All Comments on 'The Game and the Girl'

by Stargaze

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!!!

Well once again Stargaze, you have managed to write a fabulous erotic story that while taking it's time, was never short on arousing moments! Keep up the great work & I hope you do write a follow up as I'd like to read what Holly & Jess do next!!!

X S sexX S sexover 16 years ago
Yes, continue

Well done.. do continue.

SaltofWPBSaltofWPBover 16 years ago

Excellent story well written please continue the series, as I for one would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wise it was me

Loved your story. Please continue.

Did she meet with Holly again? How's it going with her father? Are they trying nudity in there house now? What about Holly, has she and her dad ever been together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it until....

I gave this story a high rating, but hesitated because of the improbability of the incestuous thing with her dad. Don't get me wrong... I would have thought the whole story was too bizarre to believe except for the fact that the author's skill in subtly and convincingly weaving credible scenarios won me over for most of the story. But after having described the daughter as a girl who "never had a bi-curious thought, and certainly didn't recall ever having an incestuous one" it was more than I could swallow to see her ask... no, beg!... for her father to fuck her! So I'll say this-- all in all the story was excellent, very well crafted and almost quite credible. I liked the way the poker/strip poker party turned out. I liked the way the seduction of the daughter by Holly ended just short of fulfillment... a tantalizing tease that I would hope is picked up in a following chapter?

hinder2007hinder2007about 15 years ago
Amazing

I loved it...Stargaze you are amazing....I think you should totally continue with Jessica and her dad....would love to see that unfold

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Amazing pleassee continue maybe a 3some in the future btw this comment is from a bisexual female ;)

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
How refreshing !

Loved the tale told from the girl's viewpoint, so rare on this site.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 9 years ago
Really..

.. good start. It's almost begging for a sequel.

I wish you would concentrate more on the daily relationship between father/daughter and maybe sneaking around in crowded places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous