The Fucking Machine Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you don't. I can greet everyone at the door and tell them the deal is off. The girls will probably be relieved."

"No. It's just stage fright. I'll calm down when everyone gets here and we drink a glass of wine or two. If any of the girls show any indication they want to pull out, we can reconsider," Audrey declared.

"Well, for what it's worth, we carefully choreographed everything and you have practiced your performance several times. It's going to be sexy as hell. The programming is spot on and the stage props are perfect. There aren't very many lines for you to remember. If you forget any of them, no one will notice. Actions really speak louder than words in your scenario," Eric said as he put his arm around his wife.

Audrey ran out of time to fret because Nina and Rob walked in the door seconds later.

"I am soooo excited!" exclaimed Nina as she gave Audrey a quick hug. "Is the wine open yet?"

"I'll open some now," said Eric, motioning Rob to join him at the wet bar.

"Nina doesn't seem very nervous," Eric said, "but Audrey's a basket case."

"So is Nina," answered Rob, "but she's determined not to let it show. I suggested that we opt out if it was too much for her and she practically bit my head off. "

Before Eric could respond, the door opened and Kendra and David entered the theater, followed close behind by Melissa and Marc. The men headed straight for the bar and the four gorgeous women gathered on the opposite side of the room. Audrey made a wine-sipping gesture with her hand. The guys quickly delivered glasses of a nice crisp chardonnay to their wives and then retreated back to the bar.

"I didn't think Kendra was going to make it through the day," declared David. "I thought she was going to have a stroke."

"Audrey's been the same way."

"Nina too."

"Melissa has been ready to faint for hours."

"There is some sort of girl-thing going on," Eric declared. "The four of them have always been thick as thieves but very competitive since they were kids. They're each afraid of making a mess of things tonight and they're reacting to the pressure. Let's try to get a little food into them. Audrey just signaled for more wine. If we're not careful, we'll have four drunks on our hands."

The women had already set out a nice selection of finger food on the sideboard but none of them had touched a bite. Finally, with a little encouragement from their husbands they seemed to relax a little and began to enjoy the food, the wine, and the conversation. Time passed quickly.

Eric stayed close to Audrey throughout, knowing she needed his support. Stoking the small of her back, he leaned down to kiss her gently on the lips.

Looking up into his eyes, Audrey let out an audible sigh and then set her wine glass aside.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll excuse Eric and me, we have a few preparations to make."

Instantly, the little theater went silent. After a moment or two, Melissa rose up on her tiptoes and gave her friend a kiss on the cheek. Nina squeezed her hand and Kendra gave her a hug.

There was no longer any reason to delay. Eric escorted Audrey back stage and went to retrieve Rex. On the other side of the curtain, the three remaining couples took their places on the newly installed loveseats and began talking quietly among themselves.

The fucking machine party was underway.

Audrey:

Back stage, Eric began moving the props into position. Three sections of movable wall formed two sides and the back of an office, appropriate for Audrey the attorney. The left hand wall had a single doorway. A large leather couch, flanked by two end tables, was placed against the back wall. Each end table held a lamp with an ornate wooden base. A desk and chair were positioned to the right of center stage near the wall. A basket for paperwork sat on the desktop. A credenza was against the wall behind the desk.

Eric had placed two cameras in the stage setting, both in the bases of the lamps, pointing toward each other from opposite ends of the couch.

Just as Eric completed arranging the set and adjusting the overhead lighting, Audrey emerged from the dressing room.

"I'm ready," she announced, all trace of nervousness gone.

"You look pretty calm, but are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"I am calm and I'm sure. I guess I have a streak of exhibitionism that I didn't know about before now. I'm actually looking forward to this and I'm already a little wet."

"Then I guess there's no point in waiting," Eric declared as he gave his wife a kiss. "Break a leg."

Audrey gave her husband a bright smile and positioned herself just outside the office door, ready to make her entrance when Eric drew the curtain.

Moments later the heavy curtain was drawn aside and the law office was on display for the six people in the audience, all of whom were jittery with anticipation. All three couples were holding hands and sitting bolt upright in the center of their respective loveseats.

