The Geek's Sex Games Ch. 01

Story Info
College students strippping by the numbers.
3.4k words
3.9
88k
38

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

PART 1 -- STRIP BY THE NUMBERS

[Written by SexyGeek and his computer. All the random events in the story were actual random numbers generated by a program, so that not even the author knew the order in which things would transpire.]

We were very lucky in our dorm room draw that semester. Our college had many old ivy-covered buildings, and we were placed in a dorm that was mostly three stories. One end, however, rose into an annex, and on the fourth floor were four rooms all opening into a common room. It was a luxurious accommodation for a college dorm, and made all the better since, in a co-ed dorm, two rooms held girls and two rooms guys.

Our college valued diversity, so we came from very different backgrounds, but we quickly gelled into a solid group and spent a lot of time together about campus. Only one couple developed, and the rest of us seemed to like just sharing each others company. We soon named our fourth floor retreat The Sky Club. As it must in a group of healthy young college students, the air became more and more sexually charged as we got comfortable with each other. Our casual banter was filled with innuendo and sly references, the jokes got sexier and sexier, and the girls started to find more tantalizing outfits to wear. I must admit even a couple of the guys seemed to have gone out and bought muscle shirts a size smaller. Soon some of the girls were lounging around the common room in baby doll nighties, and one of the fellows appeared a couple of times just in his underwear until he was informed it was "gross"!

After an hour or so one evening joking with a couple of the scantily clad girls, we went to our room, and my roommate sat down at his desk, opened his laptop and stared at it moodily. "What is it, Geek?" I asked. We all called Mike "The Geek", but in a friendly way as he was not so geeky that we didn't like him. Besides liking his easy going way and great store of jokes, clean and not so, and respecting his intellect, I think that we had learned from the previous college generation that in twenty years we would probably be calling the Geek "Boss."

"Aaron," he said, "We have a good thing going in this Sky Club. We all like each other, and those four gorgeous girls being part of the group is a great deal. We do a lot of kidding around in the common room and I sometimes think the girls are trying to tease us." Well, Mike was not always swift on the pickup. Of course the girls were teasing. But I liked what I heard him say next. "I think it is time to take things in the Sky Club up a level. I have been programming in my head a little C++ thing ..." I threw a pillow at him, our signal that as an English major I had heard enough tech. "OK, OK," he said, "Just tell everybody that tomorrow afternoon in the common room I will show them something interesting on Nostradamus " Yes, Nostradamus was what he called his laptop computer. Sigh.

Nevertheless, we had learned that Mike and Nostradamus could do interesting things, so Saturday afternoon all eight of us were in the common room. In one big chair were Anna Marie, a statuesque blonde, sitting on the lap of her boyfriend Jamaal, as black as she was blonde. He never talked about his background so the rumor on campus was that he was the son of an African king. Spread along the couch were the other three girls: little Kia, a tiny Asian who hardly looked old enough for college, but as a senior she was 21 and the oldest among us; Faleesha, coffee-with-cream color and Jamaal's ex-girlfriend, although they had parted on friendly terms and she regarded Anna Marie benignly; and finally Sara, a fiery Hispanic girl with long black hair, long black eyelashes, and flashing black eyes.

In the other chairs were Jose, a macho Hispanic whose olive good looks left him with the attention of almost every girl on campus, and myself, Aaron. If I do say so my long brown curly hair and deep brown eyes have their own fatal attraction to the opposite sex. Sitting at the desk, with Nostradamus open and playing a changing desktop slideshow of bikini clad girls and bare chested muscle men, was Mike, skinny, bedecked with horn rimmed glasses, and sporting a shock of red hair that was never under control. His intelligence and abilities were well known, though, and many girls found that attractive. He was the youngest among us, having been admitted to the college at 16 and just turning 18 a couple of months before he started his junior year.

