The Gaymaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,717 Followers

Mark hungrily gobbled up Darrell's huge cock taking as much as he possibly could. He was going insane. All he could think about was that cock. He wanted to make him cum so bad. He wanted to feel it explode in his mouth.

"Oh yeah...that's it," Darrell said enthusiastically. "Suck that cock Mark. Suck that cock in your mouth."

Mark was doing wonderful things with his tongue. He couldn't think straight. He was so damn horny. Listening to Darrell was just making him more so.

"That's it you cocksucker" he said using the term gently. "You are a cocksucker...aren't you Mark. You love that cock so much. You've made those panties so wet...sucking cock...cocksucker."

Mark was working Darrell's cock so hard. Back and forth. He was a cocksucker. He loved sucking cock.

"I knew all you needed was to feel a nice, hard cock between your lips...just once...and you would be hooked."

Mark heard his words. He wanted to disagree. He wanted to disagree in the strongest terms. But he couldn't. He was too busy sucking that marvelous cock.

What had happened to him? How could he have known sucking cock was so incredible? Was Darrell right? Was he now hooked on sucking cock?

Mark felt like such a whore. Then he realized that he loved feeling like a whore. He had turned into a dick whore.

"I have so many panties for you to wear...cocksucker," Darrel whispered. But his tease backfired. Darrell's head filled with images of Mark wearing all sorts of panties. And stockings. He couldn't wait to dress him up.

Somewhere in the distance Mark heard, "Oh yeah...I'm almost there..." Just hearing the words made his cock jerk with excitement. I own this thing Mark thought to himself. He bent down and took one long, slow lick of those massive balls. Yeah, I own these too. He allowed himself a smile.

Mark grabbed the base of Darrell's shaft and aimed that tip at his lips. He bent forward and kissed it right on the end. Yeah, this is my cock now. You belong to me. He opened his mouth as wide as he possibly could and pushed down that long, luxurious shaft.

He felt Darrell's finger ease into his hair. "So close..." Darrell said rocking back and forth gently fucking Mark's mouth. "You are so hooked on cock..." he said as his breath shortened. Darrell tightened his grip on Mark's hair. "Drink as much as you can...you've earned it."

Jenny pulled her cell phone up to her face. She couldn't wait to see this.

"Oh yeah...almost..." Darrell said shifting from one foot to the other. "Ok... alright...here we gooooooo," he said throwing his head back.

Everything went into slow motion. Darrell held on tightly to his hair; thrust his cock forward pissing thick cum into Mark's mouth. For that's what it was. It didn't come out in spurts; it came out in a stream! It was a thick, forceful stream of hot molten sperm that literally filled his mouth.

There was so much it leaked out the sides. He wanted to gag, but swallowed instead. He felt like he had his lips around a garden hose gone wild.

Mark gulped and swallowed as that cock force fed him more cum than he thought humanly possible. His brain was on fire. His initial shock morphed into surprise as it kept coming. It came out in big long streams, thick and forceful.

Jenny couldn't believe what she was witnessing. The guys were so enthralled that neither noticed her scream as her orgasm ripped through her. Propped against the couch her fingers worked her clit squeezing every last ounce of pleasure from her sex.

Mark didn't know how he was doing it, but he was swallowing just as fast as he could barely keeping up with the tidal wave of sperm that just kept coming. That cock exploding in his mouth continued to fill his belly with sperm, tons and tons of sperm.

It was simply unbelievable. He connected to it on a primitive level somewhere deep in his brain. Darrell was right, he was hooked. He loved feeling that cock explode in his mouth. He had earned every drop of the ocean Darrell was blasting down his throat.

It was clear to Jenny that everything her brother said was true. She had never seen anyone so hooked on dick in her life! Mark was busy squeezing Darrell's cock like a tube of toothpaste trying to get the very last drop. She put her cell phone into her purse and headed for the door. She took one last look before leaving. Mark was nuzzling Darrell's huge cock against his cheek. His little pink panties were drenched. Somewhere in the madness he blew his load. She smiled to herself and pulled the door closed. Clearly Mark was playing for the other team now.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,717 Followers
12