The Fucking Machine Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday Night:

The guys were shooting darts at a local pub. The girls were gathered at Nina's house to discuss the party and decide what they wanted to do for subsequent gatherings. Audrey's theater had proven to be the perfect venue and all the women were anxious to keep using it to satisfy their voyeuristic and physical needs.

"I think everyone did a super job Saturday night. The sets were cleverly done, the scenarios were creative, and the orgasms were stimulating to watch and fulfilling to experience. It couldn't have been any better," announced Audrey, who was very pleased with herself for renting the theater.

"I couldn't agree more," said Melissa. "You were all so beautiful, so sexy, and such fine actresses."

"You brought the house down sweetheart. That Japanese set you designed and dressing your android in traditional clothing was a stroke of genius, not to mention your perfect performance. You really surprised everyone by employing both oral and anal sex. Eric can't stop talking about it," Audrey responded. "It would never have occurred to me to give my Rex a blowjob just for show or to dress him in anything other than the coveralls he was wearing when he arrived."

"I agree, and Kendra completely redefined the meaning of female-superior sex," commented Nina as she reached out to grasp Kendra's hand. "I thought I knew everything there was to know about the subject but you showed us all how it should be done. Rob, bless his little heart, allowed me to practice on him a couple of times using a chair like you did at the end. I know it's a sacrifice, but he's being a real trooper." All the women burst into laughter.

"I've always had rape fantasies and Audrey opened up an entire new world for me," said Kendra. I've been pestering David all weekend to learn the programming."

"Eric will teach the guys all they need to know," said Audrey. "The androids are very powerful and very agile and they look a little scary when they are in a rape scenario, but they are actually very gentle except for the initial penetration. My Rex has probably raped me a dozen times since Eric caught me by surprise the first time. I love it, and I'll bet you girls will too."

"Nina's bondage scenario was sooooo hot!" exclaimed Kendra. "I love that...that contraption Rob built. I can't imagine what it must be like to be completely immobilized and have orgasms like that. I move around a lot when I cum."

"You certainly do," observed Melissa.

"Understatement," declared Audrey.

"I had never experienced anything like that either," Nina answered.

"What was it like?" prompted Kendra.

"Well...you all know how we like to contribute to our own orgasms. We're involved. In Rob's 'contraption' you're a victim. You control nothing. The only outlet you have is moaning, crying out and screaming, just vocalizing the sexual frustration you feel as you pray for an orgasm. The feeling is both exquisite and excruciating. It's a form of torture. Every female spy this country catches should be subjected to it. They'll blab everything they know within minutes just to be allowed to cum. If any of you would like to give it a try, you are more than welcome."

"The line forms behind me," declared Kendra with a smile.

"Where do I sign up?" asked Melissa and Audrey simultaneously, both grinning.

Finally after the laughter died down, Nina got around to what had been bothering her since the fucking machine party.

"Okay ladies, now what do we do the next time around?" she asked. Her question hung in the air and was met with several seconds of silence.

"Oh...I understand," said Kendra. "Saturday night we did rape, finger fucking, female-superior, fellatio, anal, and bondage. At the next fucking machine party we have some choices like rape, finger fucking, female-superior, fellatio, anal, and bondage."

"Exactly," replied Nina.

"We can certainly do variations of those. Eric has written several different rape scenarios. We've also had a lot of fun when Eric controls Rex with the touch pad and I have no idea what's going to happen to me next. That's how I got fucked with the size-five cock the first time," Audrey offered.

"Or we could perform with each other's androids," suggested Melissa. "I wouldn't mind going a round or two with different machines."

"You wouldn't know the difference," Kendra said with a grin, "you always keep your eyes closed when you screw."

"Those are all good ideas," answered Nina, "and I think we should do just as you suggest, but it won't take long to exhaust our options. We're probably good for two or three more parties and then we'll be scratching our heads again."

"Maybe we can get our husbands more involved," suggested Audrey. "Nina used Rob perfectly in her performance but the rest of us were solo on the stage..."

"Except for our fucking machines," interrupted Kendra.

"You know what I mean," continued Audrey, "Eric, David, and Mark were just stage hands. Wonderful stage hands, but they weren't directly involved in the performances."

Nina stared hard at Audrey for several seconds.

"And that's the other thing," Nina announced. "We're being watched by our husbands but we don't get to watch them do anything sexual."

"So?" someone asked.

"So we don't get any visual stimulation," Nina countered.

"We get to watch each other being fucked by the androids," said Melissa.

"It's not the same thing. They are just machines. We don't get to watch our husbands fuck anything."

The room went silent for a spell as the women gave Nina's comments some thought.

"Do you think they make female androids?" asked Kendra.

"I think so. Let's check," said Nina grabbing her tablet computer and sending the display to a large video screen mounted on the wall.

The ladies soon discovered that, yes indeed; female fucking machines were produced by the same company that manufactured their androids.

"God, they're beautiful!" exclaimed Audrey as the women stared at the images on the screen.

"What can they do," asked Melissa.

"It looks like they just fuck and suck. At least they have oral capabilities. And they have vibrators in their pussies, but that's about it. It would be fun to watch Rob fuck one of these chicks a time or two, but I think it would soon get boring," said Nina. "They're nowhere near as versatile as our machines."

"Plus, guys can only cum once and then they need a while to recharge," Kendra said. "It would be over too soon, particularly with the vibrating pussies."

"Okay. Scratch the female android idea," declared Nina. "Now what?"

"Let's have a couple more fucking machine parties using the ideas we talked about; swapping androids and getting the guys more involved in the performances," suggested Audrey. "We'll have a lot of fun and we'll have more time to think about our visual stimulation problem."

"Good idea. Now let me open some wine," Nina said. "It's time for a drink."

*****

(I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. All honest comments will be retained and taken into consideration when I write stories in the future.)