The Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson gripped my arm as I attempted to push past him. There was hardness his eyes, but also compassion and kindness. "It won't do any good." He said softly. "The drugs have already done any damage that is going to be done and metabolize quickly. Your body has already suffered the damage it is going to incur. It's really just a matter of if it kills you or not. You can go to the hospital, but it's still just a waiting game. Here or there makes no difference."

I whirled around now really angry. "But of course it was important to talk to us before you mentioned this little 'wrinkle' right? I mean what if we didn't cooperate fully knowing we could keel over in the middle of questioning. Wouldn't look good not to get the full report would it." I was pissed off. How could these people act like this.

Mclean said reasonably, "It really won't make any difference one way or the other. What's done is done."

I turned on her savagely. "Fuck you. Maybe you would feel differently if you were the one who drank that spiked screwdriver last night. You fucking cunt." I had never felt hate so strongly as I did for that woman in that moment.

I slammed the door on them hard.

I trembled at revelation as I looked at Rachel. I pictured both of us face down in a sopping mess of our own blood and vomit. The image had a premonition quality to it, and the hairs on my neck stood up in fear.

Rachel and I sat down, neither able to speak, and waited for death or redemption.

The End?

Your comments will determine the future of this series. Please let me know if you wish these stories to continue or if the time has come to let Sara and company leave this imaginary world for another.

Whatever you decide, please tell me why in your comment, or send me an email.

Thank you, and should we not meet again. The pleasure has been all mine.

Sara.

12