"OK," The Geek announced. "We have a great group in the Sky Club, and I think we need to get to know each other better. It is time for us to SHOW EVERYTHING. To that end, I have developed a randomization generator in C++..." My pillow hit him in the face. "OK, OK! I have written a strip game!" The guys looked interested, several of the girls giggled. "Now in my acquaintance with strippers ..." A gale of laughter stopped him. "Well, in my imagination about strippers ..." Another round of laughter but then attention. "I think that a slow, tantalizing strip is the best kind. So, if you all agree to follow Nostradamus' instructions, I have made a little game."

"A stripping game?" asked Anna Marie.

"Leave it to the Geek!" I said.

"How ... uh ... far do we strip?" asked little Kia.

Sara waved her arms over her head, shook her chest, and yelled, "All the way, Jose!!"

"That's right," said the Geek. "If you start to play, you have to promise to go to the end. It is time for us to bare all with our fellow Sky Clubbers."

The guys greeted this with enthusiasm, the girls with giggles, but agreed willingly. "OK," Mike said, "first you take off shoes and socks and stuff like that. Only real clothing items count! Now each time I press the F1 button a random name is generated to strip off one item. Then, no covering up. You have to take your hands out of the way so we all can see and do two full turns around!" The girls giggled again and the boys smirked.

The Geek's finger poised over the button. They all leaned forward (Faleesha giving a nice downblouse peek as she did so) and laughed as the screen flashed ANNA MARIE! She hopped up and yelled, "Yeah!" She had been jogging so she had on a t-shirt with the college's garnet emblem, and garnet silky jogging shorts. She raised the t-shirt to show a bare midriff, then pulled it over her head leaving her in her black sports bra. She undulated sexily as she did the required two turns, and appeared to relish the role of star of the show.

The screen then flashed KIA. Kia smiled slyly and stood up. She slowly unbuttoned her white blouse, and then opened it to reveal a pretty pink bra over her small round breasts. The blouse slid off her shoulders and she turned twice to everyone's admiration.

The computer seemed to like sticking with the girls. FALEESHA flashed on the screen, and she posed with hands on hips, sticking out her well proportioned chest and then peeled up her lowcut sleeveless sweater to reveal a skimpy lacy white bra through which dark nipples were faintly visible against her cocoa skin. As she turned twice, her ex boyfriend Jamaal inhaled sharply, then cut it off.

Finally the girls were favored by the random numbers as JOSE came to the screen. Flashing a cocky grin he raised his muscle shirt over his toned abs, then the pecs, and tossed it aside as he threw out his chest, put his hands on his hips and give the girls two turns. Hardly had he sat down before JOSE flashed once again. As he grinned even more widely, his hand went to the snap on his jeans, pulled down the zipper, and then turning to give the girls his butt, he stepped out of his pants. We could see that this was exciting him as his white briefs sported a tent pole in the front, which he turned to let the girls admire.

The girls sighed as he sat down, and The Geek punched the button again to bring KIA to the screen. She dimpled as she rose, and unbuttoned her miniskirt. It dropped to the floor, showing pink French cut panties to match the little pink bra. She even got so bold as to wiggle her butt during her two turns.

Now SARA popped up on Nostradamus' screen. "Hola, amigos, watch this!!" she cried, and danced out to the floor. She had been sunbathing, and had a t-shirt over her red bikini, and a towel around her waist. She pulled up the T-shirt to show two bikini cups barely covering her full breasts, with only tiny strings holding them in place. She bent forward as she turned, well knowing that they almost spilled out of her scanty top as she did so.

The random numbers continued to favor the guys enjoying this show, as ANNA MARIE got another chance. Shaking her butt, she put her hands to the sides of her garnet jogging shorts. Turning her back to us fellows, she slid the shorts down off her ass, covered by her white panties, practical for jogging but also sexy as they hugged her butt. As she stepped out of the jogging shorts and turned, the thin white fabric that clung tightly to her mound flashed a signal to us all that definitely made some cocks harden.

Things were getting interesting now! FALEESHA came next. She slipped down her short cut jeans, to reveal panties of the same lacy white material as her bra, opaque only over the essential front part. Her pert butt wiggled behind its lacy cover as she danced around twice.

Finally the computer picked a guy. My name flashed, and I stood up, slowly unbouttoned my shirt, and flexed a bit as I did my two turns.

But now the randomizer did its work, and the guys cheered to see KIA come up again. Kia was really dimpling and giggling now, but she stood up, slowly reached behind her, and unfastened her pink bra. She held one hand across the bra and slid the straps off her shoulders with the other, then pulled the bra out from behind her arm. She turned once, her bare back above the pink panties tantalizing toward the guys, but Anna Marie called out, "Hands in the air, babe!" Kia raised her hands high, and turned slowly, so that her pert little breasts revealed themselves to us as half round, then as a mound with a pointing nipple, and finally as she turned fully toward to us, in their beautiful small but perfect roundness. She got a cheer from all of us as sat down with her shy smile on her face, folding her arms over her breasts to the guys' disappointment.

Her smile turned to a shocked look, however, as the randomizer flashed KIA on the screen again! The girls on each side of her pushed her up. She looked shyly around, then turned her back to the boys and pulled the side of her panties down. "Go, go!" said the effervescent Sara, and Kia dropped the panties below her little butt and down over her legs, and stepped out of them. She was facing the girls so we guys did not get the full show, but then she seemed to realize that Jamaal was on that side with Anna Marie, taking it all in. She shrugged, spread her arms over her head and waved them at him, then turned toward the rest of us. We could see her cute little pink pussy was barely covered with a very light growth of pubic hair. She dimpled and smiled again, then sat down squeezing her knees tightly together.

In quick succession, MIKE removed his shirt, JAMAAL took off his shirt and rolled his muscles, and MIKE came up again. Looking a bit confused at his own game, The Geek unzipped his slacks, lowered them to his knees, and then stepped out of them. The tent up standing in his briefs showed he was enjoying his creation.

Now it was ANNA MARIE that came up, She arose and spun around in her sports bra and panties, then pulled up the bra and triumphantly held it over her head. She knew she had the largest boobs in the Sky Club and she shook them back and forth, the large areolas surrounding the hard nipples making a target in the middle of their roundness. I felt my dick twitching and wanted the game to hurry along.

JAMAAL came up again. He quickly dropped his jeans and was wearing scanty black briefs that almost matched his skin color. They were so strained in front by his massive hardon that I was afraid they would tear. After turning twice he sat down by Anna Marie, and she pressed her naked breasts against his arm and let her hand drop into his lap where it absently moved gently. He leaned back with a grin on his face.

SARA stood up next at Nostradamus 's command. She loosened the towel around her waist and let it fall to reveal her red string bikini bottoms. As she spun they clung closely to her magnificent ass and barely seemed to cover enough in front.

FALEESHA was next, With a self satisfied smile, she ran her hands over the lace bra, and first pulled it down in front to show her dark nipples. Then she unclasped it and dropped it and cupped her hands in her breasts with the hard nipples poking between her fingers. As she did her turns in this fashion I heard Jose moan slightly as he gazed with parted lips at her beauty.

JAMAAL got another chance. All the girls cheered as his name came up, although a fleeting look on Anna Marie's face made me wonder how much she liked sharing his manhood. He pulled the black shorts off his butt and clenched his cheeks as the girls stared,then turned to them and flipped the shorts up and off his mighty organ. It stuck out of its black nest hard and firm, and he clutched his balls and made it dance as he turned about. As he sat down, Anna Marie placed a hand over it as if protecting her property.

AARON came up again, and I dropped my pants to show my garnet silk boxers in tribute to our college colors. I made my two turns with my cock straining to get out, and then sat down with it throbbing.

Now what we had waited for, ANNA MARIE flashing again on Nostradamus' screen. She danced to the middle of the floor, bent forward with her big breasts hanging down, and pulled her panties off her ass. Bent forward as she was, she spread her legs and flashed her pink pussy at us, then stood up and turned so we could see that she was blonde all over, having only fine light hairs covering her mound. Being gymnastically talented she held up one leg so her entire pussy glistened at us, its slight dampness showing her excitement too. She sat down on the arm of JAMAAL'S chair with her legs spread to each side of it so the show continued for the boys.

SARA, flashed Nostradamus, and Sara obliged by untying the narrow cord behind her neck, and pulling one cup at a time down to free her breasts from the top. They were untanned behind the bikini top, a very light brown against the tanned olive of the rest of her skin, and the dark nipples poked up from the light brown mounds in a delicious way . She untied the string at her back and the top fell to the ground as she put her hands behind her head and shook her breasts at us. She sat down, leaning back and arching so those pretty breasts showed themselves off. My cock was really throbbing now.

Now my name came up. I did not know if releasing that throbbing cock from its confines would help or not. I danced out on the floor, bent over and pulled down my silk boxers, and let it stand out on its own. It bounced happily a couple of times as I showed it to the girls and they looked at it with delight, wetting their lips in a way that drove me wild. Then I went back to my seat, but certainly did not get those lips off my mind.

SARA cheered as she saw her name again! She jumped up, swiveled her hips a couple of times, and untied the string at one side. The bikini bottom slid off her right cheek and dangled appealingly off her butt. The other string followed, dropping the red bottom down and showing those untanned full moons in their glory against her tanned hips. She swiveled around, pulling the red cloth up out of her crotch, and revealing a neatly trimmed landing strip of black hair leading to the dark lips of her pussy. As she danced and sat down, she spread her legs and her fingers trailed down the landing strip to its end, and came back with a trace of juice which she licked off.

So now we had Anna Marie's pink pussy with light blonde hair, Jamaal's hard black rod, Kia's pinkness hardly covered at all, my cock sticking out in front, and Sara's landing strip on display. Jose and the Geek had only their briefs, and Faleesha only her white lace panties. "OK," The Geek said, "we are beyond Nostradamus 's programming now. The last three can just take turns."

Jose stood up, pulled his shorts off quickly and released his cock. Sara, exuberant as always, yelled,"Ole Matador!" which caused Jose to thrust his sword toward her several times. Faleesha then stood up, and spun around so once again we could see her pretty butt behind the lace. She bent slightly forward and dropped the panties, then turned and we saw that the black curly hair above her pussy was trimmed short into a triangle. She gave us a big smile and lay back on the bed and raised her legs, then spread them apart to show to perfection the pink inside her dark pussy. The boys could hardly believe the display she put on. Finally The Geek stood up, dropped his briefs and let his organ stand forth in glory from a tangled nest of red hair that almost matched that on top of his head.

We all got up and began dancing with our hands over our heads, the girls breasts swinging around and the guys hard cocks dancing up and down. Suddenly Sara called, "To the Beach!" Yelling like madmen, we headed for the stairs down from the Sky Club. In all our glory we streaked through the dorm and emerged on the broad lawn called College Beach. We were miles from the sea, but this was where the sunbathers spread their towels. Repeating the college yell we circled The Beach twice and then headed back into the dorm before campus security could arrive. Up the stairs we went, Anna Marie and Jamaal in front holding hands. As they reached his room they darted into it, and Anna Marie's white arm emerged in a moment to hang a coat hangar on the door.

Everyone else went into the common room, and suddenly feeling subdued, the girls grabbed their clothes and disappeared. Jose, warned by the longtime collegiate signal that his roommate required privacy, stayed with us, As we all pulled our clothes on, Jose said to the Geek, "OK what does Nostradamus have for next Saturday? I have a couple of ideas..." The Geek smiled and said ...

Ah, but you will have to read Chapter Two to learn what the Geek said.

[Written by SexyGeek and his computer. All the random events in the story were actual random numbers generated by a program, so that not even the author knew the order in which things would transpire. Aren't random numbers awesome tools? I feel sure that any group of college students who feel inspired to try the method of this story can find a Geek to write the program for them!]

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers