The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam once again tried to stop the probing hands. She reached down grasped the young ladies arm and pulled yet the young lady fought back by pushing her fingernail between Sam’s lips and dragging it. That motion combined with Sam’s action caused the nail to drag onto her hard clit and Sam gasped out a loud "Ohhh!!" Then as the others within the car looked at her she fought for a solution. "Could you push floor 85 please" she said at last. She knew she had to get off...

The young lady’s head turned slightly at those words then her fingers worked more furiously. Now she tugged the panties to the side and danced through the soft fur below. Sam’s body shivered with each pass but still she fought to stay in control. She had a plan and only hoped she could get away with it. As floor 83 approached the young lady parted Sam’s lips. 84 she probed delicately along the wet upper rim, then as the bell sounded for 85 she thrust deep inside. Sam’s leg’s convulsed, shivering wildly, then clamped down on the hand. Nervously Sam’s own arms rose and as the doors began to open, then she tugged on the upper two straps of the young lady’s dress. Instantly the dress began to fall way and the young lady’s hands rushed to prevent this. Sam knew this would be her only opportunity and thus roughly pushed past and stepped into the empty hall. She didn’t know where she was going she only knew she had to get away. Suddenly fear entered Sam’s mind perhaps the young lady would follow, and so she allowed herself a momentary glance back. As the doors began to close Sam saw the young lady was still occupied with her dress. It had managed to slip down almost to the top of her breasts, which in turn meant she was in no position to follow.

Relieved she was at last safe Sam took a moment to just calm herself, and re-adjust her clothes. She could not believe how hot she had gotten during that experience, and now more than ever she was ready for Bill. Any hesitation she might have experienced in propositioning her husband here at a celebrity party was now gone, and thus determined she strode to the elevator, reached out to press the button, and then stopped. As she looked up Sam noted that the elevator was already on the way down, and a shiver of excitement raced through her body. "Oh God", she voiced out loud, "she’s coming back"… Quickly Sam looked about, but there was no place to hide, only darkened offices and the exit sign. The stairs! That was it… As quickly as her high heels would allow, Sam made her way to the stairs then pushed open the door. The deep hollow echo of the door and Sam’s heels seemed especially loud here, and she feared the lady might hear and follow. For a moment Sam looked up and down, then decided up would be the easiest. First she wouldn’t have to worry about heels in climbing the stairs, as going up she’d use the balls of her feet instead of her heels and second in just two floors she would have the safety of numbers since she would emerge into the party.

Immediately as Sam began rushing up the stairs, she began to worry that the reverberating echo of her passage would alert the young lady. Thus it was that she slowed to take each step carefully, yet as she moved higher and higher, Sam found herself constantly looking over the railing for any sign of her pursuer. When at last she reached the top floor, Sam again paused to adjust her clothes, then pulled open the door. There only a few feet from her stood the same young lady, apparently watching the elevator for sign of Sam’s arrival. It seemed as though, even the presence of a few hundred people, was not enough to alter her desire to ravage Sam’s attention starved body. There she stood just watching,,, just waiting.

Sam knew if she were to enter the party now that very young lady to notice her and then,,, she shuddered to think of the consequences yet deep inside her fires burned. Trapped now between her own desire for sexual fulfillment, and her fear of where acquiescence to the young lady might bring her Sam froze. She needed her husband, needed him now. Sam knew if she could somehow be with him then the growing curiosity she now felt for the young lady would vanish.

Desperately she scanned the party for signs of Bill. She knew he would be easy to find since this year he had been wrangled into being Santa for the kids, and thus would be in a Father Christmas suit. Sure enough it took only a moment however Bill was about half way across the room. She could not call out to him, nor walk over without alerting the young lady as well, so Sam stood there contemplating her options.

Suddenly a very well dressed elderly man peered around the corner startling Sam. His eyes seemed to take a moment to explore her then a wide smile appeared across his face as he said,

"It’s ok darling, you can crash this party as my guest. Come on in." Sam felt the immediate infectious nature of his smile and attitude, and thus smiled back and replied,

"No thank you, but would you do me the favor of asking Bill to come over?"