After giving her friends a few seconds to take in the scene, Audrey opened the door, stepped into the room, and pulled the door closed behind her. Immediately her friends broke into spontaneous applause. Audrey ignored them.

Audrey was dressed just as she would be for a normal workday. A conservative dark blue jacket with a matching skirt that ended just above her knees and a snow white blouse made up the bulk of her outfit. Equally conservative high heels and a single strand of pearls completed her ensemble.

Without a glance toward the audience, Audrey walked purposefully over to the desk, removed her jacket and laid it neatly on top of the credenza. Taking her seat behind the desk, she kicked off her shoes, a common practice when working alone in her office late at night.

Audrey retrieved a piece of paper from the basket and, for the next minute or so, made margin notes, looking for all the world like the diligent attorney she was in real life. The audience held its collective breath, silently waiting to see what would happen next.

A loud knock at the door startled everyone but Audrey.

"Come in," she called.

The night janitor entered the room with his cleaning cart.

She looked up briefly, gave him a welcoming smile, and went back to her paperwork as he began his cleaning routine.

After a couple of minutes, Audrey arose from her chair, turned to the credenza, and bent over to open one of the doors, giving the janitor a perfect view of her splendid ass and beautiful legs as she searched through the contents of the cabinet.

Apparently, Audrey's pose was more than the janitor could stand. Within seconds he had slipped out of his coveralls, kicked off his shoes, and was standing naked with his size-three cock fully erect when Audrey turned back to her desk with a file folder in one hand.

"What are you doing? What's gotten into you?" Audrey shrieked. Muted exclamations from the women in the audience signaled their surprise and appreciation. The men remained silent, transfixed by the scene unfolding before them.

The janitor took a step toward her and Audrey realized she was in deep trouble. They were the only two people in the building, so yelling for help would be a waste of time. Her only hope was to outmaneuver him and escape through the office door. His nakedness revealed a heavily muscled physique and Audrey knew she would be unable to fight him off if he got his hands on her.

"Oh, please. Please don't," she moaned as he advanced another step.

With a sudden lunge, the janitor reached across the desk and grasped a handful of Audrey's blouse, catching the string of pearls at the same time. Reflexively, Audrey recoiled and the blouse and necklace were torn completely from her body. The sound of buttons and pearls bouncing across the floor of the stage was plainly audible in the small theater. Before she could react, a second lunge ripped her bra away.

Audrey had hired a seamstress to dismantle her entire outfit seam by seam and then sew it up again using very tiny, evenly spaced, delicate stitches. The intent was to make her clothing look normal but yield instantly to moderate force. Buttons were fastened with a single loop. Her fake pearls were strung on one delicate thread. Everything worked exactly as she intended.

Still keeping the desk between her and the naked janitor, Audrey feinted to the right, then the left, and then right again before she darted toward the door. She wasn't fast enough. He reached the doorway first, forcing her to retreat back behind the desk. But not before he succeeded in grabbing the waistband of her skirt and ripping the garment free. Audrey's attire was suddenly reduced to a pair of lacy red panties.

"Stop it! What's wrong with you?" she yelled, breathing heavily from her escape attempt, her perfect breasts rising and falling provocatively. The janitor remained silent but intently focused on his prey.

Audrey knew she was heavily disadvantaged but decided to make a last desperate attempt to get past her attacker and out the door. Once again, after feinting several times, she sprinted toward the door and the relative safety it promised. She almost made it.

Backstage, Eric energized the cameras installed in the lamp bases and routed their output to the two large video screens.

The janitor caught Audrey only a foot or so shy of her goal, swept her off her feet, and threw her down onto the leather couch.

Pinning her down with one hand pressed to her chest, he tore away the flimsy panties and flung them aside. With incredible quickness, he forced her legs apart and positioned himself between her thighs. Seconds later, he thrust his stiff cock sharply into her pussy.

The six people in the audience reacted immediately, sharp cries of aroused approval from the women and lower-pitched rumbles of excitement from the men.

"Oh God!" Audrey cried as she felt the exquisite pleasure-pain of the invading cock forcing its way into her.

"Oh!...Oh!...Oh!" she moaned loudly as her rapist began to fuck her with heavy, rapid strokes and his penile vibrations began.

Eric, watching the action back stage on the video monitors, developed an immediate erection, the same reaction he always got when the android forcefully entered his wife. Under normal circumstances, he would wait for the fucking machine to bring her to orgasm a time or two, give the 'Back Off' command, and then finish the job, fucking her himself until they were both exhausted. Tonight he was reduced solely to the role of spectator.

Audrey's moans, murmurs, and cries were filling the little theater as her arousal quickly spiraled upward. All eyes in the audience were fixed on the screen displaying the view from the camera in the lamp base near her head. It provided the perfect perspective for the activity taking place on the leather couch. The camera clearly showed Audrey's nipples bouncing in syncopation with the android's thrusting hips. Her widely spread legs perfectly framed the pounding cock as it disappeared into her pussy and reappeared again at an impressive two strokes per second, a speed that the android could sustain for well over an hour before his batteries were depleted. Everyone in the audience knew that that the fucking machine could increase speed in two more increments if programmed to do so.

Completely transfixed, the three couples seated in the audience watched Audrey grasp the android by the biceps and begin to rock her hips upward to meet each thrust. Less than five minutes after the janitor first entered her, Audrey came in a rush, her cries of release stunning every observer, including her husband back stage.

"Oh my!" whispered a female voice from the audience. "Look! His cock is getting bigger!"

The android was indeed slowly increasing the size of his cock. By the time the size-four cock was achieved, Audrey was well on her way to another orgasm. The observers, all intimately familiar with the fucking machine's ability to change the size of its cock, were nonetheless enthralled watching it happen before their eyes on the small stage. Nina, Kendra, and Melissa had all experimented with that size cock on several occasions and found it extremely pleasurable once they overcame their initial apprehension.

The relentless pounding of the huge cock very quickly brought Audrey to the brink. Counterthrusting wildly against the janitor's surging hips, the sounds of flesh impacting flesh became distinctly audible over her cries of unbridled pleasure.

With a shriek, Audrey went over the edge and the android immediately slowed its pace to a relatively sedate single stroke per second, eased the impact of its body against hers, and stopped the penile vibrations. Audrey's dancing nipples slowed their movement to match the slower tempo and her cries dropped back to soft murmurs and moans. She had asked Eric to insert this slowdown into the programming so her body could rest before the finale.

The machine had collected hundreds of thousands of biometric data points over the past few months and now had such an accurate profile of Audrey's sexual response that it was able to hold her arousal at a consistently orgasmic level for lengthy periods of time. She knew from their rehearsals that she had a couple of minutes before the final episode in her performance pushed her into a zone that would leave her nearly unconscious at the end. Still tightly grasping the janitor's upper arms, she stopped counterthrusting and opened her legs wider to allow the cameras to fully capture what was about to happen next.

"Oh, Audrey! No!" whispered Melissa loudly, the first to notice the transformation taking place on the screen. Suddenly everyone was watching in fascination as the slowly thrusting cock began to expand once more. A jumble of male and female murmurs and exclamations acknowledged what was happening to their friend and signaled everyone's increasing arousal at the sight.

Audrey remained motionless and silent during the thirty-second transition, reveling in the effect she was having on her girlfriends and their husbands, knowing there were four very stiff human cocks in the theater, and enjoying the sensation of the growing synthetic cock stretching her pussy nearly to its physical limits. To the best of her knowledge, she was the first to try the size-five cock, fully eight inches long and just shy of three inches in diameter.

The fucking machine, reading her biometric data and sensing her increasing arousal, restarted the vibrations but maintained its gentle thrusting as the programming dictated.

"Oh...Oh" cried Audrey in response to the energetic vibrations.

A few seconds passed before Audrey signaled she was ready for more by starting to move her hips, matching the androids thrusts. Programmed to wait for this point in her performance, the android immediately doubled his thrusting speed. The finale was underway.

Audrey's arousal ramped up quickly. Sensing she was ready, the janitor increased his thrusting speed to an incredible three strokes per second and intensified the impact of his hips against the back of her thighs, his titanium balls striking heavily against her ass. Once again, the sound of flesh striking flesh filled the theater, competing with Audrey's now continuous cries of pleasure as the monster cock hammered into her pussy with astonishing force.

No longer aware of her surroundings, Audrey surrendered to the sensations of the incredible pounding and entered the continuous orgasmic state she had experienced a few times in the past. Orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. Primal cries and wails of unbelievable pleasure dominated the theater's sound system as she threw her mane of gorgeous red hair violently from side to side and clawed at the android's shoulders.

Backstage, Eric watched intently, still trying to ignore his own rock-hard erection. He and Audrey had choreographed this part very carefully to ensure that she would not be injured. Extra androidal lubrication had been inserted into the program and they had decided to limit the high speed fucking to only three minutes; ample time for her to have a series of orgasms and plenty of time to mesmerize her audience, all of whom were certain to be nearing orgasm themselves.

At the precise moment called for in the program, the janitor forcefully ejaculated into Audrey, flooding her pussy and launching her into the abyss for her final mind-blowing orgasm of the performance.

The fucking machine immediately stopped its penile vibrations and dropped back in speed while slowly reducing the size of its cock, allowing Audrey to come back down gently. After a couple of minutes of easy stroking, the android withdrew his dripping instrument, gathered his clothing, retrieved the cleaning cart, and left through the office door.

Audrey lay motionless except for her heaving breasts as she struggled to regain control of her breathing. The screens flanking the stage revealed a woman who had, as predicted, just been fucked senseless. Androidal cum was oozing out of her still-dilated pussy. The insides of her widely splayed thighs glistened with lubrication. A light sheen of perspiration sparkled on her chest and dampened her flaming red hair. A bright flush highlighted her lovely breasts, their nipples still extended.

After allowing the audience to examine Audrey's expertly fucked body for a minute or so, Eric dimmed the lights on the stage and closed the heavy velvet curtain.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, Audrey's friends jumped to their feet applauding wildly in acknowledgement of the incredible performance they had just witnessed.

Moments later, Eric stepped through the curtain, one hand in his pocket in a mostly unsuccessful attempt to conceal his erection, and announced a short intermission while he dismantled the stage set and helped Audrey recover. Noting that Rob, David, and Marc were also trying to hide their erections and their wives were visibly aroused, he encouraged them to enjoy a glass of wine. He and Audrey would join them soon.

A few minutes later, Eric led a fully dressed but still wobbly Audrey from the stage and guided her to a seat. Gratefully, she accepted a glass of wine from Nina as the girls gathered around their recently ravaged friend.

"That was fucking incredible!" exclaimed Kendra, drawing giggles from the other women.

"I never would have thought of a rape scene," said Nina. "I had no idea that the machines were so quick, so strong, or so agile."

"How did you keep all that a secret for so long?" Melissa asked. "Marc never said anything about a rape scenario, so Eric didn't give that programming tip to the guys. And you certainly never let on. But, now we all know about it," she continued with a smile, "so you both have to share everything."

"I want to know about that huge cock. I haven't had the courage to try it yet," announced Kendra.

"It's easier than you think, but it is intimidating as hell the first time," Audrey replied as she took another sip of wine. "The transition is slow enough to avoid pain but you certainly get the feeling of being completely filled up. Melissa, you are so tiny you might not be able to handle it."

"Not so fast counselor," Melissa replied with a grin, "I found the size-four cock surprisingly easy to accommodate and very arousing."

"I've done it a couple of times and Audrey's right; it's a little frightening at first but turns out to be quite an experience," said Nina.

Across the room, the men, erections at least partially abated, were much quieter.

"Guys, it's okay," said Eric. You can look me in the eye. By the time the evening is over, we'll all be in the same boat."

"I know," Marc responded, "I'm just having a little trouble wrapping my head around what happened."

"The women sure seem to be taking it all in stride. All their nervousness seems to have gone away," Rob observed. "Audrey sure did break the ice. Nina is up next and she's completely calm."