All Comments on 'The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 06'

by gizm4c

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
????

IDKY but I keep expecting something bad to happen to Cliff or Scott or both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

so waiting for a happy ever after.... nothing too bad can happen.... this is a "fairytale romance" and I for one am happy that they worked thru the "stressed out issues" and found some time for themselves.

you said 3 or 4 chapters - - I'm hoping they come quickly {no pun intended :o)}

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A romantic love story...

The whole series has been wonderful! I've loved the attention to detail, the tenderness of the men, their struggles and their passion. Thank you for a romantic love story that, with the great sex, tells a great story of care, growing love, and commitment! I want this fairytale for myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep them both safe from harm.?

and lets for once see a gay couple live in love till there old and gray.? i cant wait till you write more .please make it soon. i bet they with make loving dads for a few children that need it.? i even liked the bit with mike the cat.? it made me laugh .....its a wonderful story of love and romance ,its brought tears to my eyes.? something i dont do to often.....ive been with my boyfriend over 12 years and love him dearly.this story reminds me of our love and struggles in our life.... i am loving this and long may you keep writing such nice stories....jonathan from east lancashire .uk...xxxxxxxx more please....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous