The Frontage Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped get her off me, then we maneuvered her so she was sitting on the seat. Without volition to hold it, our cum was oozing out both holes, making a slick mess of her inner thighs, and spattering her stockings. He helped make her comfortable, while I grabbed a couple of 16 inch dogcollar chains from my jacket, and a ring containing a set of small locks. I looped and anchored one end of each chain to the bars at the wall supports, then locked the other end to her wrist cuffs. I unloaded my jacket pockets in a tidy pile in the far corner, then covered her up while he rearranged himself and tended to her. I slipped outside and lit myself a smoke, cooling off in the misty air.

Yes, in fact, there was a new car in the lot, a minivan. Five guys dressed in variations of the jeans, shirt, & jacket look, sitting at the picnic table with a cooler, eating sandwiches and drinking beer. They were sniggering like schoolboys, giving lots of glances, and exchanging quiet jokes in low voices. Probably some sort of early shift crew on lunch. I snagged a couple of bottles of gator-aide and strolled over to say hi.

"Mornin' guys! Enjoy the show?"

There was a chorus of chuckles. "Yeah, we were, ah, on our way back to the yard to grab our lunch and we saw a mostly naked redhead flashing her goods at us and throwing kisses, so we figured this might be a good place for our break. Sounds like we came too late for the party."

"Well, let me go wake her back up and see where things go... you should all hang around for a few minutes. Quick question... you guys all STD clean?"

Laughs "Yeah...actually we're all married, and most of us have been clipped as well."

They seemed petty honest, none of the typical tells for lying "Let me poke in and check on her."

She was stirring as I returned. She stretched out murmuring appreciative noises, then hit the limit of the chain with one wrist and roused herself out of her half stupor. "Mmmmmmmm.... more?" she purred.

"You are an insatiable little minx aren't you?" *smile* "I bet your little pussy and ass are just throbbing, greedy for more cock, aren't they" *nods* "Finally getting to grab a total stranger off the side of the road and fucking him blue has really fired up your inner nympho, hasn't it?" *nods* "So tell me, mo mhurieen, who you are and what you want, and make me proud or no more sex for you."

"I'm your cock hungry little gutterwhore cumslut. My little fuckholes are aching for thick hard cocks and hard fucking, and I want to be filled with cum like a twinkie."

"Well then, it's good that one of those cars full of guys you were teasing came back. They look awfully frustrated out there. Probably from about listening to your screaming orgasms, or something. I heard them come up, so I locked you up while you were napping so you don't get cold feet."

Her eyes grew wide. Walked right into that one, she did.

I opened the door. "Hey guys... if you're done with lunch, dessert's ready."

With only 45 minutes left on their break, they might not have quite worn themselves out, but by the end she was a gooey, quivering mass. I packed our gear and started up the car, then when she came stumbling from the outhouse like a newborn foal, I gave her one last evil grin and started the car up and made her follow it, the only additions to her "outfit" being the liberal quantities of cum running down her legs, spattering her chest, face and hair, all the way back to the gap in the foliage, where I had her squat to expell her goo before messing up my seats.... and then took her my last time, in broad daylight with truckers honking while I filled her tender ass one last time.

"Thank you for finally giving me the gangbang I always wanted"

Yeah, I reflected after finishing myself off, standing at the site of our previous adventure. She might have been totally bat-shit nuts sometimes, but damn that girl could shag.

12