The French Maid Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was really bouncing up and down on the other man now. He had his hands behind her, grabbing at her bottom, holding it really tight.

Finally with the man behind me I could feel his cock right at the entrance of my pussy. I simply pushed back all the way very hard. It was fantastic! I knew now I was close to coming. He let go of my tits and with one hand holding my long blonde hair behind me and pulling my head back, and the other holding my hips he started to fuck me really hard and fast. His cock just kept pushing all the way in, pulling all the way out, and then in again. He leaned over my back and kissed the side of my face. I strained my head back and turned to find his mouth. My tongue shot deep into his mouth, licking and playing with his tongue. His thrusts carried on. It was lovely. The man who I had taken in my mouth laid himself down on the bench in front of me and slid under my chest. I felt his tongue lapping at my swaying nipples. This was heaven.

The man beneath me rolled his tongue from one breast to another, flicking and bouncing the nipples as they swayed back and forth over his face. Sometimes he'd reach up and catch one with his teeth, tugging at it before letting go. Meanwhile the thrusts kept coming until he pulled out and stood up behind me. I sat back straight away and turned to half face him. His large beautiful cock was there next to the side of my face. I managed to turn my head enough to face it as his spurt of warm milky thick cum sprayed out and caught me in the middle of my face, splashing my cheeks, covering my nose and dripping on to my lips and chin. He pointed his cock downwards and then sprayed my little titties with his milk. It shot out in long streams, almost connecting his cock to my breasts. I watched as gobs of the stuff splashed over my titties and then started to slip down and over the nipples and drip on to my skirt. Before he finished I leaned forward and engulfed that spurting head in my mouth. A wad of cum hit the back of my throat. After that there was just a little that kind of oozed out the tip but it was already going soft in my mouth. I sucked and played with it with my tongue until it had gone quite small before releasing it with a audible 'pop'.

There was still some cum sliding down my breasts, stopping briefly, then falling off onto my dress. He wiped his soft cock against them, smearing the cum all around them. Then he kissed me.

I sat back and watched what was going on around me. Many of the men had left now. Anna was still in the stocks. Two men were pumping cum all over the side of her face. I could see it hanging off in strings, dangling down, breaking and then forming again. On the other side of the table Sally was sitting up now. One man was kissing her breasts. Rachel had gone, so to had the man she had been fucking. Near by Alice was laying on the floor with her legs wrapped around someone's back. Her arms thrown back over her head as he humped into her, his hands holding her bottom off the floor. She was moaning, I guess it must have been really good. He certainly seemed to know how to do it. I could tell by the way his bottom was dancing between her legs.

I made my way back to the kitchen. For the others the party was nearly over. For me it was.

THE END

12