The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an hour for Liz the Johnson car started to pull away. Just before the car moved Mrs. Johnson looked toward the living room picture window. As the car gathered speed she did a double take. Liz held her ground but if the car circled the block she was going to step out of sight. The game was one thing but both she and Jim had to live in with the neighbors. She didn't wish to be part of the gossip.

In fact Mrs. Johnson did see Liz or at the least caught a glimpse. When she did her double take the car had moved and she had lost her angle. Later in the night she mentioned it to her husband. He laughed it off and said she was seeing things. The thoughts did make Mr. Johnson smile for Liz was much more attractive than his wife. She had given him three children but still she could take better care of herself.

The window time complete, Liz dressed in a skirt and was ready to head to the mall before Jim put up the lawn mower. Jim wanted a shower but had to settle for a quick rub down like Liz had suffered earlier. As he did Liz opened another envelope. "A woman like you need to be restrained, purchase some handcuffs and make sure they demonstrate them on you. 20 points can be locked down if you do."

When Jim came out ready to go Liz read the next card to him. "Jim we can swing by Mel's Sporting Goods on Baxter Avenue on our way home. That way I can get one more done."

Jim was tired but caught up in his wife's elaborate and kinky game. He wanted to see where this would lead.

The drive was quick and they were at the mall by 5:30 Saturday night. It was busy at the food court and Liz had to wait her turn to get service. She ordered a triple dip of vanilla ice cream and looked for a table. She didn't see one and had to start licking the cone as she stood. Shortly a table became available. She sat down and began to work on the cone. Liz closed her eyes and remembered what it felt like to have Jim in her mouth just a few feet from that very spot. Liz really got into her work. She kept her eyes closed the entire time. When the ice cream was gone she opened her eyes and saw many man and women looking at her. She felt hot but it was not all humiliation. She got up and walked to the trash bend and threw the cone away. A man was watching her from a table near the container. Liz passed him and smiled, "That was good but who wants a soggy cone?" She laughed a nervous laugh and let him speechless.

Liz headed toward the exit. She noticed Jim keeping pace not far behind. She went out hoping no one followed. When she got to the car, Liz looked back to see only Jim walking her way. She smiled and knew it was time to pee. Just as Jim got to the car Liz started to squat.

"Not beside my car you don't. Over there in the open space."

"Jim that is too..."

"Well we can always go home." Jim said then climbed into the car.

Liz didn't have a choice. She walked across the driving lane and stepped into the vacant space. Looking both directions, Liz felt the coast was as clear as it could be. She squatted and pulled her panties to one side. It was then Liz heard the car cruising down toward the lane toward her. She couldn't stop the flow and had to hold her place. The car slid to a halt and the woman in the passenger side yelled out the widow, "What the hell you doing? There are public restrooms inside! This place is going to hell. Where are the cops when you need them! Come on Harold lets go and give the person some privacy!"

By that time Liz had drained her bladder. She wouldn't look up before the car drove off. As Liz stood a second car drove up and wanted the parking space. Liz walked the opposite direction to give right of way. The boy and his date didn't notice the puddle in the space and after exiting the car headed to the mall.

Liz took the long way around and Jim was surprised when she opened the door. She was laughing and said, "Let's get the hell out of here. I thing Harold is looking for the cops." Liz was laughing but she was mortified. She never looked up so they didn't see her face but then again Liz couldn't recognize the woman or the car. She felt that was a good trade.

"I didn't think I could pee till the car drove up. Then I couldn't stop. I bet there was a puddle big enough under that car to float a boat. I hope I never have to do that again!"

Jim looked at Liz. "You made the rules you should know."

By that time they were clear of the mall parking lot headed for Mel's. They arrived 15 minutes before closing. Liz hurried in and went to the gun counter. A young male clerk smiled and asked if he could show you anything. He was a little taken back when she ask to see the handcuffs. He raised his eye brows.

"I'll tell you the truth they are a gag gift for a friend. I will give them to her for her honeymoon." Liz tied to lie.

The man didn't buy it but his job was to sell merchandise. He pulled out two pairs. One was hinged and the other had a chain. He explained the difference and also that both were double locking. The man explained how important that was. If the cuffs continued to tighten they could cut off the circulation and damage the hands. He whispered that self bondage was dangerous. Liz turned red. Jim recorded all with the camera.

Final Liz asked him to show her how they work. There was no other customer close so the man did as he was asked. He locked Liz's wrists in front of her body making sure she knew where to place the cuffs on the wrists. He showed her how to set the double lock. He got a sly smile and asked if there was anything else she needed. Liz responded with, "Yes, for you to unlock these cuffs. I need to pay for them and get home."

The clerk replied, "I'll bet you do. If you need help let me know, I can use a lot more than cuffs."

By then the cuffs were off and Liz headed for the cashier without further response. Jim was standing by the front door waiting. The clerk had followed Liz and looked disappointed when he realized Liz was with a male companion.

Back in the car Jim asked if he could cash in his card. "What you want big boy?" Liz asked in her sexiest voice.

"Was thinkin' about you naked in the back seat with your hands cuffed."

"Is that all I was sure you would want my mouth when I was cuffed." Liz teased.

"I didn't say what you would have to do to get the cuffs off!" Jim chuckled.

Before they were in the street Liz was in the back seat throwing her clothes into the front seat. Jim heard the distinctive sound of the cuffs clicking shut. It was going to be an interesting ride home. On the way Jim threatened to stop for gas. Liz begged him not to. Both were enjoying this outting.

When they got home Jim helped Liz out of the car and into the house. He stopped her in the den and made her kneel. She looked up at him and asked how she could serve him. Jim started to remove his pants. It was evident what Liz could do. "Want to fill my mouth again or do you want to use a condom?"

"What do you think?" Jim said I he stepped to her face and put his hands on her head. Liz looked up and smiled. She felt one hand leave her head and the sound of the camera. She looked up to see Jim taking another photo of her with his cock in her mouth. Liz closed her eyes and went to work in earnest. She was a little disappointed when Jim filled her mouth so quickly.

Liz didn't release Jim from her mouth till she had licked his soft manhood clean. When she finished she looked up with a smile and asked if she would be receiving a good score for that act. Jim just smiled.

Jim had to go to the car and get the cuff keys. Neither had thought about the key when they arrived home. When Liz had her hands again she went to bed room. The next card read, "It is your choice and you can repeat anything you wish. Score only 10"

Liz smiled and lay back on the bed. She spread her legs and with her fingers spread her sex. In a minute she was working toward a massive orgasm. It left her weak and drained. It was past 11pm before she could get out of bed.

When Liz got up she opened three more envelopes. The first said, "Add crotch less panty hose to your collection, that is worth 20 points." Liz realized it was no use to try that one tonight. Next card was even worse. "You want to make a porn video outdoors in some public setting. Do it and earn 50 big ones." Again it was not something she could do tonight. The last was, "You have a new bikini and need a wax, make sure it is a man that does it! Score 40 points." Again that was not possible tonight and perhaps even not tomorrow, being Sunday.

"My dear master I guess I had better go to bed. I can't do any of these till morning."

"You could sleep here you know?" Jim offered.

Liz looked down. "If I do master I will fuck you all night and not be able to do anything tomorrow."

Jim was shocked but that.

With that Liz went to her bed and fell across it. She was asleep in less than a minute, and her dreams were full of pleasant things. Jim too was caught up in peaceful sleep with warm images in his dreams.

The next morning Liz was up and showering by 6. She wanted to get started. After her shower Liz knocked on Jim's door. "Up and at 'em sleepy head. I have a lot of work to do in the next 12 or so hours."

Liz went to the kitchen in a robe and made coffee. It tasted good but she needed some food. Breakfast that morning was cereal and milk with no sugar. She wanted to watch her weight and was starting today. As Liz was putting her bowl in the sink Jim came into the kitchen. "I'll be ready in about 10 minutes. I want to go out to the park by the interstate. That should make a good backdrop and this early Sunday morning I should be able to find a private spot."

Liz did not wait for a reply she went back to preparing for her video debut. Liz put on her makeup a little too heavy then covered her body in her smallest bikini. The swim suit had actually been a present from Jim but she had never worn it, not even for him. That brought some shame in itself.

Jim was ready by the time Liz stepped out of the guest room. She wore a pair of heels and a full length coat. The weather was warm but at that time of the mornings Liz didn't think anyone would take note. In her hand was a gym bag with more clothing. Liz was planning on heading to the Adult Book Store on the outer loop. It catered to truckers and was open all night. With this time of the day there would be little worry of being accosted but a customer that might take her for a working girl.

Jim drank coffee as they drove to the park. Liz was enjoying the time with her husband of 10 years. They had not spent this much time together on a weekend in half a decade. They made small talk but there was a sexual fire in Liz that has been smoldering for over a week. She hoped she could control it.

At the park Jim and Liz walked hand in hand toward a rise. It was covered with grass that had been cut just a few days earlier. Liz stopped at the line tree and spread the towel she had been carrying. The towel was positioned under the tree and parallel with the highway. The parking lot where Jim's car sat was 30 or so yards away, the highway perhaps 100 yards farther. Liz took a deep breath and took off the coat. She stood in the smallest of bikini in view of the road.

"Jim you will film this for me. I am going to lay down and play the part of an oversexed woman that can't control herself. I have a timer in my coat pocket. Set if for 5 minutes. When it rings I will know the 'screen test' is over. You will find the video camera in the bag. Move around and make sure you get the traffic in the background. I want the film to depict a sluttish woman that can't control herself."

Liz placed a small pillow on the towel and lay down. She looked up at Jim and said, "Any time you are ready Mr. Director." Liz was propped up on her elbows looking at Jim.

Jim smiled and pointed the camera at Liz. She saw the red light. Liz smiled and began to talk to the camera. "I can't help myself some times. I think about my man's big cock and how well it fills me and I get so horny.. Like now...I am so horny... I'm thinking about his cock in my mouth!" Liz opened her mouth and made a show of licking her lips. "Yes his cock is so big. It fills my mouth. I like to lick it like its ice cream." Again Liz licked her lips.

"You know when I think of the taste of him cum I get such a wet pussy. And my nipples get hard...so hard they hurt..." Liz lay back and let her hand pinch one nipple then the other thru the light fabric of the suite. Soon the evidence of her arousal was being recorded.

Liz sat back up and looked at the camera, "And when my nipples get hard I just got to play with them. She reached back and loosened the string behind her back that held the top together. With the top now only supported by the neck string Liz began to rub her nipples behind the thin material. As she massaged her breast with one hand and licked her lips she kept her eyes fixed on the camera lenses. After a few moments Liz used her free hand to release her neck string. The top of the bikini fell to her lap.

Liz looked at the camera as her free hand began to caress her other breast. Soon Liz was squirming as she kneaded and fondled her own breasts. When she was near orgasm Liz switched to pinching her hard nipples. That helped for a while but it was time to switch actions. "I just get so horny that I can't help but playing with my pussy." Liz lay back and kept one hand on her breast and let the other slid under the bikini top. The camera recorded the imprint of her finger tracing her sex lips. As Jim watched he too was feeling unbridled sexual excitement. His erection was more than proof.

Liz began to let her finger open her lips and that showed so well thru the material as Jim zoomed in on her. She then moaned and pulled her hand out of her bikini bottom. She looked at the camera and cooed, "I'm so wet down there...and it tastes so sweet!" Liz put her finger to her lips and suck it in like to was a cock. Jim did not miss the shot and zoomed in close to see Liz's tongue working in her cheeks as Liz cleaned her finger. When she pulled her digit free there was a popping sound.

Liz put on her sexiest pout then complained, "My pussy would taste better if it had been filled with my master's cum. He always filled me so full. And when he fucks my ass I want to scream." Liz looked at the camera for another second and then continued, "You know he was the man that took my anal cherry. Yes I gave that to my master. He is the only one that I would ever give that to. It hurts so good when the takes me. Master always takes what he wants. Thinking about him fucking me makes me feel warm all over." Liz lay back down on the towel, spread her legs and slowly worked on her body. As she did she moaned and groaned doing her best to hide the fact it was not an act.

The timer dinged. Liz looked at the camera and Jim was still rolling. Liz slowly got up and began to put her suit back in order. "Well that is all the time I have to think about master's big cock. I need finish all that he told me to do today. If I'm good he will fuck me tonight. If I am bad he will punish me." Liz smiled then added, "But that's good too."

Jim was impressed and proud of the film they had made. He wanted to get a look when they returned home to see if it is as much fun to watch as it was to film. By that time Liz was up and had the coat back on. She didn't wait to discuss anything she headed for the car. When she got to Jim's car it was locked. He hit the remote and she started to climb into the back seat.

"Where you going?" Jim asked.

"I was going to change so I could buy some panty hose at the store."

"No you don't. If you change it will be at home. If you want to go now you will wear the bikini under the coat."

That gave Liz a tingle, not just the thoughts of being in the store in the bikini, but that Jim was taking control. "Yes master," Liz responded as she threw the bag in the back seat and closed the door.

When they arrived at the store the parking lot was full of 18 wheelers. Jim looked concerned. He told Liz to say in the car with the doors locked. He would check the place. When he saw only one customer he motioned her it was ok. Liz climbed out and headed in. It took just a few seconds to find what she wanted. With panty hose in hands Liz headed for the cashier. Behind the counter was a rough looking woman. If Liz had to guess she would have said the woman was a dike. Her short cropped hair, loose flannel shirt, blue jeans with a knife clipped to her belt and a cigarette in her mouth. The cashier eyed Liz as she approached wrapped in a coat. It was certainly not hot but the coat was just as obviously not needed.

Jim was by the door. Liz laid the package on the counter. The eyes of the cashier had a lust in them. "Crotch less panty hose? Guess you won't be headin' to church today!"

Liz blushed. The cashier continued, "Why the coat? It's not that cold is it?"

"I just felt a little chill that's all," Liz countered.

"Maybe you did, might not be wearin much under that. You naked?" she asked.

"No, can I just pay and leave?"

"Guess you can. Just tryin' to be friendly. Like to get to know you better."

"I'm sure you are a very interesting person but I do really have to go." Liz said.

Jim spoke up, "Liz you will need more than one pair. Get a couple more in different colors."

"Yes...sure"

"Yes what Liz?" Liz was worried and desperate. "Yes sir," she responded. She was happy to hear Jim reply, "That's better"

With the cashier seeing she was with a man the sale was conclude when Liz came back to the counter. Jim waited by the door and escorted Liz to the car. As he helped her into her seat she pulled his lips her hers and give him a passionate kiss. "I love you master," she said when she broke the kiss.

They were back at the house by 10:30 am. Liz went to the master bedroom to see what two new tasks she must do. The time was still too early to try for a waxing appointment on Sunday. The first card read, "Time to take it outside. Give him a few good shots of how you spend your time waiting for him to come home. 5 or so good one will do. Score 50" Liz was happy that one could be done now. But to see what else was in the cards she read a second. "Why not show off your charms. Let the world see or at least one male. Must see all of you, nothing covered. Make eye contact or it won't count. 15 is what you can earn."

Liz now had three open. She looked at Jim and told him to give her a few minutes. Liz used the time to change into a halter top with tight shorts and no panties. She tied a scarf round her neck before fixing her makeup and hair. Liz went to the garage and got her gardening tools. She wanted to make these look good.

"You ready to play photographer?" Liz asked Jim.

"If you're ready to do some more modelin' my dear."

Liz led the way to the back yard. There she found a sunny spot that was still sheltered from prying eyes of the neighbors. She knelt down and put her hands in the dirt. Liz began to work up a little sweat the turned and looked at the camera. As she did she untied the top of her halter. She smiled as she exposed one breast and tweaked the hard nipple. Jim took the shot. Next Liz opened the halter and released both breasts and held them up with dirty hands. After the shutter snapped Liz shifted her weight and leaned into the camera. Next Liz leaned back and undid the tops of her shorts. The next shot was with the shorts down to the top of her pubic hair. Next shot was with the pants at her knees the last shot was of Liz naked turned sideways just enough to show her pubic mound but little else.

Jim was smiling and had enjoyed the duty. He was really liking this game Liz had devised. He was not wanting the day to end.