The Geek's Sex Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So on to Sara, who was enticing in only her transparent black panties as she tried her luck at the computer. BODY RUB sounded exciting here. I knew I had had a lot of luck already, and figured it was only fair when Jose s number came up. Totally naked, he waited for Sara to press against him, and she was eager too. She teased as she came on, rubbing her hard nipples lightly against his chest, then turning a bit so her hip caressed his cock first. She turned back, pressing against him from shoulders to knees, breasts rubbing his chest, belly rubbing his belly, and her panties rubbing his cock hard as her legs rubbed up and down against his. Jose and Sara had never dated but their matching brown skins and black hair seemed to meld together in a tight press for a long 90 seconds. As the time ended and Sara danced away from him we could all see his cock twitching. In her black panties I was not sure how wet her pussy was, but surely she was excited too

Then Mike got MOON. He did it, and his skinny ass caused a few grins, but because all of us really did like him, we wiped the grins off before he turned around. His dick stood out from its patch of red hair and we could see that it throbbed for him. Since he had been already down to his underwear they stayed off and he sat down naked.

Round 4, and Anna Marie is up. We laughed as the computer flashed MOON, but quickly realized that as she was dressed only in her white thong this meant total nudity for her too. Prancing up to the desk she put one hand on it, leaned over showing her great ass in the thong, and then slid the thong down and off, thrusting those two round white half moons toward us As she bent forward her pink pussy showed clearly between her legs. All the boys were clearly highly excited and even the girls thought it was something special. Then she turned around, raised her hands over her head, and slightly spread her legs, clearly wanting to show off everything. She proved she was a true blonde by having only a light covering of golden down on her pubic mound, and below it the pink lips of her pussy glistening slightly wet. She sat down on the couch and disappointed all the boys by crossing her legs.

Jamaal was next and kept the excitement going by getting STRIP for his result. This took his underwear off too, and soon his thick black cock was thrusting forth from its nest of curly black hair to make all the girls gasp. He made it dance up and down a bit for them and then sat down.

Next was little Kia. We laughed as she got MOON again, because she still had her shirt on, but now she turned her back on us, dropped those little pink panties, and the twin oriental moons of her butt shone on us as she gave them a shake. As she turned around we could see her almost hairless pussy. She sat down on the couch with her legs crossed hiding her pussy, still fully clothed on top and naked on the bottom.

Jose pressed the button and got BARE CHEST, not once but twice. We laughed as he kept trying and wound up with MAKE OUT. Who should the computer choose as his partner but Anna Marie. She sat in the chair, spread her legs to show her pretty pink pussy, and invited him to come to her lap Two minutes was the count for this round, so their flashing tongues started putting on a show for us, then sank deeper as they became absorbed in each other. Jose pressed forward until their bare chests were rubbing as well as their lower areas and the making out became a body rub at the same time. Nostradamus said "NINETY" but they were too intertwined to hear it. "TIME,TIME!" called the group and they both started up looking frustrated as they returned to their respective seats.

Now Faleesha tried again and received BODY RUB. I looked at her pretty tits and hoped for good luck, but Jose was the lucky one. She gave him a good rubbing all over and as his cock was really standing up at this time, she ended up with a nice tit rub, pulling his hard cock between those beautiful mounds as he moaned in delight. As time was called she gave it one more brushing with her nipples and it was over.

My turn came up HAND RUB and Faleesha was the choice of the computer. Relishing this idea I began with those lovely tits, gently caressing them, rubbing my finger all around the nipples and gently flicking them. Then my hand moved down to the taut belly and rubbed in circles, lower and lower as she squirmed in anticipation. Down onto the mound hidden under the light blue silk, still in that circular motion, and then changing to up and down as I found her slit and could feel the hard clitoris under the silk. She rolled her eyes back, moaning lightly, and just as the group yelled time I let my finger press hard on the fabric and almost penetrate into her soaking pussy. I removed my hand and found enough wetness on my finger to lick delightedly.

Sara was next. She still had on those tantalizing transparent black panties, but I figured there were at least three chances out of eight for them to come off. Sure enough, STRIP flashed and I felt my dick throb again at the thought. She danced out on to the floor, turned around so we could again see her pretty butt cheeks behind the transparent fabric, and then faced us as she slowly pulled them down. The top of the panties crept toward her mound, and curly black hair peeped over the top of them. As she pulled them on down more and more a long thin rectangle appeared, and we saw that she had shaved her pussy hair into a landing strip leading to the best part. They came down below her pussy, and she lifted one leg out of the panties, then pulled them sideways to spread her legs and show us the dark lips at the end of the landing strip. Sitting down on the couch she brought her knees up and spread them wide to give us all a good look, then laughing sat up and closed her legs.

Mike was looking strained and his dick was twitching through all this. I was not sure how much longer he would hold out. MAKE OUT was his selection again, and Anna Marie got the honors. As they clinched, I could see that he was trying to only rub her pussy with his legs, and her chest with his, but she placed her hands on his ass and pulled him right into her crotch, bringing his throbbing dick against her slippery pussy. He jerked his hips several times, then put his arms around her and his hands on her ass and drove his tongue deep into her mouth. Gyrating as they kissed, they put on quite a show for their ninety seconds. Nostradamus clicked time, and Anna Marie gave Mike one final pussy grind as he reluctantly released her!

So at the end of Round Four, Anna Marie and Sara are naked, Faleesha still has that little blue thong on, and Kia is enticing with her shirt on and her bottom bare. Jamaal, Jose and Mike are all naked, and here I am with my pants still on.

Mike stands up, his cock bouncing in its red hair, and raises his hand. "Part one is finished!" he says. "It is time for everybody to get naked and enjoy it a bit. Faleesha and Kia, strip first!"

So both girls get up. Kia takes off her top to show her pink bra over her small but round breasts and shakes her bare butt. Faleesha pulls down her blue panties, revealing a trimmed black triangle of pubic hair and dark pussy lips against her light brown skin. She rubs her pussy to show how wet it is, spreading the lips a bit and letting her finger slip inside for only a second. Then Kia finally takes her bra off, letting her little round breasts free and showing her light brown nipples standing erect.

My turn, and I simply drop my pants, then slide my briefs off quickly to free my dick which is throbbing too. The other guys stand up and there we are: Jamaal in his black glory with his rod thrusting forward; Jose with brown skin and a dick hard and firm; me with brown hair and light skin, and a cock that I am proud of; and finally Mike the Geek, skinny redhead with horn rim glasses but a dick that is not to be ashamed of standing tall in its red bush.

Across from us the girls stand up too: Anna Marie the statuesque, large breasted, round bellied, and a pink pussy decorated with fine light hair; next to her tiny Kia, breasts barely rounded but with cute erect nipples and a pussy with only a light sprinkling of dark hair; coffee with cream Faleesha with firm pointed breasts, a taut stomach and trimmed dark hair over dark pussy lips; and Sara with long black hair, black eyes, round breasts and a dark landing strip pointing to her crotch. Mike directs each of us to the person opposite them for one last body rub. Faleesha and I rub chests, grind against each other, and kiss deeply. After two minutes, Nostradamus calls his final TIME. We all step back, panting and sweating. All of us are turned on, the guys with hard cocks and the girls with dripping pussies. But we are not quite ready to go any further yet. Reluctantly we reach for our clothes, but Mike The Geek pushes one final button, and Nostradamus' computer voice intones, "WAIT TIL YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE FOR NEXT SATURDAY!" We all grin at that, and anticipation tickles our minds. It has been an exciting Saturday. What Mike the Geek has in store on his computer for Part three must wait to be told another time.

[This story is written by SexyGeek and his computer. All random numbers throughout the story were computer generated as it was written, so the author had no more idea how it would play out than the reader. Aren t random numbers amazing? I feel sure that any group of college students inspired to try this game can find a Geek to write the program for them!]

12