The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, baby," Cliff moaned as Scott broke their kiss, both men gasping for air. "Damn, I need you. Hard and fast, and now."

Scott saw Cliff's glazed eyes, his slightly parted swollen lips, and groaned. "Need you too.

Scott roughly pulled at Cliff's jeans and boxers, getting them off the smaller man before pulling him to the living room.

Bending Cliff over the back of the couch, Scott bent forward and attacked Cliff's tight little ass with his fingers. As saliva drenched from one hand hand worked to prepare Cliff's opening, Scott kicked off his cowboy boots. His other hand was frantically trying to loosen and remove his own leather pants.

Before dropping the pants to the floor, he grabbed a condom he had placed in the back pocket. Carefully setting the unopened package on the edge of the couch, Scott dropped his pants and removed his g-string.

Scott grabbed Cliff's hips again and teased Cliff's hole with his now condom covered cock.

Cliff moaned, "More, baby, feels so good but I need more." As he thrust his hips forward to give his cock the friction of rubbing against the couch, and then back again to meet Scott's questing length.

Scott wrapped one arm around Cliff's torso and teased his nipples. Pinching and twisting them between his fingers one at a time before plunging his fingers into Cliff's chest hair and gently tugging it.

"Now baby, please, fuck me now," Cliff groaned as he writhed under Scott's touch.

Scott spat into his hand to provide some lubrication for his sheathed cock. He quickly aligned his throbbing dick at Cliff's entrance and pushed in.

"Hard and fast, baby." Cliff begged as he pushed back. Scott's cock breached the entrance and slid the full 7 ½" in one swift movement. Fully seated, Scott waited a moment to allow Cliff time to adjust.

Cliff needed no time, he almost immediately began thrusting his hips back and forth while begging, "Now Scott, move now, fuck me hard."

Scott groaned and started to pump short, quick strokes into Cliff. "Oh yeah," Cliff groaned, "Feels so damn good."

"So hot, so tight," Scott moaned as he thrust hard and fast in and out of Cliff's willing hole. Cliff moved one hand under his body so he could fist his cock. He flexed his hips and cried out as Scott hit his prostate.

"OH, yeah, oh, love you so much," Cliff moaned as he moved his hand faster on his own cock.

"Fuck, oh baby, so good," Scott groaned as he thrust harder and faster.

"Oh, damn, oh baby, love you Scott, love you." Cliff cried as he came, spurting cum against the side of the couch. As his cock convulsed, his sphincter contracted around Scott's cock.

Scott slammed one more time into Cliff's convulsing ass before his muscles tightened and his orgasm hit. He cried out his love for Cliff as he spurt into the condom, Cliff's sphincter muscles contracting and milking every drop.

Spent, Scott slumped over Cliff's back, softly kissing as he reiterated his love. He laid there a moment or two before standing up and pulling out of that hot wet hole his cock called home. He removed the condom and tiredly moved around to fall onto the couch. Cliff dropped next to his love. "Love you so much baby," Scott whispered as he stroked his hand over Cliff's back.

---

January 3rd, the men went back to work with a vengeance. January was always a busy month at The Garage, because of the Children's Home fundraiser, and this January was no exception. Tina had declined taking part in arranging the raffle, except to offer to pay for advertising so they would get a greater response.

The Corvette, of course, was the top prize. Cliff had also managed to convince one of their suppliers to donate a few mechanic tool sets worth about $500 each to raffle off in 2nd and 3rd place. 4th thru 7th places were gift certificates for The Garage.

Cliff had arranged for radio TV and newspaper ads, and fliers to start inundating the public the last week of December and first week of January. He set up a website for the raffle, showing pictures of the car, the history about why it was donated, and how to buy raffle tickets. Tickets were set at $10 each. Interested parties could purchase tickets online, or come into The Garage to see the car in person and buy tickets.

The mechanics, office staff, and garage assistants were encouraged to post the link often to any of their social media pages. The Garage employed 20 mechanics, 8 each in Full Service and Learning Center, and 4 for Self Service. They also had 4 receptionists who manned 2 desks: one in Full Service and one in Learning Center. The office staff consisted of 2 managers: one for Learning Center/Self Service and one for Full Service, and Cliff and Scott. They also had 2 part time janitors/errand boys.

The staff did a great job of advertising for the raffle. The Garage got responses from as far away as Chicago. They got offers to flat out buy the car, which they declined but they encouraged the interested buyers to purchase raffle tickets. The phones rang constantly with people asking questions about the car, the garage, and the raffle. Cliff was updating the webpage almost every day, sharing the most commonly asked questions and answers.

Cliff had been much busier than usual the entire month, running the website, running and tracking raffle progress on top of his normal duties, but they had sold over 2,000 tickets and obtained many new clients in all three areas of The Garage.

The men lived together, slept in the same bed, even had sex on a regular basis, but tension built between them as the month wore on. Besides Cliff's taking on all responsibility for the fundraiser, and Scott's working with the managers to handle the additional influx of customers, the two men tried to find time to work on commitment ceremony details. They received input and ideas almost daily from their mothers, from Diane, and from Jo. Even Paul and Matt had ideas.

One Tuesday near the end of January Cliff sat quietly in the living room, holding a photo album his mom had just sent them, while he waited for Scott to come home. Scott came in, rushed as usual, quickly greeting Cliff with a brief hug and peck on the cheek before turning toward his office, to continue work.

"Scott, we need to talk." Cliff said quietly, but insistently.

"Cliff, I need to get this done for tomorrow," Scott waved a handful of papers as he continued to walk to the office.

"Now, Scott, please." This time, Scott caught the determination in Cliff's voice. He turned and looked at his lover.

"What's on your mind?" Scott asked, still thinking about the work to be done in the back of his mind.

"We received a package from my mom today," Cliff stated has he stood from his chair and moved to the couch. "Will you sit with me while we look at it?"

Scott sighed, but he put his papers down and went and sat next to Cliff, a few inches between them -- another visual reminder of the tension between them that had been getting worse over the past few weeks.

Cliff opened a letter that came in the package and he read, 'Cliff, you were right when you said I was distant toward Scott during Christmas. Its not that I don't think he's a good match for you, its just that I thought you were rushing the relationship. You had barely known him for 5 months before committing to him. Son, I saw you and him asleep on the couch on Christmas Eve; and it hit me. It doesn't matter how long you're together, if the love is strong. And, Cliff, Scott's love for you was evident. I watched you closely over the next few days and saw how he watches you, how he cares for you and takes care of you. As you did for him as well. I'm sorry I doubted your love, and I want you to know I have no reservations about your commitment to each other. Love, Mom.'

Cliff looked over at Scott with tears in his eyes, "I don't want this tension between us to destroy us. We need to talk, openly and honestly, about how we'll get through stressful times at work without letting it hurt our personal relationship."

Cliff quietly folded the letter over again, and picked up the photo album. The first picture was him and Scott, sleeping on the couch, no doubt the scene his mom was talking about in her letter. Cliff was cuddled against Scott's chest, Scott's hand tangled in Cliff's chest hair. They both looked peaceful. Cliff turned the page and saw a picture of him and Scott in the kitchen, and one of them out back in the yard. He quietly flipped thru a few more pages. Each page showed Scott and Cliff in various rooms of the house, and out in public. The two men were always looking at each other, or hugging. Even in the photos from their outings they were touching, a hand on an arm or shoulder, some slight contact. There were even photos of each of the men interacting with various family members. In a few of those, it was clear the men were watching each other from across the room.

"Cliff, this is beautiful," Scott said gruffly, as he scooted closer to Cliff, wrapping his arm around the smaller man. Clearing his throat, he continued, "I can see her point, why she was concerned. I'm glad she was able to see for herself how much I care about you, how much a part of my life and soul you really are. Seeing these pictures emphasizes how distant we've been the past few weeks, and I am so sorry." He leaned over and lightly kissed Cliff's lips.

The two men sat together on the couch, discussing the issues of the past weeks, and talking about how they could learn to rely on each other during stressful times at work rather than taking it out on each other. They planned to have some of the office managers take on more responsibility regarding both the fundraiser and the additional scheduling needs. Even the receptionists could be counted on to handle some of the smaller details.

Before they knew it they had been talking almost 3 hours, the conversation becoming more animated and relaxed as they talked together, occasionally one would reach out and stroke the other's arm, or kiss him lightly on the cheek. By the end of their conversation they felt both their personal relationship and their professional partnerships were both stronger than ever.

"We should call Betty and thank her for these pictures," Scott murmured as he pulled Cliff close. Cliff's back rested against Scott's chest, Scott's arms wrapped loosely around Cliff's waist. They were both sitting on the couch and Scott was nuzzling into Cliff's neck, gently kissing the soft skin there. Cliff ran his fingers over Scott's arms before wrapping his hands around Scott's. He turned his head to face Scott for a kiss, "we will, but not tonight."

The next day, Cliff spent a few minutes on the phone with his mother, expressing gratitude that his mom understood how much Scott meant to him. He also thanked her for the photo album. She then asked to speak to Scott.

"Hello, Betty... No need to apologize, you just wanted what's best for your son... Yes, I understand... Yes, Betty, thank you... Yes, I will... Yeah? Cool, I look forward to it... See you then... Bye Betty... Sorry, bye mom." Scott's side of the conversation didn't tell Cliff much, except his mom had apparently told Scott to call her mom as well.

Scott didn't comment on his conversation with Betty, except to say all was good between them and that she demanded the men get working on their commitment ceremony.

One of their agreements from their discussion was that neither would work overtime on Saturday or Sunday unless the other agreed it was absolutely necessary. With that new rule in mind, the two men suddenly found themselves facing a weekend with no set plans; and Cliff offered to make plans for them.

Friday night, after work, the men left for Scottsdale, which was only about 45 minutes away. Cliff had found out about the "The World's Greatest Collector Car Event" features special events, a lifestyle pavilion, and thousands of beautiful and unique vehicles. It had already been running for 4 days, and would close the following Monday. He thought Scott would enjoy walking around the show on Saturday and Sunday.

The men checked into their hotel room, sending their luggage up with the valet while they enjoyed a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant. During dinner they talked about how the past few days had went. There was more communication between them at work, more cooperation, and the tension had slowly disappeared. They talked about things they wanted to do over the next few months.

Cliff mentioned that Tina had told him she wasn't going to restore anymore cars. She just didn't feel the energy since Chris died. Cliff suggested that maybe Scott find a vehicle to restore, and if he wanted he could teach Cliff to help. Scott looked thoughtful for a moment before replying that he would think about it.

After dinner, they walked the few steps to the hotel bar. The bar had a blackjack table set up, and Cliff played, managing to double the amount he started with. Scott barely broke even.

By 11, the men were feeling the effects of the day, and decided to retire to their room. Cliff followed Scott into the elevator, and when he saw they were the only ones there, he moved closer. Wrapping his arms around Scott's neck, he pulled the bigger man down for a kiss. When their lips met, Cliff parted his and ran his tongue against Scott's, savoring the flavor of his man. Scott groaned and parted his lips, allowing Cliff to thrust his tongue deeply in. Scott wrapped his arms around Cliff's waist, pulling him close as they continued to kiss.

Fortunately for them, the elevator didn't pick up any additional passengers before stopping at their floor, 15 stories up. By the time it did stop, both men were panting and sporting full erections that they grinded against each other as they continued to kiss and caress each other.

Clearing his throat, Cliff backed away from Scott, "The elevator stopped, let's go." He leered at Scott, noticing the blue eyes had darkened and turned smoky, as he squeezed his lover's ass once before stepping out the elevator doors. Their hotel room was a few feet away. Cliff opened the door and held it for Scott. Scott took a few steps in and gazed around the room. They were standing in a small living area with a couch and TV. To the left was a counter with a sink, microwave, and coffee pot. Below the counter was a small fridge. As the men walked further into the room they saw a door to the bathroom, also to their left, and a door to the bedroom straight ahead of them.

"This is great!" Scott grinned as he turned to Cliff.

"Follow me," Cliff said as he grabbed Scott's hand.

Cliff led Scott through the sitting room, where he saw a vase full of flowers. Slowing a little, Scott grabbed the card from the vase. "Forever Yours, Cliff" was written on the card. Scott smirked as he tugged at Cliff's hand, causing his lover to turn. He pointedly looked at the vase with its combination of wildflowers, and turned back to Cliff. Gently running his hand down Cliff's cheek he murmured, "Forever... I'm not sure if that's long enough." He bent and kissed Cliff's lips.

