All Comments on 'The Gems--Jade Ch. 05'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I didn't read this,

But I want to explain why. You are an extremely talented author, and I have read your stories with great enjoyment in the past. However, I could not recall this story at all. When I checked to see how long it had been, and the length of this submission, I decided not to bother. The length of this chapter means that it will not be a good standalone, and will not successfully jog my memory of the story. This means that I would have to go back and re-read other chapters to fully understand this one. As an author, you have lost interest in this story to the extent that you have failed to update for more than seven months Then, you only found enough inspiration to submit a very brief one page submission (that has recently become so fashionable with authors on Lit, much to their discredit). As a reader, I don't want to devote my time to someone who has that little interest in their story.

Now, I know the next question: "Then why did you bother to write this? It took you longer to write than it would have to read the story." That is my point, exactly. Your writing talent is worthy of more focus than you have shown here, recently. If you give meatier, regular updates, I will return as a reader. Until that happens, I wish you well.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 12 years agoAuthor
I would love to discuss this with you

and maybe send you an email. If you are interested in having a conversation with me, please contact me at RedSilkCamisole@aol.com. I'd be happy to hear from you.

HonourHonouralmost 12 years ago
Welcome back

It is good to see you posting again lass I have missed your work. Unlike Anon even the title was enough to remind me of the story without having to go back and reread it.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
I Remembered

I knew right away what story this was and had no problem recalling it. In fact just the other day I found my note w/the names of Jade's other 4 sisters and was thinking of sending you an email. I still like the whole premise of the story and am eager to see what happens next. I'm still kind of rooting for Jade and the King to have a future together but who knows. And thank you for coming back to this story.....

evanslilyevanslilyover 11 years ago
I hope Anonymous did get in touch...

... and found out just how tricky things have been for you over the past few years. I know how you love to write and that it's been hurting you far more than it's ever hurt us that just lately you haven't been able to write more often and more quickly.

Personally, I love that you're still happy to provide stories for us and that they're of such high quality. They're always worth the wait x x

{{{Big hugs}}}

Lily

-x-

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Loving it. But I've run out of story.

Is there any chance of this story continuing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES