The Gang Bang Debutante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke up she asked, "Did that really happen last night, or did I dream the whole thing?" We couldn't keep our hands off of each other the whole day. I told Brie how aroused I was by her total shamelessness the night before, how much I enjoyed watching the men fucking her and her response to them. Brie said that she had love being so utterly naughty and slutty. The complete wantonness of giving herself to a complete stranger in a room full of onlookers had sent her to another level where she existed only as a receptacle for male lust. She said that the feeling of totally surrendering to the men and letting them do what they wanted to her was strangely intoxicating.

We talked about whether she ever wanted to do something like that again, and she said that she would have to think about it. A one-time occurrence would keep it special and set it as a life experience that she would always treasure and talk about. But, she said she would be open to talking about it at some point.

12