The Geek's Sex Games Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This left only Tonya sitting there in her panties, and Tasha and Keith who had only removed one item each. Mike said, "We have reached an end of the random numbers. Just take turns now." Tasha pointed at Keith. He grinned and stood up and dropped his pants, showing a respectable cock pressing up the front. Then he pointed at Tasha in turn.

She stood up and unfastened her little pleated skirt and dropped it. Her panties were yellow with red hearts on them. She turned and shook her ass at us and pointed back at Keith. But he said, "You are one ahead of Tonya and I, girl. Go ahead." Tasha laughed and reached back to remove her bra, showing off her white tits with hard pink nipples. She cupped them in her hands and let the nipples poke through her fingers while she gave a pretty smile.

Then Keith motioned to her and also to Tonya. Both girls came and stood beside him. Keith said, "Ready, now, 1,2,3!" At three they all peeled off their underwear. Tonya showed a plump pubic mound covered with curly blonde hair, Keith's shaft stood up out of his red haired crotch, and Tasha was fully shaved so that her pink lips were easily seen. Keith raised his hands in the air and turned around, and the other two did the same. Then he bent forward and they followed his lead. It was quite a picture, first Tonya's ample ass with her pussy peeking through between her hefty thighs, then Keith's skinny butt with his balls hanging down, and finally Tasha's perfect moons and just a flash of pink pussy between them.

They turned once again and motioned to their friends. All the guest entertainers came and lined up in a row. Tonya with her big boobs, Gus with a massive hardon, pretty Tasha's pink pussy, macho Juan smiling broadly, T'Keela's coffee colored boobs with the hard dark nipples, Keith looking slightly confused with his red beard and red crotch, little Becky dimpling but posing proudly, and finally tall skinny flat chested Vickie. They took a bow, turned and bowed again and wiggled their butts and then faced us as all the Sky Clubbers gave a big cheer.

Of course it was sassy Sara who yelled, "To College Beach!" At that we all began throwing clothes off until the whole group was naked. Anna Marie jumped around with her big boobs bouncing, Jose flashed his dick at the girls, all the rest of us were ready. Grabbing bewildered members of the cast we ran down the four flights of stairs and burst out of our dorm onto the Beach, the wide lawn where students sunbathed, even though any ocean was 100 miles away. Singing the college song we circled the beach twice to thunderous applause and cheers from our fellow students, then ran back up to the Sky Club before campus security got there. Arriving in the common room we all collapsed in hysterical laughter.

"Welcome to our group!" gasped out Sara.

"Holy crap," said Keith, "What else does Nostradamus do?"

"Ah," said Mike, "Maybe you will get a chance to learn."

[All the random events in this story were actually generated using a computer program, so the game played out on its own. Aren't random numbers wonderful things? I feel sure that any college students who want to try this game can find a Geek of their own to program it.]

12