All Comments on 'The Gaymaker Ch. 02'

by BothWorld

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyalmost 13 years ago
wow

very exciting..hope we get more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That was awesome - reminds me of the first time I was fucked - couldn't believe how good it was, and I thought I was straight too!

smoothboismoothboialmost 13 years ago

Some of us need this strong push to become the filthy gay boys we know we really want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another cream filled twink-y ending.

Kudos on another straight turned gay story. Love your style. Originally loved your multi part tranny themed theater series. Now this is phenomenal. Have you always written so erotically charged or am I just turning a new leaf? Either way, who cares. Keep up the great work, you have become my favourite author. Kudos again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

Good story better than most I have read and it reminds me of a similiar experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

I had a similar experience when a guy who had a big cock that I loved sucking took me out on a "date" to a gay bar. Unlike Mark in your story, I really felt comfortable in the bar because I was starting to consider myself truly gay. I loved wearing panties, nylons & a short skirt while my date fucked my mouth and then fucked my man-pussy. Your story is so hot it made me really hard thinking about this date that I had at the gay bar. It was the day I truly embraced my gay lifestyle and since then I've gone back numerous times dressed in my sexy clothes. I've become the slut of the bar -- and I truly enjoy it !!!

Keep up your good stories - they are so hot !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

They make a cute couple :o) Maybe Darrell will settle down... now that he really enjoys his new boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

best gay story i read pleasse go on whit darrel and mike

lorenqtlorenqtalmost 13 years ago

Wow! Hott story, I luv it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sad

He drugged him, forcing him to feel good. It is so scary thinking if that kind of thing happened.

BTW, I have no clue what they do at gay bars, do they really suck from under tables???

wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaalmost 13 years ago
love it!

parts one and two are very well done - love the concept of a "gay-maker".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Gaymaker

I am a mature bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much. I love just being in stockings and high heels pleasing my lovers.

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

You gotta make a third one

you just gotta

I wanna see Mike get fucked Missionary on Darrels bed

I wanna see Dani reintroduced from the first one

possibly ordered to have sex with mike but referring to it as lesbian sex cause neither of them are real men anymore

and i wanna hear mike admit that hes gay

I love your work and i'm very into the characters and everything!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it makes me think...

...of how hot it would be to be in panties with a huge cock in my boi pussy. i've never had a man's dick before, but this story makes me want to try so bad. also...i picture darrel as black, which makes it THAT much hotter to me ;) PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!

blood6338blood6338over 12 years ago
Magnificent

Just read it for the second time. Still as hot as the first. Please tell me there is a part 3 cuming. :)

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXover 12 years ago

Good story, could use some editing to make sure verb tenses are consistent, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I was 19, it was the 80's. A big bear of a man approached me at a dance club. I was straight, could not read him and was quite put off until he offered me free Xtacy. I took it and tried to move on but the next thing you know we were back at his house with me bent over screaming like a bitch. I was his boy for a few months and we moved on but I still crave that feeling of being taken and transformed. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brings Flashbacks

Of my first gay encounters at blow buddies in SF. I was hooked on cock at 24yo after just one night but lots and lots of cocks! I've loved cock ever since!

insilkinsilkabout 12 years ago
wow

this is one horny story, i'm breathless from the all the reluctance and panties. woohoo More!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fuckn awesom!!!

I love this story som much, its so hot! can't wait for the next part....

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 11 years ago
Jenny Getting Even with Linda

How does Jenny get even with Linda?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is hot, will have a few jack sessions thinking about it. My cock thanks you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like my first time at a gay club

Your story reminds me of my first time at a gay club. I went with a gay friend of mine who had sucked my cock first and then taught me how to suck his cock. Just like in your story, when we were at the club he held my hand so that everyone would know that I was his boyfriend. At first it seemed uncomfortable but by the end of the night I was dancing in his lap, making out with him, sucking his cock in front of everyone and begging him to fuck me -- I had truly become his "boyfriend". Later that night at his apartment I fully became his lover when he fucked me long and hard. Now I'm a gay cock-loving slut who can't get enough.

Please continue your story -- I'd like to read about getting fucked by Darrell while wearing panties, nylons & a bra. That's what my boyfriend dresses me in -- and I love it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Please god, give us more. This is the hottest thing I have ever read.

nerdscanbefunnerdscanbefunover 11 years ago
How I wish

that someone would do this for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

I so want to meet a man who could do that to me,i would willingly wear panties and stockings to show everyone i was His

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago

This story was great. I'm glad the girlfriend is gone she gave Mark a nice parting gift & still got nothing in return of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So freakin hot!

Please keep going with this story the imagery is insane - it just turns me on to no end no matter how much I re-read about Darryls monster nd it's addictive qualities, god I'm hard just writing about it now!

I just want to get a penis straw nd show my yearning for a big hard cock to everyone in a place like that nd gladly make myself available to everyone in that dirty toilet -- please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oooo

Soooooo incredibly hot ... probably the best I've ever read ... I sooo want to become a gayboi like this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 3 please?!?

Awesome stories - really hope you come back and pen a part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish this very hott story

I really hope this one gets atleast a part 3 very good story I want to hear if he has to wear heel with the panties and stockings

yourboy57yourboy57about 10 years ago

H-O-O-O-O-O-T!!!!! MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SOOOOO HOT!!!!!

OMG!!! I need to meet this guy!!,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wish it were me

I would love for this to happen to me. Fantasize about things like this all the time.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 10 years ago
great story

I enjoyed it a lot, and wish I could find someone to my cock like this.

marciepmarciepover 9 years ago
Question...

Has anyone ever just taken a big dick all the way up their ass in one stroke in their first time and loved it? Don't get me wrong... I love getting my ass fucked, but it took some time to get it the first time.

That being said, I liked these stories a lot and would love to meet Darrell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

I love these stories. I rate them 5 stars. I wish Darrell had some lube though. I need lube to get anything in my ass.

justme2032justme2032about 9 years ago
OMG

I need this mans cock inside me.

Tokie777Tokie777almost 9 years ago
There must be more to story . . .

Please continue! It's such a nasty fantasy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it!

That was amazing! Keep 'em cumming like they keep me cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wish

Wish I could help someone turn me gay. I fantasize about it all the time. Want someone to make me a cocksucker and then lay me however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

always thought I was completely straight. after this story, I now question myself. Keep up these stories and we might soon have a new gay man.

Leo971Leo971almost 8 years ago
Boi Toy

This is not normally the way I see myself being taken and owned but fuck this was hot! I see my first happening as equals in my fantasy but like some say I might just need this strong man to break me down and make me his to get me over the line of indecision. I think the Boi Toy might have won over his big cock man? Keep up the good work! I'm headed back to your page to start the next story. I will be sucking up and eating my cum tonight for sure. I want to taste a huge load like Mark did but I will have to save up a weeks worth of my cum to do that! I like to freeze my loads then warm them up and take a big hot load all over my face and down my throat. I converted an old dildo drilled out the center and put a tube through it. Then I can suck up my warmed up come in a syringe and blow it deep in my mouth as I suck hard on my new best friend!

cibixcibixover 7 years ago
fun story

good writing, enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Like the storie

Not bad but the better version is MADE OVER. Same story but longer and better. Did you write both?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Found it!

I read this years ago, and I am so glad I found it again. Together with the first one in this series, I have cum three times reading them tonight. Oh, so delicious. Thank you.

straponsissystraponsissyalmost 7 years ago
so...stockings????

would really like to read more about the promised stockings that are waiting back at Darrell's apartment....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

this story was so hot i was sorry to finish reading it . made me so horny.i would have love to have met darrell in real life and enjoyed those things he did with mark. would love to see how this would have turned out..but i guess we will have to use our imaginations..5*

agustraniaagustraniaover 6 years ago
Great stories!

I so love your work! Please write more stories and continue this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Public cocksucker

I have never sucked a cock like that in public with other

people watching but just the idea of it makes me hot.

Beingon my knees, having someone else fondling my

ass, whileI am taking a big cock on. I can imagine

losing control and knowing that I will later have to take

that big cock up my boy pussy. Having a bunch of

guys watch, their cocks hard for me, pulling that cock

deep into my throat. And wanting his warm cum.

You can see where the cocksucker under the table

started. Once you start sucking in public like that

you just become a faggot slut. You'll suck any hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved both of these stories. The first time I sucked a cock I was 43 and ended up sucking 5 cocks that night. I ended the night by getting fucked. I remember being upset that I hadn’t found that M2?M sex is soooo much better than sev x with a women . I knew after that night that I had become a cum loviving cock sucking fagot slut and was happy I found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boy was that stupid and boring , no flying idea of gay life

dumb hetero drivel

petey377petey377over 5 years ago
moer

would love to hear about mark in stockings & getting more cock as a total boi slut

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 4 years ago
Nice

Thanks that is a great story, from a straight older male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m so spent

This story made me so wet and so hard. Your writing skills drew me in and made me part of Marks experience into becoming your gay boy. I could feel your cock between my lips and my desire to suck you was uncontrollable. I felt like I was getting my ass fucked as my dick leaked cum in my panties. I wanted it so badly it was driving me crazy. Thank you for this story series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God Sucks Cock And Swallows

God sucks cock and swallows everyday of the year.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago

Thank you for your help with getting my birthday present inside me! Yes this is a very arousing picture of the things that so many people who are too scared or proud to have an amazing time with a man who is well endowed and knows what to do with it. As much as you can please continue

Gladys54Gladys54over 3 years ago

That's really fab and describes proper sex perfectly. Most white men are cocksuckers and made for this sort of treatment by dominant males. My boyfriend fucked me twice while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Um, just curious if you happen to have Darrel’s number handy?

Holy shit that was hot. 5 stars only because I couldn’t give you 6...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know this is an old story, but how I would love to read the bestockinged follow up, as our hero subsumes himself in the service of the greatest cock in gay fiction. How I would love his cock to shake me out of my world, and turn me gay too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh my word. How I would love to be turned into a cock living whore by Daryl. I would give it all up to be his stay at home stockinged slut. I would drain his mighty tube from morning to night. I would beg him to pimp me out to his friends, neighbours, anyone. I would spend my life with my ass in the air, always spreading for cock. I would lick suck and nuzzle any cock presented to me. I would eventually get his permission to drink the honey from other cocks. I would eat his ass for breakfast and prance around in nylons and a silk teddy. I would go on hormones and get implants if only he would give me a daily dose of dick juice. I would drop to my knees as he came through the door. I would go to sleep with his cock in my mouth or ass and wake the same way. I would gaze at every man I see and want him to spray me with hot cum. I would hang around gay bars wearing the same outfit from this story and all would know I’m a two hole fucktoy.

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

Love it...silk waits at home plus lots more sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! I wish that was me!!! I have my lingerie and stockings on right now just waiting to be ass fucked! Great story. I wish you would write more chapters and stories!!!

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

My introduction to cock was far more gentle, just a fellow freshman in high school. I cruised high school being very popular in certain circles, always available and willing to please my colleagues. In college adults entered my sex life, men in their 30s, 40s and above, and they began my change from puppy love to depravity. A few months into my freshman year, a man in his 40s took me to a gay bar one Friday night. He had me dress slutty and trashy, a homo thong, tight short and t-shirt. He exhibited me impudently, making it clear I was to be that night’s sex toy. Then he took me to the bathroom and the patrons began using me at will, before long my mind was in a haze of lust and drugs. From the bar they took me directly to a house, for a wild weekend during which I was submitted to every possible variation of sex by men, women, shemales, whatever, with total disregard for my feelings. Nobody cared for my lack of interest in baseball bats and balls, “this is hard ball, fag, you’ll learn to play,” or for my feelings about Fido mounting me, “it’s almost one of us.” From that day on my life has been all the way down the rabbit hole, and I love it. Those initiation gang bangs are great for us faggots, they help us build character about being just two holes fuck meat, available to anyone, anything, no matter how outrageous or disgusting.

pinkpantiesmanpinkpantiesmanover 1 year ago

oh wow - I cant stop stroking my cock in my panties - so hottt!

AlexbymkwAlexbymkw11 months ago

Where is the option for 100 stars?! Great story and a total rush! Rock hard the whole read!

heyrockyheyrocky10 months ago

Great story I want to ride that big cock and here him moan as he shoots massive loads of cum in me

Bobbo66Bobbo669 months ago

Great story hard the whole time more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm hooked on the Gaymaker stories. These are so erotic. I imagine Darrell's boy toy doesn't give a damn about his ex-girlfriend. Usually after a breakup there is some emotional pain for a while but in this case he is enjoying sex like never before.

I'm not sure I like the idea of turning a guy gay. I loved what Darrell was doing but I still love pussy. I guess I'm lucky to enjoy both.

I want more Gaymaker stories and can't wait for them.

Thanks

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle4 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I have been in his place before. I hope you finish his journey and take us where you want it to go. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous