All Comments on 'The Gift'

by adevilru12

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments (Page 3)
BabyBunny2222BabyBunny22224 months ago

More please! Great story.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Quite well done, bit longer than I expected, but not a bad story.

I do wish that people would learn that you shake your head NO but nod it YES.

AstordatairAstordatair3 months ago

Wonderful story. I hope Kathy will find a way to be happy again. She went through a deep life-learning experience, and indeed she did learn what was in it. She deserves to be happy again. 5 stars, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Usually don't enjoy the cheaters perspective and so I shouldn't have been surprised here. Hope springs eternal. However, the real pain was how long the story took to get to the end.

0ldfart0ldfart3 months ago

I enjoyed this story, but FFS, PLEASE get an editor who actually knows basic grammar. You know, things such as the difference between your and you're! In many stories it doesnt matter as much, but strong stories like this really need good grammar to help carry the emotion.

TexarManTexarMan29 days ago

Truly an emotional story told in song. The music was a good twist. You taste in music is varried like mine. The emotions many a songs can tell in words that will last forever unlike words spoken in person. Words spoken in person are easily forgotten and lost forever but written in a song last forever.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

astardatair is clueless. Katy is self-centered, narcissistic, stonebrained, and deserves to suffer endlessly....

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Keep in mind when making comments that the person writing put a lot of time and effort into a tale that you and I can read; what have you written? Thank you adevilru12, 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous