All Comments on 'The Gentle Cowboy'

by mermaid_girl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It!

Wow, that was an exciting start. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please don't make us wait long.

riverrockriverrockover 15 years ago
I like

Cant wait to read more!!!

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Yes!

It's good to see you writing again! This is a great start! I'm still desperate to see more "Jungle Man" and I can't wait for you to update that story as well. Good to see you back at it. I like your style. :-)

-Jill

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YEEESSS!!

Great to see you back with one smokin story!!!Cant wait to read the next chapter on Jake and Daisy.Dont make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY

If you don't finish this story...I will stalk you forever...LOL...just joking. Sort of. PLEASE finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Love it! This was a great first chapter! Please more and soon! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

very good first chapter. im cant wait to read the second chaptaer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
perfect as it is.

Perfect. There is no need for a follow up. Sexy, steamy well written. This is my view, nobody has to agree with it, but I don't like follow-ups. Less is more for my imagination.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Jake.!

Liked this story so much you got a "5" and a 100 on the rate part.! Keep it going and don't make us wait so long, please. Thanks. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Manifique!

Great Story! Liked it a whole lot; please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TOP writer!

love love LOVE all of your submissions... really caught my attention. can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

I kike Daisy and what is she going to do about Jake. Can he get more alpha on her than on the dance floor and to blackmail her into coming to his ranch...wow. he has it bad for her and she for him. So the big wuestion is does she give her virginity to the guy that she came to the dance with since that was her plan or does she wait for Jake? Thanks for a great read.

Cutter33Cutter33about 14 years ago
Pretty freaking good...

I liked it. I thought I wouldnt at first but it definitely leaves you wanting more and curious about what happens at his ranch.

ColorofLoveColorofLoveover 13 years ago
Reading another story and came across this one

Good beginning and of course our hero isn't going let another man take his woman, liked the prologue of both characters, nice I really think our guy is going to do stupid they always do. Nice romantic tension created in the opening chapter. Well done.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I like this start. What more can a girl want but some sexy cowboy with how own ranch. But why is Jake still acting like a damn third grader? I mean boys do that 'meaner I am to you the more I like you' thing in grammar school. he should be over it at 26! Hope he wakes up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gentle? Cowboy

grabbed me and held on ..I like the good girl bad guy ...like seeing the bad girl come out to play.... heading for chapter 2.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This cowboy is anything but 'gentle'

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

They need to talk to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous