The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff licked his way down to Scott's collarbone and sucked hard at the hollow at the base of his neck. Grinning as he pulled away, he moved further down, suckling first the right nipple, sucking and biting at the hard nub, then at the muscle surrounding it. Cliff left another mark just above Scott's right areola. He bit at the left nipple, teasing it with his tongue and rolling it between his teeth. Cliff's hand trailed down to Scott's hard, throbbing cock. He lightly grasped it and lazily ran his fist up and down the length.

Scott writhed under Cliff's hand and teeth, "Harder baby, grab me harder."

Cliff grinned against Scott's chest before lightly dropping a kiss above Scott's heart and moving down to his abdomen. Cliff traced his tongue along Scott's muscular definition, sucked and bit at the edge of his navel, and plunged his tongue deep into the naval opening.

Cliff traced his tongue down to the open patch of skin just above Scott's cock. Scott always kept this area smooth and soft and Cliff loved to lick, suck and kiss at his sensitive skin.

After one final lick, Cliff focused his attention on Scott's hard, throbbing, dripping cock. Parting his lips slightly and placing them on just the tip, he swiped his tongue out and tasted Scott's sweet, salty pre cum. Moaning quietly, he opened his lips more and sucked the entire head into his mouth. He ran his tongue around the head and into the slit, teasing the head and foreskin with his lips and teeth.

Cliff continued to tease Scott's hard prick with his tongue and lips as his hand went down to cup, squeeze, and tug at Scott's hot, heavy balls. Scott thrust his hips up, and ran his fingers through Cliff's long, silky hair. "More baby; feels so damn good."

Cliff plunged down on Scott's cock, swallowing it to the root. He hummed and groaned as his tongue moved along the underside. He tightened his lips and sucked hard. Bobbing his head his mouth worked up and down Scott's entire length as his hand continued to work Scott's balls. He rubbed a finger under Scott's balls, in the small area just before his hole.

Scott braided his fingers into Cliff's hair, pushing him further down onto his cock. With each downward thrust Cliff made, Scott's his thrust up to meet him. After just a few more thrusts, Cliff released Scott's length until just the head was in his mouth. Sucking hard on the head, Cliff slowly let it pop out of his mouth. He moved down to lick at Scott's balls. Taking each into his mouth separately, he sucked at the hard round sacks. He gently teased them with his teeth and rolled them around with his tongue. Then he licked the entire area, top to bottom.

"Baby, oh Cliff," Scott moaned as he moved his hips and ran his hands through Cliff's hair. "More, baby, give me more."

Cliff moved so he was kneeling between Scott's thighs. He gently pressed until Scott was clutching his thighs, knees pressed toward his shoulders, giving Cliff access to his hole. Cliff shoved a pillow under Scott's lower back to help him maintain that position.

Cliff leaned lower until his nose was right above Scott's opening. He inhaled deeply before closing his eyes and sticking his tongue out to taste. Cliff's hands were on Scott's muscular globes, pulling them apart so he could full delve into Scott's hole. He nibbled around the opening, swirling his tongue around the muscular circle. Cliff sealed his lips around the hole and sucked as he pressed on the opening with his tongue. As the anal ring loosened, Cliff's tongue slipped inside, exploring the inner canal's of Scott's ass.

Scott moaned as he wriggled his hips, pushing his ass against Cliff's lips and tongue. "Baby, lick my ass, oh yeah, tongue my hole. Oh yeah, Cliff." He moaned.

Unknown minutes later, Cliff finally took one last swipe at Scott's tempting ass before sitting up to grab a condom and lube from the silver tray. "You ready, love?" he grinned at Scott as he prepared his cock.

"Oh yeah baby, give it to me." Scott panted as he tried to spread his thighs wider.

Cliff swiped some edible lube on Scott's cock and worked some into his ass starting with one finger and working up to three. He quickly licked one more time at each before lining his cock up at Scott's opening. He gently pushed in. After his cock head popped into Scott's tight, hot ass, he held still, gently stroking Scott's thighs, balls and cock as he adjusted to the intrusion.

"More baby; I'm ready," Scott begged. Cliff slowly pumped in and out, going deeper with each inward thrust, until he was fully enveloped in Scott's heat.

"Damn baby, you feel so good. So hot; so tight; so mine." Cliff growled as he caressed Scott's thighs. He wordlessly removed Scott's hands from their grip behind his own knees, allowing Scott's long, muscular legs wrap around Cliff's hips and ass. Still in a kneeling position, Cliff ran his hands up the length of the front of Scott's thighs up to his groin and lower abdomen.

Cliff leaned over Scott so his abdomen rubbed against Scott's hard, throbbing length each time he rocked his hips to piston in and out of Scott's ass. He bent lower and took one of Scott's nipples in his mouth, chewing and sucking at it.

Scott moved one of his hands to Cliff's hips to guide the thrusting, the other he tangled in the hair at the base of Cliff's head, pushing his lover further onto his chest. Both men moaned as they cried out encouragements and endearments.

"Honey, I'm there, I'm gonna come." Scott cried as he moved his hand to Cliff's chin, lifting his face and leaning up to kiss him hard. Scott's lips sealed over Cliff's, his tongue plunged into Cliff's mouth. Cliff increased his thrusting harder and faster as he groaned into Scott's mouth and wrapped his tongue around Scott's.

Scott cried out, "oh honey, love you Cliff, oh love you," as his body tensed and his orgasm took over -- spurting cum between their two bodies. His sphincter muscles contracted around Cliff's cock. The sudden pressure in that already hot and tight area was too much for Cliff, with one final thrust he shuddered and wrapped his arms around Scott's shoulders, pressing his entire body as close to Scott's as possible as his orgasm exploded from him.

"Oh Scott," Cliff groaned into Scott's neck, where his face was pressed tight as his body slowly relaxed.

"Yeah I know," Scott kissed the top of Cliff's head as he stroked Cliff's back.

The lovers lay there, completely satisfied and content. Neither was eager to move, even though they knew they needed to clean up their mess. A few moments later Cliff's spent cock softly plopped out of Scott's ass. Cliff groaned and then got up, removing the used condom. He went to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth to clean his lover up.

They lay in bed after cleaning up, cuddling and talking softly about their plans for the weekend. They discussed commitment ceremony options, and Cliff brought up getting tested again so they could forgo the condoms. The last time they tested the counselor at the clinic advised them it was best to continue using condoms and getting tested for at least one year from the last time either of them had a different sexual partner. Since Scott had been sexually active the January before they met, they were just now hitting that year mark. Scott agreed to set up appointments for them next week.

The next morning, the men got up early and enjoyed each other's bodies, followed by a room service breakfast before dressing in casual jeans and t shirts and heading to the Car Show. They wandered around, commenting about cars, joking with the presenters, and enjoying themselves. As they looked for a food vendor for lunch they stopped short.

One of the presenters was a regular at the Self Service garage. On a table next to his car he, of course, had all of the info regarding his car and the renovations he had completed. But, it also had a poster sized photo of the Corvette the Garage was auctioning off. Under the picture were all the details about the auction, including contact info for The Garage.

The two men stopped at the presentation and spent a few minutes talking to the owner. They found out that several presenters had seen the poster and asked for copies for their own areas.

"Guess this explains the sudden influx of interest we've received the last week," Cliff chucked. "I didn't even think about advertising it at Car Shows in the area."

"Thanks for thinking of us, and Children's Home," Scott said, shaking the owner's hand. "We definitely appreciate the publicity."

They continued to talk for a while longer, and then Cliff and Scott continued on their way. They enjoyed a greasy, fast food lunch at a local vendor, and spent a few more hours walking around. Occasionally, they forgot where they were and would hold hands for a few steps, or Scott would rest his hand on Cliff's waist. For the most part nobody noticed. They did receive some glaring looks, but nobody said anything.

By about 4 pm both men were ready to call it a day. They went back to the hotel and made use of the hot tub. Neither man packed a swimsuit, so they were naked. The hot tub was just deep enough to come up to their waist when they stood in the center. Along the edges were ledges for them to sit on. At first they sat across from each other, still talking. Gradually they moved closer until finally Scott was able to rub his hand on Cliff's thigh.

Moving his hand into Cliff's crotch, he rubbed at the semi-hard rod he found there. Grinning lecherously at Cliff he pointed his eyes to the glass wall and raised an eyebrow. Cliff raised a little and maneuvered so he was straddling Scott's legs. He leaned in and kissed Scott. "Come and get it, big man," he whispered as he pushed away and got out of the tub.

Scott streaked out of the tub and tackled Cliff as he was reaching the bedroom. The two men fell onto the bed, laughing and kissing as each stroked the other's hot, wet body. Scott grabbed a towel and pulled on Cliff's wrist, dragging him back to the window.

Putting the towel down on the floor, Scott positioned Cliff to stand on the towel legs apart, bent at the waist, with his hands pressed against the window.

"Stay there, honey," Scott commanded as he went back for condom and lube. In no time he was standing behind Cliff again.

Scott dripped some lube onto Cliff's ass and gently rubbed it around his tight hole. Scott teased the opening with his fingertip, before pushing it in. Scott pressed in and out a few times before adding a second and third finger.

Cliff pushed his hips back onto Scott's fingers as his forehead was pressed against the glass between his hands; his eyes squeezed shut as he enjoyed his lover's touch. Scott scissored his fingers, stretching Cliff fully.

"I'm ready baby," Cliff moaned.

Cliff sheathed his hard, dripping cock. Holding Cliff's hips in place with his hands, Scott quickly thrust his length into Cliff's open ass. At the sudden intrusion Cliff opened his eyes and beheld the dizzying view out the window. Cliff's head was spinning and he wasn't sure if it was from the teasing from Scott or the view.

Keeping his eyes open and locked on the view of the parking lot, a small park, and a street below them he pushed back, forcing Scott's final few inches fully into him.

"More, love," Cliff panted as he wiggled his hips to encourage Scott. Scott quickly started thrusting, pounding against Cliff's ass with every stroke.

"Feels so damn good, baby," Scott murmured as he continued to pound into Cliff. He removed his hands from Cliff's hips and leaned over the smaller man. Placing his hands atop of Cliff's on the window, he twined their fingers together.

From this angle he couldn't thrust as hard or deep, so he rotated his hips back and forth, side to side, as he sucked on Cliff's neck.

Raising his head Scott whispered into Cliff's ear, "Look down there, baby. Do you think anyone can see us up here?"

That idea obviously intrigued Cliff as he arched his back and tried to push his ass harder against Scott's gentle thrusts. Cliff moaned, "If they see us they're jealous."

Scott chucked at that sentiment as he stood straight again. He quickly thrust a few more times before pulling out and spinning Cliff to face him. "Time for part two of your request," he growled quietly as he wrapped his hands around Cliff's waist and backed him up to the window.

As he lifted, Cliff placed his hands on Scott's shoulders and wrapped his legs around Scott's waist. Bracing Cliff against the glass, Scott moved one hand under them to position his cock at Cliff's hole one more time. Once it was in position, Cliff loosened his legs a bit and slid down until Scott's length was fully encased in Cliff's warm opening.

Again, Scott worked his hips back and forth, causing his cock to partially glide in and out of Cliff's willing hole. Scott buried his face in Cliff's chest, biting at the nipples and pulling at Cliff's chest hairs with his teeth. Scott's hands were under Cliff's ass, gently lifting him up and down to meet his thrust.

Cliff wrapped one arm around Scott's head, forcing his lover's face closer to his chest. His other arm clutched at Scott's back, helping keep him suspended.

"Almost there baby, just a little harder," Cliff panted as he tried to thrust his hips. Pinned as he was between the glass and Scott he couldn't move them much.

"Come for me baby," Scott groaned against Cliff's chest as he bit hard on one nipple.

Cliff screamed Scott's name as the additional sensation brought him over the edge. He dug one hand into Scott's head and the other into his back as his orgasm hit and he spurted hot ropes of semen between their bodies.

Scott increased the tempo of his thrusts as his cock pushed deeper into Cliff's contracting sphincter muscle. With one final thrust he came himself, filling the condom with his seed.

As both men began to come down from their orgasms, Cliff relaxed his grip on Scott, and slid down the taller man's body until his feet could reach the floor. Scott wrapped his arms around Cliff's waist and Cliff's arms were around Scott's shoulders as the two men gently kissed and shared loving comments.

The rest of the evening and the next morning before check out time was spent enjoying the hot tub, the large walk in shower in the bathroom, and the king sized bed. Most of all, they enjoyed each other's bodies.