"Bill? Who’s Bill?" Queried the gentleman

"He’s my husband", Sam offered

"Hmm, lucky man, came the immediate reply. But what I meant was which one is he? "

"Oh" Sam began realizing how foolish her initial question was. Perhaps it was his smile or perhaps it was due to her immediate desire, but in any event Sam slipped up beside the gentleman placed a hand upon his shoulder and pointed "There that’s him. Santa". Slowly Sam withdrew her hand yet she did not move from her new spot and thus it was that when the gentleman turned his head, his eyes stole a tiny view of Sam’s breasts.

Smiling the gentleman said "Ok… And I’ll know what to ask him for now as well". With a tiny wink and a stolen caress of Sam’s ass he then made his way through the crowd and delivered the message.

Moments later the gentleman watched as Sam whispered in Santa’s ear and together they slipped away into the stairway. As the door closed he saw her kissing him with what seemed a great passion, but more than this Santa was caressing her fine round ass. Oh how he wished he could he could be there too. Caressing that hot little ass, and kissing the stocking clad thighs he had felt through her skirt only moments ago. Even if he could just slip up and watch what they were up to, but with this crowd that would be impossible. In the end he could only imagine what was going on behind that closed door.

Sam could no longer wait for Bill to take action, and thus it was that the moment he was in front of her Sam smothered him with a passion filled kiss. She was surprised at how quickly he succumbed to her advances then realized it was almost exactly what the young lady had done to her. Perhaps there was something in that rushed passionate approach which the body could not resist. She wasn’t about to analyze it now though, and instead allowed her tongue to probe between his lips. For the briefest second before the door closed Sam saw the elderly gentleman still watching, and perhaps it too spurred her on further.

Sam lifted one of her legs knowing the skirt would fall away and perhaps if the old man liked stockings a Christmas wish of his had been fulfilled. With the final loud click of the doors catch Sam felt her raised leg being caressed. She had waited so long for this and moaned her appreciation, but it was that very sound which caused her to freeze. The moan had echoed through the empty stairwell, but more than that it seemed somehow amplified. Bill had apparently not noticed though, for a moment later his lips moved to the nape of her neck, and her body offered another moan in response. Once again it echoed loudly about them but this time Sam put her hands on Bill’s shoulders and pushed.

"No!!" She said surprising even herself. "We can’t". Drawing her husbands face back up Sam looked into his confused eyes. "Not here" she continued. Without another word Sam then grabbed him by the hand and lead him up again. One more level took them to a door marked Helipad. It was the roof a place where passion could be found and screams lost to the winds.

As Sam opened the door to the helipad she paid little attention to her surroundings, all she really wanted was a place she could be alone. Having found it she turned before the door swung closed and pounced on Bill like a ravenous lioness. Her hunger was not to be denied, and she tore into him with such passion that for the moment he was caught off guard. Pressed back, Bill might well have been carried back through the closing door but he too wanted this, and thus quickly recovered. Now it was his turn, and he responded by lifting Sam completely off the ground while kissing his way down the vee of her jacket.

Oh God!! Sam moaned out. Bill had become a wild man, something she had never believed could happen, yet so longed for. His lips seemed to create instant fires wherever they touched, and Sam found she was already approaching an orgasm. Her hands rose clutching at Bill’s head for support, but when this proved unsatisfactory she tried wrapping her legs about his chest. Perhaps it was this latter action, which spurred him to move forward then turn so Sam could grasp the railing above. Then with her upper body now supported Bill reached down slipped his hands under Sam’s thighs, and lifted. What was he up to? It didn’t take long to find out. Bill continued raising them until at last both slipped over his shoulders and his lips set fire to her thighs. Sam screamed out at that first touch, and her legs clamped hard about his head, yet Bill was not done. His tongue still found space to move and lashed again and again at her lace panties, causing Sam to cum. Her hips flexed wildly up and down, and the tongue eagerly continued, savoring the sensation and motion it had created.

Scream after scream erupted from Sam’s lips, until at last the waves of pleasure began to subside. Her hips followed suit settling into a slow rocking motion, until suddenly Bill pulled the panties to the slide and slid his tongue deep within Sam’s bush. Ohhhh Sam moaned out again, as her body jerked once then ground harder onto the sweet sensation. Once again Sam’s breathing shifted becoming ever more shallow, rapid and hard, as her body built on the new pleasures. She couldn’t believe Bill was still at it, especially since today it seemed so much sweeter than ever before. It simply drove her wild how his tongue would dance through the wet parted lips, licking teasing up and down, then slowly cover and press her hardened clit. She screamed out again and again yet each time she approached another orgasm Bill would back off holding her from that final release. Her mind asked Why had he never done this to her before, then lost that thought as he once again carried her to the precipice. She was beginning to think she’d lose her very mind when Bill wrapped his lips around her clit’s hood and sucked. The sensation began slowly, and then built, and built, until at last her body arched clean off the wall and she froze in an orgasm. She felt she could no longer breath, yet still Bill held her caressed her and cared for her. His hands were stroking her breasts even though she wasn’t sure when he opened her jacket. Sam had ever felt so utterly satisfied. Slowly she allowed her hips and muscles to relax and equally slowly Bill lowered her back to the ground.

As he hugged her close Sam could feel Bill’s cock swollen, hard, and throbbing against her leg. Why had he not just screwed her? Why did he wait? Perhaps much like his treatment of her, Bill was hoping for something special from Sam. She reached down and softly grasped it through the loose fitting Santa slacks, then slowly started to rub up and down. She heard Bill’s breath exhale, but then felt his lips burning a path along her neck. The more Sam stroked his cock the more he reciprocated and soon Sam found herself offering soft moans of pleasure. Her breasts had now been released from her bra and she now accepted his lips searing the flesh about her nipples. There was no questioning her actions now; for Sam slowly pushed Bill away turning him in the process until his legs encountered the first step to the helipad walkway. She then lowered herself to her knees, opened and discarded the Santa belt, and grasped the waist of Bill’s slacks. With one rapid tug the slacks collected at his ankles while his cock bobbed like a fisherman’s pole. Slowly now Sam grasped that hot member then with a tiny shove forced Bill to sit upon the step. For just a moment Sam studied Bill’s face beyond the Santa guise, then slowly began stroking the hot member between both hands. Up and down, up and down. She watched the reactions to each stroke, watched as his eyes closed, and as his lips parted. Unlike her own reactions Bill’s were less expressive, yet it seemed as though through those parted lips moans were being silently expressed. She watched as Bill’s tongue passed through his lips, then ever so softly curled to explore the contours of his upper lip before slipping back inside. It struck her suddenly as the most sensuous act she had ever witnessed and thus wondered what other reactions she could provoke.

Delicately Sam curled a hand around the bulbous head of Bill’s cock then rolled it around and around as her other hand stroked up and down. Bill’s legs stiffened for a moment then seemed to relax as he became accustomed to the sensation yet Sam was not done. Now as her hand rolled around, and around the top she started occasionally slipping it down the shaft as well and after three such strokes she covered the head with her warm lips instead. Bill’s whole body stiffened at that sensation, and Sam heard the long gasp, which preceded Bill’s hips rocking gently up and down. She knew without looking that he was enjoying this, she could feel how the head seemed to swell to an even greater size within the warm confines of her mouth. Slowly she tried exploring lower, licking, sucking, and teasing as she went. All the while Bill’s hips rocked up and down increasing in rhythm until at last Bill surprised her. His hands reached out and cupped her head, and suddenly she braced herself for a wild onslaught yet instead he gently lifted her from his glistening hot member. Sam looked at him with a mixture of confusion and surprise in her eyes, but as his hands began drawing her back to a standing position again. Now they caressed the contours of her body seeking out some unexplored particle until at last they settled upon her panties. For once Sam understood, today he wanted to be inside her instead of within her mouth. No matter how long she had known him she knew she’d never understand. Each time they had sex in the past he had wanted what she offered today freely, and yet today he wanted something else.

