The Ghostly Virgin

Story Info
He had taken one virginity, but she wanted more.
1.6k words
4.18
20.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those who are familiar with blogs will understand what a comment cherry is. For those who aren't, it is simply the first comment that someone has made about a blog... Enjoy.

-----------------------------

"Did you really think you could just pop my comment cherry and walk away?"

The sleeping man's eyes flew open. The room was pitch black. Had he really heard a woman's voice? No, it wasn't possible. He was alone. He closed his eyes again.

"It's not that simple you know. You must finish what you start."

There it was again! The man tried to sit up but a force he could not see held him flat on the bed. His heart began to pound... not in fear, for he was not afraid. It was the voice that had the blood rushing through his veins. A soft, husky voice. It rushed over him in a wave of heat, warming his skin.

He reached one hand out, but could only grab air. The same invisible force holding him fast to the bed lowered his hand back to the mattress. The man realized the sheet that had covered him earlier was no longer there as he felt cool air replace the warmth on his naked skin. As he lay there still, he could feel hot, moist heat travel across his chest. As if someone were close to him, breathing. Tendrils of soft hair followed the same path.

His breath quickened as he felt the touch of a soft tongue lick his heated skin then cool breath. The heat and the cold were like heaven and hell alternating across his chest, then across his stomach. His heart pounded and with each beat the blood pooled between his legs, swelling his manhood.

He tried to reach out again but was held fast. He caught his breath as a sharp nip was felt on his lower abdomen in warning. He heard and felt the soft laughter of the unseen woman. It wrapped around him like a silken web. The blood pounded into his cock, hardening it beyond anything he'd ever felt before. Fingertips like electric currents ran over his skin, caressing his stomach, then his thighs, finally resting near his erection.

He moaned, trying to shift his hips, silently begging for the relief of her touch on his hard cock. The soft movements of her tongue continued down his body, crossing his hips and sliding down his thigh. He lay there helpless as the heat from her hands and mouth teased him almost to insanity. He tried to beg, but no words would come out, just soft moans.

She laughed again, a soft, throaty laugh that burned through his senses. He felt the brush of her breasts on his thighs as she crept up his body settling between his legs. Her skin was soft as it rested on his legs and hips. The electric touch of her fingers wrapped around the base of his hardness. Her tongue lightly swirled around his balls, caressing them with moist heat, her lips encircling each one in turn, sucking very, very gently. Her tongue continued to swirl around his balls as her fingers began to stroke slowly up and down the shaft of his cock.

As her tongue joined her fingers, he moaned again, wordlessly begging for her to take him deep into her mouth. She grasped the base of his cock with her fingers, and then flicked the tip of his rod with her tongue. Then enclosed the mushroom head with her lips and began to suck him slowly into the hot depths of her mouth, her tongue stroking his shaft with each bob of her head.

He moaned again in frustration as he realized he still could not move. He was pinned to the mattress with a force stronger than any he had ever experienced. He wanted to grasp her head and pound inside her mouth... to end this madness. But he was helpless to do anything except lie there as she took her time, pulling him under her spell.

The rhythm increased as she devoured his hardness with her mouth, stroking him in time with her fingers. He could feel the soft give in her throat as she took him fully in her mouth, the heat of her tongue as it caressed his shaft while she consumed him. Her nipples were hard against his thighs now as he could sense her urgency increasing.

His head pushed back into the mattress while he fought for control. The cum was boiling in his balls, getting ready to gush forward in a hot blast down her throat. Suddenly, her mouth and fingers left him. Cool air rushing across the fiery heat in his loins. He gave a silent roar as he shook with the need for completion that was denied him.

He lay there breathing heavily as he wondered what kind of hell he had fallen into. What could he possibly have done to deserve this torture? He could see a glow from the corner of his eye. As he turned his head slowly, the rack holding his guitars glowed faintly, the outline of each guitar neck with its own colorful aura. Had he conjured this witch with one of his haunting melodies?

A soft weight settled on him and he recognized it as her body. The soft skin brushing against his hard frame, silky tendrils of hair settling around his face as he turned it back again. He had a faint impression of intense eyes watching him closely, then felt the brush of a hard nipple across his lips. He latched hungrily onto it, making her moan and arch as he sucked eagerly, flicking the tip of his tongue back and forth across the pebble-like tip.

She leaned from side to side rubbing her body across his as he sucked first one breast and then the other deep into his mouth. He could feel the vibrations of her moans, as she grew restless on his body, the moist heat of her pussy nudging against the tip of his cock. Her hot slit was dripping as she slid up and down his rigid cock. The urge to grab her hips and sheath himself, pounding deep inside of her heat, was overwhelming but he was still unable to move. As he lay there, he prayed she would take him soon, ending this insanity.

Her weight shifted as she pushed back, the head of his cock entering her cunt. Her hips began to rock gently back and forth allowing more of his hardness to sink into her a little at a time. He moaned with the need to possess her, to ram himself in one powerful thrust deep inside her tight, wet heat. As she rocked herself onto him he began to feel something nudging the head of his cock. In shock, he realized it was her hymen... she was a virgin.

"Please," she begged softly in her husky voice. She released one of his hands and guided it to where they were joined, pushing his thumb firmly on her clit. He rubbed the sensitive nub gently, feeling her jump as the nerve endings leapt to life within her. Her juices flowed down his rod, coating him in their slick heat. She began to rock faster as the muscles deep inside her pussy began to clench, squeezing his hardness. He felt her back arch as with a load moan she exploded on his cock and then impaled herself on it, ripping away her hymen with a triumphant shout. She released his other hand and placed them both on her hips.

"Make me yours," she whispered softly to him.

He held her tightly against his hips as he let her adjust to the feeling of his hardness filling her. Then began to slowly raise her hips up and bring her back down with a steady pace. The wet heat of her pussy walls gripped him tightly, making him fight for control. He gradually began to quicken the pace, with the need to pound himself inside of her taking over.

"Please," she begged again, moaning.

He let go of the iron grip he held on his control and began pistoning deep inside her. His breath caught in his throat as he again felt the cum boiling in his sac. He angled her hips forward and pounded harder, and she began to moan uncontrollably, exploding around him again. The muscles of her pussy contracted and squeezed him, milking his cock. He buried himself to the hilt and shot the first load of cum deep inside her. He held her tight as he emptied himself in thick, hot blasts.

She leaned over him and laid her head on his shoulder, soft hair brushing his chin, as his breathing gradually slowed. But as he raised his arms to hold her tight, she kissed his lips softly and melted into the darkness. His one and only sight of her was her silhouette against the faint glow of the aura emanating from his guitars. Then he drifted into a deep, dreamless sleep.

The next morning the man awoke, lying still in his bed as memories from the night before drifted back to him. He chuckled and shook his head at his wild imagination.

"Man, I really need to get laid and soon," he said to himself as he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood. He felt no sexual tension at all though and he was perfectly relaxed. He shook his head again as he stretched. He glanced down at the bed and saw it. A faint, pink stain was in the middle of the sheet. Bemused, he traced it with his finger as his lips curled into a smile.