The Future Is Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been this intimate so soon with a man, but somehow this felt so right. We broke the kiss, both of us panting wildly. Paul lowered his head to my nipples and sucked those cold little pebbles into his mouth. The contrast between the cold and the heat drove me wild, I moaned in estacsy. He lifted his head and we kissed again. I just couldn't get enough of him. We broke the kiss and looked at each other, panting in excitement. He reached out and gently touched my face. It was a very intimate gesture. He took my hand and we waded out of the water to the bank. Paul climbed up first and them helped me up. He embraced me and pulled me close, I rested my head on his chest. I could feel his heart beating within. My pain was forgotten, the feel of arms around me was my world right then and I didn't want it to end.

I shivered slightly. Paul broke the embrace and I groaned as he did, it was like his life force was sucked from me and all my aches and pains flooded back. He picked up a towel and wrapped it around me. He could tell I was about to flake so he eased me onto the ground and I lay back enveloped in the towel. I closed my eyes.

I must have dozed off because when I awoke Paul was dressed and was tending a pot on the fire. As if sensing that I was awake he turned around and smiled. "Ready for some breaky?" I could only nod. I felt so weak, where had that energy gone from when I was swimming with him in the river? Paul brought a bowl over to me. It was some kind of cereal with powdered milk in it.

"It looks disgusting, but it actually tastes okay. You need the energy." I used the spoon in the bowl and dipped in. It wasn't great but it would do.

I couldn't remember the act of falling asleep again but I awoke briefly and discovered that I had been wrapped in a blanket and was snuggled in against Paul. I smiled to myself and fell back asleep. When I awoke later on I reached for Paul but he was gone. I sat up. He was sitting on the river bank in a pair of shorts staring out into nothingness. I wondered what he was thinking about. I sat up and from my nearby pack took out my toothpaste and brush and brushed my teeth using my canteen water. When I finished I walked over beside Paul. I still had the blanket wrapped around me as I sat down beside him. He turned and kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I was just wishing that this moment would last forever" he said unashamedly.

"So do I."

He turned and looked at me. "Do you really?"

I nodded. I raised my lips to his and we kissed softly. I placed one hand behind his head pulling his lips hard against mine, I wanted to suck out his very being. We lay back on the ground, I opened the blanket and he joined me inside, my naked body up against his naked chest. My nipples puckered painfully. I thrust my tongue as deep into his mouth as it would go. I pushed my hand between us and pushed down his shorts, soon we were both naked under the blanket. His mouth covered my nipples and sucked them greedily, then he flicked them gently. I grabbed his penis and languidly stroked him. His hand was between my legs and I parted them further to allow easier access. His fingers found my clitoris and rubbed it softly. I felt myself becoming wet, he slid two fingers down my slit and inside me. I groaned in pleasure. "Paul I want you to make love to me" I whispered.

"Are we safe?" He gasped.

Fuck I couldn't believe it! I had given up the pill long when I left home. Of all the dumb luck. "Have you got any condoms?"

He shook his head. "I didn't in my wildest dreams think I would need them."

"Maybe you could withdraw when you cum?" I wanted him so bad, anything would do.

"Are you sure?"

I didn't hesitate, "Yes. Fuck me Paul. I want you inside me this instant." Paul rolled over on top of me and slid his hard cock into my steaming pussy. I gasped in pleasure.

Paul grunted as if in agony. "Oh my God Lara you feel so fantastic. We kissed as he thrust into me more forcefully. Already I could feel my orgasm building. So quick! This never happened. Our mouths never left the others, his stroke built so that he was pounding me hard. My aches, pains and scratches were nothing but a memory.

"Oh Paul I'm going to cum." I couldn't hold the dam back, the waves burst over me and I exploded. I screamed into his mouth, I could feel the massive gush of love from between my thighs, my juices squirted all over us. "Lara I'm going to cum too!" He pulled out of me.

"In my mouth!" I begged. Paul scrambled up my chest, I grabbed his cock. The first burst hit me on the chin but I managed to get his cock in my mouth and swallowed the remainder of his seed. I had never let a man cum in my mouth before, I was glad that he was the first. Paul was groaning in estacsy. When he finished I licked the remaining cum of his cock and he lay down beside me.

Paul thrust his tongue in my mouth and used his fingers to play with my clit, I was soon on the verge of another orgasm, I grunted and came. We never broke our tongue contact. When the last eddies washed over me, Paul crouched between my legs and licked my cum off my thighs and pussy lips. When I cum, I really explode, there was a lot of moisture and he diligently licked me clean. After he finished his tongue found my clitoris and he gently licked my pussy. He worked me slowly to another orgasm and I had a small but very nice one, it was a nice treat. We kissed again and snuggled close.

I reached down and massaged his penis and slowly but surely I brought him to another erection. This time I climbed on top and used my hand guided him into my silky folds. We both grunted as he slid home. Where the first time was fast and urgent, this time was slow and luxurious, I rocked back and forth, bidding our time, enjoying the sensation of each other. Paul massaged my breasts with his hands, I used my fingers to tease my clitoris. We kept eye contact, peering deep into the soul of the other, it was very intimate. I rode his cock like that for a long time, we were in no hurry. Somewhere along the line I came again but I kept rocking, allowing my juices to slide down his balls and over my thighs. Without a word Paul slide out of me and flipped me over, "In my face" I whispered. He raised himself so that his hips were over my face and stroked himself a couple of times, the scolding hot spurts splattered over my face. I used my fingers to scoop his cum and slipped my fingers into my mouth. When he had finished I put his cock in my mouth and sucked the last drops. Paul lay down beside me and we kissed. Neither of us talked. For me it was the most intense, beautiful, incredible sex I had ever had. I hoped he felt the same.

We feel asleep in each other arms. I had dream that Paul was making love to me, maybe it was real, maybe my orgasm was a dream as well. We finally awoke in the middle of the afternoon and went for a swim to wash all the cum off each other. We just hugged and held each other close. I started crying, Paul heard me sobbing.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so happy" I blubbered.

He kissed me and looked into my eyes. "This has been the most intimate, special and wondrous thing that has ever happened to me."

I burst out crying this time, deep sobs raked my body, "Where have you been all my life?"

We stayed in camp for three more days. Everyday, I got a little stronger and healthier. It had been a blur of sex, sleeping, swimming, sleeping and a little bit more sex. I had never been fucked so thoroughly and had so many orgasms.

At the end of that day Paul said "Why don't I ride to the next town and get some parts for your bike and get some more food." I didn't want him to go, but I knew it was the sensible thing to do. "How long do you think it will take?"

"I would say it's about 50 to 60 kilometres there, so it'll take me most of the day, I should make good time with an empty bike."

He set out the next morning. I gave him a long kiss goodbye. I mean it had only been four days, but I was falling for him – big time. I was like a giddy school girl. If anyone had told me that I would fall in love in such I short time I would have laughed my arse off. Me! No way! But now that it was happening to me, I realised that the possibility was all to real. You see things from a different perspective when you're in it.

I moped around camp all day, not wanting to go for a swim or walk should Paul return. Finally at 4.18pm he appeared through the forest pushing his bike. I couldn't contain myself, I ran and threw myself into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist, nearly knocking him off his feet. I kissed him thoroughly.

I pushed him onto the ground, pulled out his semi hard cock from his shorts, stretched the leg hole of my loose fitting shorts aside and tried to stab his cock inside me. Penetration was difficult as he wasn't hard enough but in a few minutes he was and I lowered myself onto him.

"I missed you so much" I whispered as I rocked on top of him.

"I guessed."

I fucked him hard, taking my pleasure. "Did you get everything?" I half moan-asked. Paul only nodded, he was too intent on thrusting into me. "Did you get my pill?"

"Yessss!"

"Are you looking forward to coming inside me?" I asked.

"You know I am" he breathed.

"I've got a little treat for you, I've been thinking about it all day. A little preview of what's to come." I stood up and straightened myself up. "Come on." I urged. Paul stood up and tucked his hard cock into his shorts. He picked up his laden bike and pushed it the last remaining fifty meters back to camp.

"What's my surprise?" he asked

I stepped out of my clothes and stood buck naked in front of him. "I want you to fuck me in the arse."

"You want me to what?" I could actually see him swallow.

"Fuck me in the arse silly. I've never been fucked in the butt before. I want you to do it and cum deep inside me."

"Are you sure? I've never done it before either."

"Yes, I'm sure. Now get those clothes off." He didn't need anymore encouragement. I spread out the blanket on the ground and used my baby oil to grease his cock. "Put some around my hole baby" I encouraged. I got onto all fours and presented my arse to him.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.

I turned around and looked at him seriously, "Yes Paul I am deadly serious, I have never done this before, or even thought about it. But with you I feel so safe, I want to feel your cock deep in my arse, I want to feel your cum inside me." Paul poured some oil at the top of my crack so that it slid down to my virgin arsehole. I quivered in anticipation. To be completely truthful I was a bit scared, I mean the arse is for exit not entry, but I wanted him so bad. I wanted to give him something I had never given anyone else. Paul used his fingers to massage the oil around my anus.

"Ready?" he asked.

It was now or never. He placed the tip of his penis against my anus and ever so gently pushed. I could feel my anus start to widen, I grunted as he continued his thrust. "Stop, stop" I begged "Let me get used to it. How far are you in?"

"About an inch"

"An inch! It feels like a mile. Okay go."

"Gently, oh so gently he eased further inside my bowels. I grunted in pain-pleasure. It was a peculiar feeling being pierced in my butt, like a dagger. I could feel every millimetre of the cold steel of his knife like cock.

"It's all in. How does it feel?" I wiggled my bum a bit to get the sense of the invasion. "I feel very full." I replied. "Okay carefully thrust." I could feel him slowly withdraw then plunge back into me. I grunted now in pleasure. "Fill me up" I begged. My arse had loosened a bit, but everything is relative. Paul slowly built up his thrusts. It felt like a concrete post in my butt cleaving me in two. I started to get the hang of the sensation, I kept one hand on the ground to prop me up and used the other to start rubbing my clit. I now had the burning pleasure in my backside and the buzzing of my vagina. Magic.

"Fill me with you cum. Fill me." I could hear Paul grunting away as he plunged in and out, in and out. "What does it feel like?" he muttered.

"Like a hot rod is burning in my arse." I giggled. "Paul?"

"Yes"

"I think I am going to cum."

"Are you. I think I might just beat…" He thrust hard into me once more and grunted in release as his cum boiled into my bowels. I could actually feel it stinging my insides and that was enough for me. My arse clenched his cock like a vice and I came brutally.

"Shit!" he yelled. My arse was like a vice as my contractions washed over me. He couldn't withdraw as I held him so tight. Finally it was over and my arse released and he withdrew. "Hell on earth" I said "That sure felt different." My butt felt empty, achingly empty. I could feel a small trickle of cum ooze between my cheeks. It wasn't a good idea for it to get near my pulsing pussy. "How about a swim?" I asked.

"Good idea." Paul grabbed my hand and we ran into the river and plunged into the icy cold. Just what we both needed after a bit of anal sex. He pulled me close and held me in his arms. We just rested like that enjoying the closeness after what had been one of the most intimate acts of out lives.

That afternoon Paul fixed my bike and had it back in working order. He had bought a few treats in town, so I put together some dinner. It turned out he had to ride into Wanaka as Hawea township didn't have a bike shop. He said that he had ridden like Lance Armstrong in his desperation to get back to me as quick as he could. Well, well, maybe my feelings were reciprocated.

The following day we set out for Hawea. I was sorry to leave our little garden of Eden. Every inch of it would be burnt into my brain for the rest of my life. I was still sore and stiff. My heavy diet of sex and masked a lot of my pain, but it was back to reality again. We left at the crack of dawn. It was going to be a long day to reach Hawea. The route wound along the shores of lakes Hawea and Wanaka and was one of the many great rides of my journey. Even though I wasn't at my best physically I could still appreciate the beauty.

Around midday we pulled to the side of the road on top of the saddle that separated the two lakes. Paul asked if I was up for climbing the hill (read mountain) to have a break and lunch. It sounded like a great idea.

I almost died pushing my bike up the hill. It was farmland and clear of any trees but we still have to weave our way through the boulders. When we reached the top – what a view. It was breathtaking. Paul set out a blanket and we flopped exhaustedly onto it. It was one of those days where there wasn't a breath of wind and hardly a cloud in the sky. We were close to heaven that day.

We started kissing and soon the intensity of it soared. I wanted him so bad. Somehow he managed to get me out of my clothes without breaking the kiss, he kissed his way down my body, stopping for awhile to kiss, suck and flick each nipple in turn so that they puckered in excitement. I was so hot! He kissed his way down my stomach to my crotch. I could sense what he was about to do. But I had been riding for hours and felt decidedly hot and sweaty there.

"Paul I don't want you too, I'm all sweaty."

"I don't care" he murmured.

Before I could argue further he thrust his tongue inside me and I gasped in pleasure. He flicked his tongue over the hood of my clitoris and I felt my bud come out from hiding, seeing it Paul flicked it delicately. I came. Just like that. I came. I mean I had sensed the build up, but never, never in my life had I ever cum like that. He had certainly found and flicked my cum switch. I screamed at the top of my lungs from the sudden intensity of it, screaming to the blue heaven.

I sat up and virtually tore off his clothes. 'What was good for the goose' I thought. I manoeuvred myself so that my hips were straddling his face and his cock was below my head in the 69 position. I grabbed his hard cock and covered his salty prick with my mouth. I could feel him shudder it pleasure, his tongue still worked away at my steaming pussy. My thighs were slick with my pleasure and rubbing against the side of his face. Up and down I worked my mouth, deep and short, flicking my tongue around the head.

I couldn't take it any longer, I leapt off him, spun around, grabbed his cock and lowered myself onto him all in one swift motion. I was slick with my own cum and he slid neatly inside me. I thrust violently down on his cock and pounded him for all I was worth. I was so wet, so fucking hot, another orgasm washed over me, but I didn't pause, I screeched in estacsy but continued slamming myself onto his cock.

"Lara I'm going to cum!" he yelled. He tried to buck me off so he could withdraw. "Lara quickly I have to pull out."

"I don't care!" I screamed, I want your cum, I want to feel you cum in me. I can't take it any longer. I want you to cum in me, I want to feel your hot cum in me!" We were both lost in the glory of the moment, he thrust hard into me and came, boy did he cum, his semen scorched the inside of my pussy sending me over the edge again, and I came like and I had never ever came in my life.

What was I becoming? What was happening to me? What did tomorrow hold? I don't know. But right here, in this place - the future is now.

12