They entered the bedroom and saw a platform. On the raised floor was a King sized bed with satin sheets and comforter. To the left of the bedroom was a tiled area with a sunken hot tub. There was also a door leading into the bathroom. The entire external wall, which ran the length of the bedroom/hot tub area, was made of glass.

They stepped up onto the platform. On the bed Scott could see various packets of lubes and condoms on a small silver tray.

Cliff pulled him over to the glass wall. He leaned his forehead against the glass, looking out at the view, and then down toward the parking lot. Turning, he leaned his shoulders against the glass and watched Scott.

"Not tonight, but before we leave here, I want you to take me up against this window. I want you to bend me over with my hands pressed against the glass while you pound into me, and then I want you to press my back up against the glass while I straddle your waist and you pound into me." Cliff's eyes had a slightly glazed look, both from their make out session in the elevator and the anticipation of what he had described.

"Right now, honey, if you want." Scott growled as he tore his shirt over his head. He started advancing to Cliff, but was stopped as Cliff stepped away from the glass.

"Not tonight." Cliff repeated. "Tonight I want to lay with you in that bed. I want to kiss and stroke every inch of your body, and tonight..." Cliff trailed off. Clearing his throat he continued, "Tonight I want to make love to you. I want to feel you under me as I touch and taste. I want to hear your moans as I tease. I want to feel you writhe beneath me as I enter you." Cliff blushed. They were both versatile, and sometimes Cliff would be the aggressive partner as they made out, but it wasn't very often Cliff wanted to be the top in their lovemaking.

"Oh, damn Cliff, when do we start?" Scott moaned, his skin tingling and his cock twitching as he listened to Cliff's plans.

Cliff stepped up to his man and pushed him back toward the bed. When Scott felt the edge of the bed against his knees, he sat. Cliff leaned down to nibble on Scott's ear as he whispered, "Right now."

Cliff quickly moved the supplies from the middle of the bed to the night stand. There, he light the vanilla scented candles he found. He fluffed the pillows and removed the down comforter and top sheet.

"I'll be right back baby, take your clothes off and make yourself comfortable," he patted the pillows. Cliff winked as he slipped off the bed and started turning lights out in their room and engaged the privacy bolt on the door.

When he came back he sucked in a deep breath. Laying there on the red satin sheets was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. Scott half sat, half laid on the bed. His short black hair gleamed in the candle light. Scott's eyes were dark blue with a smoky quality. He had a sexy little grin on his lips and dark stubble on his cheeks and jaw. His elbows and forearms were resting on the bed, helping prop his upper body up. Cliff ran his eyes down to Scott's smooth, muscular chest. He hungrily took in his well defined pecs, his nipples that were already rigid and peaked. Further down Cliff saw Scott's abdomen with just the outline of a 6 pack showing. He took in Scott's flat stomach and shaved pubic region. Scott's cock was hard and twitching. His balls, hung just below the base of his cock, were big and heavy. Scott's muscular legs laid flat against the satin.

"Oh, damn, you are so beautiful," Cliff exclaimed as he moved to the side of the bed. "I don't know where to start."

Scott trembled under Cliff's scrutiny, "Baby just start; just touch me, please."

Cliff pulled his shirt over his head, and quickly toed off his shoes. He turned away from Scott and slowly, teasingly, stripped off his jeans. He bent low to remove themso Scott could see Cliff's muscular ass, fully unclothed. He turned and quietly, slowly pulled his shirt up over his head, revealing his stomach, abs, chest... one inch at a time.

Cliff crawled onto the bed and stretched out next to his lover, lying on his side to face him. He reached out one hand and stroked Scott's cheek, reveling in the rough feeling under his fingertips. He traced his fingertip over Scott's lips, and ran them over his chin and down his throat. Cliff continued to trace his hand over Scott's collarbones and shoulders before moving down to stroke one and then the other breast. He ran his fingers over Scott's nipples, grazing them with the tips of his fingernails.

Scott trembled and moaned as Cliff traced his abdomen muscles and ran his finger around the edge of Scott's navel. Growling quietly Cliff leaned over and kissed Scott's temple, his closed eyes, and his lips. Cliff ran his lips over Scott's rough jaw, and sucked at Scott's earlobe.