapped around the shaft so I figured he could stop it spurting like that. Four or five lots poured out, all of it over my lips, covering them completely before running down the sides of my face. By now everyone was clapping. When his cum stopped I open my lips and sucked his softening cock into my mouth together with a couple of spoons of his cum that was there. It flowed in my mouth, washing over my teeth, covering my tongue.

I can't tell you how sexed up I was. Just as he pulled away I felt a tongue jab into my pussy. It was Anna. She said afterwards she didn't know what came over her. Nor did I, within 30 seconds I was cumming for the second time that night. More or less a first for me.

The men helped clean me up a little before I went for a much-needed shower. I was covered in cum, all over my chest. All in my hair. My lips and cheeks soaked. My breasts soaked.

Rachel did stay with the man all night, finally making him cum at about 4 in the morning. She said afterwards she didn't believe anyone could cum so powerfully and as much as he did. She always stays over night when he stays here now. I don't think he even pays the manager for that. It's a private arrangement.

12