The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had parked in the garage to save Liz some shame and a scandal in the neighborhood. Throwing her clothes on the bed in the quest room and putting the package down Liz went to the master bedroom to get another envelope. Jim was dropping the completed cards in the box as she entered.

Without fanfare Liz commented, "I have one open so I can now open two more. It is almost 11:30 and I still have a pile to work thru." The next she opened read, "Take your husband to a public place and find a private corner. Give him the best head he has ever had. Swallow if he lets you! Score 50 points if he thinks you did a good job!" Liz frowned she wanted something she could do and that was out for the moment. The next was not any better, "repeat his choice, score 25"

Liz looked at Jim. "I will let you choose now or wait till later. If you hold the card I get to open another. What is your choice?"

Jim thought a minute, "Think I'll hold this to see what else you have in your bag of trick."

"Very well, master, as you wish. I can see what the next one holds." Liz "You feel naughty and need to show off to a strange female. Full front she must see all of you. Make eyes contact or it won't count. Score 25 if you do it with a smile!" Liz frowned. "Well that is three open all I can do now is take the enema. Here is the card my perverted man, want to watch?" Liz said snidely.

Jim picked up the card and read it. "It says two strong ones. Think I will make sure you don't cheat. Let's go."

Liz was trapped in her own devices again. Naked with a plug still inserted she walked to the guest room. She went to the bathroom to remove the plug. Liz wash it while Jim opened the enema kit and read the directions. He also read the direction on the fragranced soap. "Don't know how strong this will be because the bottle says gentle relief. For best results you need to retain it for a full 10 minutes or more. It says if you get too uncomfortable you can stop the water for a minute and let the settle in your body before adding more."

"Thank you Mr. Wizard!" Liz snapped. It was bad enough for Jim to know she was having to do such a thing, but to have him in the same room was almost beyond her abilities. Liz thought angrily, 'Why didn't Jim make me do something to get a little relief. It would be heaven to masturbate for him again. But no, he must know and be enjoying what he is doing to me!"

Jim watched as Liz drew the water after measuring the soap. The bag began to swell and so did the lump in Jim's pants. That did not go unnoticed by Liz. When it was ready Liz hung the bag on the top of the metal bed frame and placed a towel on the bed. She lay down and took the nozzle in her hand. With her back to Jim she looked over her shoulder and asked, "Want to do the honors mister pervert?"

"What happened to 'master'?" he asked.

"Well excuse me, Master would you like to fill my ass with more than you cock?" Liz said with a sarcastic tone.

Jim ignored that and waved his hand. "Looks like you got it all under control. You just seem to be wasting time."

Liz faced the wall and closed her eyes. Her sight was useless with here she was putting the nozzle. The slim probe went in easily. I was so much smaller than the plug. Liz tied to clamp down on it but could not feel the plastic. All that was left to do was open the valve. Liz did and felt the rush of warm water invading her backside. It was a strange tingle at first then grew into a bloated feeling. If that was not enough her pussy was on fire with need. Each time Liz squirmed she felt it in her clit.

Liz was trying so hard to avoid an orgasm that she didn't realize the water had stopped. It was Jim that told her the time was up. Liz got up carefully after removing the nozzle. It was a difficult drip to the commode. Once there it was deeply humiliating to have to expel the water noisily with Jim standing in the door. Humiliating or not it had to be done. After Liz flushed she noticed a yellow ring at the water line of the commode. She blushed knowing that was the margarine that Jim had packed in her.

The second enema was more painful and humiliating than the first for Liz but she did it. She only wanted to take a shower and clean herself. As she showered it was difficult not to touch herself and relieve her deep but humiliating desire. Why was she in such a need to masturbate?

Out of the shower Liz hurried to get ready. She had thought that the mall would be a good public place to give the blow job and flash a female. Liz touched up her makeup and hair and wore in a bright yellow dress that that buttoned up the front with large white buttons. Her shoes were yellow sandals. Liz wore not panties, bra or hose. She needed to be bare if she was going to flash properly.

At the closest mall they went in and strolled hand and hand pretending to window shop. In the center of the mall stood the food court and all the restrooms. Lucky for Liz there was two family bathrooms. She led Jim into one and locked the door behind her. She took off the dress as sexily as she could before turning to her husband.

"Come here big boy let me taste that cock of your!" Liz said in a raspy voice that was intended to be sexy. She sank to her knees and waited. Jim walked to her. Liz looked up into his eyes as she fumbled with his belt. "Big boy do you have a condom, or..." Liz hesitated a moment, "do you want to cum in my mouth and have me swallow? I could then lick your cock clean before I zip you back up. "

Jim looked at Liz with want in his eyes. He did have a condom but the thoughts of Liz swallowing was too much. "Think I'll reward you with a little refreshment. You can swallow and lick me clean."

By then Jim's pants were at his knees and she was pushing his shorts down freeing his erection. Liz looked up with teary eyes and asked, "what would all the people outside think of me on my knees sucking your cock?"

Jim just got a big grin.

Liz took his hardness in one hand and brought her lips down to it. She licked the tip and tasted his pre cum. From the wet spot on his shorts Jim had been aroused for some time. Liz began to lick and suck along the sided of his manhood. Jim tensed and enjoyed it all. Soon Liz had Jim in her mouth trying to take all his cock into her mouth. Liz pulled back and looked at the string of pre cum hanging off the tip of Jim. She saw her saliva glisten on the length of his cock. She looked up at her husband. "Jim what do you think of the whore you married? On her knees sucking cock. Swallowing cum and licking the man clean. Yes I'm your whore! Your wife the whore, and she'll suck any cock!"

Jim looked down, the put his hands under Liz's arms and lifted her to face him. He held her at arms length with an expressionless face. Then out of the blue the slapped Liz so hard she would have fallen had he not steadied. "Listen to me goof Elizabeth Jordan Morris, you are my wife and my property. Other men can look but they can't touch. You will such no other cock! You will never have any sex with another man...or woman... that those parts of you are MY property. Do you understand me?"

Liz was in shock. She held her hand to her red cheek and nodded her head.

"I asked if you understood me?"

"Yes Jim, I understand." Liz managed.

Jim held eye contact and spoke this time in a softer voice. "Liz I love you way too much to ever share you that way. And what I demand of you I will give in return." With that said Jim pulled Liz to him hugged her close. After a few seconds he pushed her back to her knees to finish the job of pleasing him.

Liz had a sore cheek as she took Jim back into her mouth, but she had a warm glow in her heart. Jim loved her more than she realized. He would not even allow a fantasy with anyone else. Add those emotions to the humiliation of being on her knees in a rest room and the arousal in her sex for doing it all.

True to the instructions Liz swallowed and licked Jim clean. She pulled up his shorts for him and softly tucked his limp manhood in side. She then pulled his pants up and fastened them at his waist. She did not get off the floor before she had done all that. Climbing to her feet she looked at her naked reflection in the mirror over the sink. Her left cheek was bright red and might even be bruised. She caught Jim's eyes in the mirror, he offered no apology. Feeling his love all over again Liz put on her dress. Looking at Jim she said. "I have much more to do." With that she opened the door and walked out.

Liz felt that every eye in the place was on her but no one really paid a bit of attention. Jim and Liz walked toward the exit more slowly than Liz appreciated. Only a few noticed her red cheek. Outside Liz and Jim split up. Jim was near and watchful but not at her side. Liz looked across the parking lot for a female victim. She saw two collage age women at the far end of the parking aisle well away from the mall. They would do. She walked toward them causally unbuttoning the dress as she walked. The two were chatting and didn't notice. Just as she got beside the two she pulled her dress open. The sudden movement caught both young women's attention. She looked both in the eye and smiled. Just as quciky she closed the dress and walked on past them.

The two girls were shocked and stopped dead in their tracks. One had her hand at her mouth giggling, the other just stood open mouthed. Someway Jim had gotten to the car and was at the end of the row watching all. Liz never looked back she just climbed in the car and Jim drove away.

Jim teased her, "Well that was a shock. Guess they have never seen a naked woman before!"

Liz just felt the heat between her legs.

Back home Liz want straight to the master bedroom. She wanted to get as many done as she could for she knew the fate that awaited failure. "Your wicked side is showing and you will pose for 5 explicit photos. Judge will determine if they deserve the score of 25 points." Liz wasted no time opening a second one. "You need new panties, purchase a crotch less pair, Score 15 pints."

Jim was listening at the door. "Make that 5 pairs."

Liz dropped her eyes and softly said. "Yes master," before turning back to open a third. "Ever woman loves BOB (battery operated boyfriend) , you need a new one. Score 10 points"

Jim still in the door said in a determined voice, "And that had best be the only boyfriend you ever have!"

Liz responded with, "Yes master."

Wasting no time Liz stepped to the end of the bed and she slipped out of one side of her dress she draped it across her shoulder showing one breast. She smiled as best she could and held the pose. Jim was ready with the camera, too ready. Liz wondered what other photos he had but after the flash she had to think of a second pose. He next pose the dress was on the floor and Liz covered her breasts with one arm and her pussy with her other hand. She bent her knees and tired for a surprised expression. After the flash Liz turned her back to Jim and looked over her shoulder. She clenched her butt as she did. The flash signaled for another pose. This time Liz sat on the end of the bed with her legs to the side and her body and breasts toward the camera. She put her hands down for support and pushed her breasts forward. For the fifth photo Liz lay on the bed facing the camera. She raised up on one elbow and pulled her legs together and bent them slightly at the knee. Her pubic hair was visible as well as her breasts but not much more.

Jim said, "A few more!'

Liz didn't respond with words she stood and held her breasts toward the camera. For the next and thankfully the last photos Liz lifted her breasts by her nipples.

Jim scored the card as Liz opened the next one. "You need to go and you can't wait, but you are in a public place. You just have to pee you panties... make a puddle and wet your shorts. Score 25"

Liz left naked to change. She did not bother to pick up the dress for she could do that later. In ten minutes she was ready to go. Jim brought a rain coat to put on his car seat; he was going to drive her.

When Liz got in the car she asked if he could take her to another mall. That one had a Victoria Secret where she could purchase 5 pairs of panties. Saying she would be just a minute she asked Jim to stay the car. He said no he needed the photos. They were back in less than 15 minutes with a bag. Jim made him show him all 5 pairs. Liz blushed when she was asked to explain why the split in the crotch. Satisfied Jim drove Liz the strip shopping center that has a Spencer's in it. He had to follow her in to see this. The place had several customers. Finally Liz got the attention of a young man. She was embarrassed but she brought herself to ask for a vibrator. The young man blushed as much as she did. It didn't take long to pick one but when it was time to pay Liz had to stand in line. When it was her turn she handed her merchandise to the female clerk. The female leaded over and said something to Liz.

Whatever it was it made Liz blush. Jim wanted to know and decided to ask later.

Liz hadn't recovered by the time she got in the car. "What was that all about?" Jim asked.

Liz blushed again, and was slow to answer but the stern look on Jim face convinced her to speak. "The girl said if I was horny she got off at 9. She said she had a thing for mature women."

Jim drove across the street to the park. He looked at Liz. "Well, it's time. I won't be taking your back to the house if you don't!"

Liz grabbed the handle and complained that she didn't need to. Jim pointed out the water fountain and said, "Fill 'er up. Faster you do the faster you get back. You do want a ride home don't you?"

Liz was defeated and exited the car with a "Yes master." Jim was getting use to that title.

Liz walked to the fountain and took a long drink . She then tried to sit but was too nervous. She got up for a second attempt at the water fountain. As she stood up she was greeted by an older woman. The woman appeared to just wish someone to talk to for she followed Liz back to the bench. Liz tried to be polite but she now had an urge. It took 10 minutes but the woman talked herself out and got up to leave. As soon as she was 10 steps away Liz stood and closed her eyes. The shorts that Liz was wearing were light green. The crotch began to darken then water appeared at Liz's feet. By now the woman had stopped as if she had thought of more to tell Liz. She stopped in her tracks when she saw what Liz was doing. Turning she shuffled away as quickly as she could. Jim was relieved for if she had confronted Liz it would be difficult for him to drive her home. All the woman would have had to do would be take down the license number in order to file a complaint.

It was now Jim's time to be nervous. It seemed an hour to him that Liz stood and peed. By the time she was finished and started for the car another couple was walking down the sidewalk in their direction. Jim was sure they were well out of sight before the people could have realized what Liz had just done.

Liz was crying when she got in the car. Jim only added to her distress when to mention the old woman witnessing the event. Liz sobbed louder.

By the time they were home Liz had regained her composure and her sexual arousal was even greater. She wanted to change and to orgasm. She fought the second urge as she washed herself. She didn't feel she had time for a shower so the wash cloth would have to do. Dress in clean shorts and a tee shirt Liz went to the master bedroom. Jim was there smiling. He was really getting off to her suffering. Liz's plan to embarrassing her perverted husband was not working. What seemed to be happening was Liz beginning to enjoy parts of the game.

The next envelope was a shocker to Jim. "You are a dirty thief, and you steel dirty panties for a friend. Score 50 on this one if you can pull it off." Liz was not ready for that one but she had included it. She looked at the watch. It was just past 4. Looking at Jim she said, "I borrowed a book from Fran, I think I will return it. You should enjoy me stealing her panties or would you rather it be one of her bras? You sure ogled her tits last pool party!"

Jim didn't say a word as Liz left. Liz walked the three doors down to Fran's house. She hoped the woman was in form and had a pile of dirty laundry on the washing machine.

Half an hour later Jim was nursing a stiff drink in the den when he heard Liz return. He had been thinking of all that had happened in the last few hours. He didn't know how he truly felt but he was sexually excited. He was contemplating asking if he could come up with his own request for the card in his pocket. He was even willing to offer bonus points.

Liz stepped in flushed. Pulling her hand from her pocket she laid two pairs of panties on the coffee table. Liz left as Jim just looked in stunned amazement. Liz retuned with two zip lock baggies. As Liz put then each in a baggie she told Jim how she came to have the two pairs. "Well as I hoped Fran hadn't completed her laundry. She never does it till she has to. I gave her the book back and she went to get me another. When she was gone I raided the basket. I just grabbed two, now that I examine them one is Fran's and the other pair her daughters. I think we need them sealed because it is obvious they are soiled. Now that embarrassing task is complete I still have time to work on more." Liz headed for the master bedroom.

By the time Jim got there Liz was reading the first new task, "You are no lady and when the urge calls you lift your skirt and do your business even if it is in public. Do it or lose 25 points"

"Damn what is this and peeing!" But in reality Liz had written it but she never thought they would come so close together. "Let me see if I can do better that that," Liz mumbled and opened another. "Go to a mall, you deserve it. Stop at the food court for an ice cream treat."

Jim was wondering just where this was going.

"When you get it take a load of your feet. Sit at a table and lick the cone like you would your favorite cock. Score to be earned 20." Liz frowned a little but she realized she was hungry. She had only toast for breakfast and if you didn't count Jim's offering, that had been it for the day. She was hungry but she dared not waste time to eat. Liz thought a moment they could make it to the mall. But then she still had one more she could open. "You need to enjoy the view, stand in a window for half an hour nude. Score 25 points."

Liz began to strip. "I can do the window now. We can go to the mall later. And then on the way out I can pee again in the parking lot!"

In less than two minutes Liz was in the shadow of the living room standing in the middle of the room. Jim headed outside to see the view. To his dismay you could make Liz out if you looked directly at her. And if you looked long enough you would see her nude. Jim wanted to put a stop to that but again he didn't. He decided he would mow the front yard and watch Liz.

In just a few minutes Liz watched Jim trudge back and forth across the front yard. Twice friends drove by and waved. Liz listened to the timer praying it would ding soon. Just then she noticed Mr. Norman walking his dog. He stopped on the sidewalk and was talking to Jim. Liz felt as if she was in a spot light. Jim knew the old man could not keep a secret. If he saw Liz it would be all over the neighborhood in minutes. Jim ran the mover out to the curb and killed it. The way he stood it made Mr. Norman face the street and not the house.

Just as Liz breathed a sigh of relief the Johnsons car stopped to chat with both. The problem was not Mr. or Mrs. Johnson, it was their three small children in the back seat. They were not interested in the conversation and hung out the window to try and play with the Mr. Norman's dog. Several times the kids looked her way but didn't seem to notice. Liz felt if they noticed, they would be obvious.