Allowing her panties to be removed Sam then stepped forward yet Bill caressed up the outside of her thighs then applied a tiny pressure. She knew he wanted her to turn, and allowed this, then felt as he guided her back into his lap. Slowly as Sam sank into Bill’s lap she felt his cock pressing against her. She wanted to open her legs and force that hot member inside yet Bill was determined to take this slow and in the end when the head slipped past the velvety portals Sam understood. His cock felt so much bigger this way; so hard, long, and tight within her. At first they began a slow cautious rhythm, but very quickly it continued increasing in intensity until at last the sounds of their moans, screams, and breathing out weighted the sounds of their bodies.

Bill’s hands wrapped around Sam’s breasts and where delicately squeezing. Sliding again, and again, from the base up to the hard nipples, yet he never squeezed or pressured those tender buds in the least. Sam meanwhile had placed both her hands on the step beside Bill’s body and used them as a pivot point so her body could thrust and grind. Soon she felt the rippling effect of her leg muscles, a precursor to her pending orgasm, and it seemed as though Bill too had become aware. For now Bill’s fingers began teasing Sam’s nipples directly. Squeezing, rolling, and tugging on them in an effort to further increase Sam’s pleasure. She heard herself scream out as the first wave of her orgasm started and had arched her back and body till only the tip of Bill’s hard cock remained inside her. Then Bill used his fingernails to drag hotly up the sides of both nipples and Sam’s body convulsed and slammed back down on him. Instantly another wave began, then swelled to seemingly tidal wave proportions, when Bill’s own cock exploded deep inside. Sam’s body shuddered, yet she held on, remaining with Bill’s cock deep inside, and allowed those sweet jerking pulsations to drive their pleasure. His lips were again setting fire to her neck, while his own breathing was now noticeably short and hard. Sam wished she could kiss him, yet was unwilling to give up her pleasurable perch, and thus remained molded to Bill’s form. She closed her eyes and relished the experience allowing Bill’s hands to glide and caress.

Sam had no idea how long she stayed there, and in fact couldn’t have cared less, the only thing she wanted was for this feeling to remain. Slowly she opened her eyes, and stared into the emptiness about them. At first it struck her as curious that she was not gazing up at the stars, then realized that the flood lights of the helipad were simply too bright to allow it. Perhaps some day Sam thought, she could re-experience this with Bill upon a beach, where the darkness could envelop them and the stars would wink knowingly at their passion.

Slowly Sam arched her back and stretched her arms back in a long fluid motion, which perhaps might well have seemed angelic. Then her head slipped from Bill’s chest and rolled forward until at last her body was straight. Smiling Sam then turned and straddled his legs while she kissed him again and again, allowing his hands to roam freely along her thighs. She knew before she even pulled the beard away this was not Bill. She had known it seemed since the beginning, yet even now it did not seem to matter. This man had given her a gift, one that she might well regret later, but for now that gift was cherished. Together Sam and this man kissed and caressed each other for a few more minutes then without so much as a word between them parted.

Back at home Sam showered, slipped into her favorite silk robe, and waited for Bill’s return. She knew he’d not be pleased that she missed the party, but knew also that would pale, once she explained why. She knew there was a great risk in what she wanted to relate, yet the more she thought about it the more it became necessary. As hour after hour passed, Sam began replaying the teases, tortures and pleasures she had experienced over the last few days. She understood now what Karen had always tried to tell her, but more than this she wished to continue experiencing these,,, and more!!. She so loved how this day had turned out but more than that she found these new experiences filled her life with color. It seemed as though she had been living in a black and white world up until now, but tonight that world blossomed into a carnival of wonders. Her body, which had been through so much over the past week, was now free from the tension, and frustration it had experienced. As a result it just naturally seemed to relax, and soon Sam had fallen into a long peaceful sleep.

Perhaps it had been the sweetness of it, or the soft rhythmic tones, which now invaded Sam’s consciousness, but in any event Sam awoke to a darkened room. For a moment she just lay there unwilling to move as her body felt so good, so wet, so satisfied. So wet? Slowly Sam shifted an arm slipping it under her body and caressed through her soft fur. It was indeed wet, very wet, yet it no longer burned, or ached with desire. Sam couldn’t remember having a dream, and knew it couldn’t possibly be from earlier in the evening, yet the fact remained she was wet. Instead of harping on that though Sam was also aware of something else. Somewhere in the background there was a soft sort of murmuring, which as she concentrated upon it became clear was talking.