The Gift Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Scott."

"I want to make love with you, give you my fruit and at least think I can help." he smiled, that sounded awkward.

"Yes Scott," she whispered, running her hand down his face, "I would love to try and make a baby with you."

His lips took hers with fiery passion, they maneuvered their clothes off and she lay before him in earnest of his love. She parted her legs and let him slide deep with in the confines of her body.

She arched as he pushed all the way into her, and slowly eased out with precision. They moved in harmony with each other, slowly, methodically, carefully. They did not moan, did not hurry, did not rush.

He lay across her chest and cuddled her with his arms as he moved in and out of her, their lips tender and soft together. They came together, in delight and pleasure. Not one loud moan, not one scream, not one ounce of anything but their breath deep and the enchantment they held between them.

Scott thought he was dreaming when he woke up next to her. She was on her side with her back against him, his arm draped over her, she breathed deeply. He smiled thinking about how relaxed she was, compared to earlier that morning.

He was startled by his phone, and realized that it was getting dark. He rolled away from Emily and grabbed his jeans, pulling the phone from his pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where the heck are you guys? Dad's irate!"

"We're alright, mom's just resting."

"Resting? where?"

"At her special place, she has somewhere she goes when she gets upset or needs to be alone."

"And she took you there."

"I followed her."

"See, she gives you all the privileges."

"Mal, you guys were the one who sent me after her," she moaned brushing against him.

"Is that mom?"

"Yeah."

"She's asleep?" Mal asked to be sure.

"Yes. I let her sleep, she was really tore up about Erica."

"Well, you might want to consider bringing her home. Or telling dad where she is, he's really getting pissed off. She hasn't answered her phone in hours."

"I think she left it in the car. She may not have even turned it on. It took me along time to get her to stop crying."

Emily brushed against him again, rolling over to face him, "Hi baby," she whispered.

He put his fingers to his lips, motioning her to be quiet; she shook her head and snuggled down into his free arm.

"Hey Mal, she's waking up. As soon as she's coherent enough to talk, I'll tell her to call dad."

"Ok, but it better be soon, he's ready to come and find her. I don't think we want him on the warpath."

"No. Give her about ten minutes."

"Ok, I'll tell dad. Later."

"Bye Mal." He shut his phone and lay it on the nightstand next to the bed, "Mal says dads pretty pissed off."

"Why?"

"Cause you aren't home yet."

"He knows I take off and deal with things my own way."

"It would probably be better if you called him from your phone. Mal says he's been trying to call you and no answer."

"Well, duh." she smiled. Scott snickered. "Damn. Let me get up and I'll call him." She slid from the bed and walked around towards the bathroom, "Baby, run out to my car and get my phone, please?"

"Sure mom." He watched her walk away, her sweet ass bobbing as she disappeared into the darkness. He grabbed his jeans from the floor and slid them up his legs, adjusting his growing cock. He put his shirt on and ran out to her car, snagging her phone and returning to her side.

"Here." he handed it to her, she opened it and saw that he had called at least twenty times since she left.

"Damn it Eric!", she said fingering thorough the menu, "He is persistent."

There were several messages and she padded through them, listening briefly to them until she got to the last one. She looked at Scott and pushed the mute on her phone, "Scott, would you mind?"

"Oh, no mom, not at all." he got up, kissed her cheek and left the room. She waited for him to shut the door, and pushed the mute off and hit repeat on her phone, holding it to her ear.

'Hi baby.' Eric's voice was soft, he was crying again, she hated it when he did, because it was always the crushing point of her emotions over him.

'I'm sorry, god I'm sorry. I didn't realize that was today. You're right, you're always right. As much as I love you, I have been away too long. I guess I carried my grief longer than I knew.' The phone beeped and she went to the next message, 'FUCKIN PHONE! Sorry baby, please, we'll change things, I'll change things, I'll shift my hours, we'll go on vacation, I don't know, please baby, forgive me.' *BEEP*

She shut the phone and gathered herself. She was being selfish, Eric was hurting and she didn't even know how much. He had doted so much over her, she had forgotten his feelings, she only seemed to find hers, and those were at fault.

The phone range, Eric immediately picked it up. "HELLO!"

"Hi baby." she quietly said.

"Oh God, Em, Em! Where are you baby?"

"I'm ok, I'm just, I had to go somewhere and think that's all."

"Scott with you?"

"No, not right now, he was earlier."

"Where the fuck is he?"

"He walked outside to my car for me."

"Outside? Where are you baby?"

"I found a nice quiet place to go and cry."

"You've been gone for a long time. I was getting worried."

"Scott's been here. We're fine."

"You somewhere alone with him?"

"Yes, but Eric, Nothings going on, I just can't do that right now." She wasn't lying, it wasn't then, as it had been earlier.

"I'm coming to get you, Mal can drive me and I'll drive you back."

"No, we're coming home as soon as I find my keys. That's what Scott is looking for now."

"Em. Please baby, let me come and get you. I need some time with you, alone, away from the house, away from the boys."

"No, Eric, I'll come home and then we can go somewhere. I'll be home within the hour. Ok."

"Alright Em, please baby, be careful."

"I will Eric, I'll be home in a little while."

She paused, thinking about the day, "Eric, baby."

"Yeah Em?"

"I love you."

"I love you Em."

She clicked end on her phone and lay it in her lap, crying. Scott eased into the room and walked over to sit with her, holding her.

"Your dad wants me home. We're going to come back up here after while."

"You said he didn't know you came up here."

"He doesn't, but this is still our place Scott. We made Malcolm here." she smiled remembering.

"Maybe that's what you and dad need," he rubbed her belly, thinking about earlier.

"I don't know what I need right now Scott. I love the way we are together, carefree and sexual, but your dad and I, I love him, I can't deny that. It's different havening sex with you and him."

"I know mom, it's deeper with dad than me. I mean, it means... fuck, I know what you mean mom."

"Thank you baby." she kissed him gently. "Now, if you will help me change these sheets and air out the room a bit, I don't want him to smell of us here."

"I hope we can do this again in the future."

"Yes, I do too." she paused, "and Scott."

"Yeah mom?"

"Thank you for making love to me. Just because it's different between your father and myself, doesn't mean that it's just fucking between us. I love being with you, and what happened earlier," she smiled, caressing his face, "if I was lucky enough to conceive with you, it would be a blessing because I know how much you love me as a woman."

"Oh god mom, thank you." He felt the tears well up in his eyes, he wanted to lie there with her and love her even more, but knew he couldn't. "Mom, eh, Emily?"

"Yes Scott?"

"I love you."

She saw the truth in his eyes, the love in his heart. "I love you to Scott."

They held each other close and kissed softly, holding on to the moments they shared.

They changed the sheets and opened the windows in the room. She was hoping that it wouldn't be noticeable, even though they did not engage in heavy sexual activity. She asked Scott to please wash the sheets for her after her and Eric left, he said he would, he had some other sheets to wash too. She smiled, knowing.

She drove home, thinking about everything, mostly about Eric this time. Scott followed behind her, keeping his mind on the road, watching her taillights in the distance.

When they arrived home, Eric met her in the driveway and collected her in his arms. Scott parked the bike and walked over to his parents.

"Dad."

"Son."

Scott knew that Eric knew that they had been together, "I took care of her. She just kept crying."

"Loosing your sister was hard on both of us." He looked at Emily, kissing her lightly.

"I'm sorry Eric, I'm so sorry." Emily clung tightly to him.

"Come on baby, it wasn't your fault. Please, just go somewhere and spend some time alone."

"Yes, I would like that."

He kissed her deeply, making Scott a little jealous. She turned to Scott, kissed his cheek, "Thank you baby, for everything." she whispered to him.

"Mom."

"Yeah baby?"

"You want me to get that?" he pointed to her car.

"If you don't mind." she smiled, remembering the sheets.

"I'll take care of it then. You guys go have fun." he smiled non-convincingly.

"Why don't you call Tangy, you two need to talk."

"Yeah, yeah I think I'll do that."

Emily and Eric walked inside. Scott retrieved the sheets and took them to the washer. He smelled of them, taking in all of Emily he could before putting them in the water. He felt odd, felt like he would cry.

Eric and Emily packed a small bag and told the boys if there was any trouble, to call Eric's cell phone, he didn't want Emily bothered, and only call if it was an emergency.

They left her car, taking Eric's bike. It had been several years since her rode with her on the bike, and she missed it. It brought back memories of their first ride, the night she conceived Scott.

She reached down, touching her belly, wishing she could get pregnant again with Eric's child. It was nice Scott said that if he could, but she knew all too well that was out of love and worry to make her happy, not out of clear thinking.

They rolled up in front of the lakefront cabin and Eric pulled the bike to a halt. He eased his gear off and Emily slid off the bike walking to the side. He took her helmet and gloves.

"Just like old times huh baby?"

"No, we had to have a baby sitter then."

"I'm talking about pre-Scott." he laughed.

"Almost, we went to your townhouse and the back yard, not our own place. And you had a different bike then."

"Yeah, old dinosaur." he took her arm, "Shall we?"

They walked towards the door, Eric unlocked it, reaching in and turning on the light. He put their gear down on the coffee table and turned on a few more lights.

"Wow, it looks nice. You've been working hard here."

"Yeah, I come up a few times a week when I get bored working at the house. I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. With the boys gone, I'm sure it helps keep you occupied." he leaned over and kissed her, "so what does the rest of the house look like?"

"Come on, I want to get out of these jeans anyway."

She showed him what she had done, the same thing that she had shown Scott earlier. When they went into the kitchen, she saw the glasses in the sink, and hoped that Eric didn't notice. She almost commented about them, but he was looking in the fridge.

"Not keeping it stocked?"

"No, I have water and some dry goods on the shelf. I don't want to power to go out and loose things."

"No problem, I'll ride back into town and get us something to eat."

"Liked you used to when we were in Florida."

"Yeah, I think I can handle the Chinese take out on the bike still."

She was falling in love with him all over again. She saw the man she loved twenty-two years ago unfolding before her. Her heart raced, and she wanted to make love to him, like they used to. Sex had become just that, sex. She needed him to love her as they had in the beginning. That was what she missed most about him.

Yes, he was gentle and passionate, but it had turned into more of a sexual game than the lovemaking. Not that he didn't love her, but she missed him taking the 'time' he used to in the beginning. Like the other night, when he rolled her up in his arms and held her all night, after their massive sexual romp. She loved the sex, but she missed the man and the heat of passion he gave to her.

"Em?"

"Yes Eric?"

"How long you been coming up here by yourself?"

She looked at him funny, "What?"

"You said you come up here and work on the place, how long?"

"Since before Mal was born."

"You really wanted to live here didn't you?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"So, why don't we sell the house, and move here?"

"Where would the boys live?"

"Their in college, Scott works, Mal can move to campus, we can help them get an apartment if need be."

"I don't know, what about work?"

"That was something else I was going to talk to you about, but that can wait until later."

He gathered her up and kissed her, "So, Mandarin or Thai?"

"Whatever you feel like. Just bring me back a soda?"

"I can do that." He kissed the top of her head, "baby, you know I worry about you, can I say this with out hurting your feelings?"

"Yes, I promise not to cry." She knew what he was going to say, she had already thought about it.

"You were coming home from here that night when you had the accident."

"Yes," she held back the tears, swallowing hard, "I know. I hit that washed out pothole and slid off the road. I'm sorry Eric, I should have left before dark."

"I never blamed you for that. I should be blaming myself. If I hadn't been away on business, if I had been home, or even her with you, we..." she put her fingers to his lips and kissed them softly.

"Don't Eric, I've thought about that enough today. Right now, I just need you. And I am sorry."

"Sorry?"

"Sorry that I forgot about your feelings, your love, your torment and stress."

"You didn't forget, I did. I focused on you so much, I didn't let myself grieve, and I sunk into work as a result. But that's going to change."

She hugged him tightly, "Good, because I need you. I want my husband back, I want us to love like we did when I conceived the boys, I want..." it was his turn to put his finger to her lips.

"I'm going to do my best Em."

He picked her up and carried her to the bed, lying beside her.

"I want to make love to you, but right now, I just need to hold you, is that ok baby?"

"Yes, Eric, I would love that."

He held her close to him, taking all of her in that he could. He didn't need to be inside of her, he didn't need to be licking her pussy soaked from his juices, he didn't need to feel her clawing his back.

All he needed was her body, pressed against him, feeling her breath, her heartbeat, caressing her hair and face, slowly kissing her, committing to her again.

Eric spoke softly to her, nuzzling down into her hair, "I love you Emily."

"I love you so much Eric. I really do."

They lay in solitude for a long time. Eric's stomach finally growled and he took off to get them something to eat. While he was gone, Emily lit some candles and took a shower washing the harshness of the day away.

Eric was gone for about an hour when he wheeled the bike into the makeshift yard and cut it off, hopping from it and snagging the food he brought back for them.

He hurried into the house and put it in the kitchen, and rushed to find Emily. He was liked a schoolboy. He found her in the bathroom and she told him he couldn't come in, it was a surprise.

"I'll fix the plates and wait for you then."

"Eric, put on some Zepplin or something nice to listen too."

"OK baby!"

He went back to the living room and turned on the stereo, and then went to get the food. He thought about the plates and then thought why not do it like they used to and just eat out of the cartons, sharing with each other. That was when their love was young, when they had time for each other. He wanted that back with his wife.

Eric was waiting for her. He sat on the couch like an impatient kid, and then Scott suddenly crossed his mind. His own son had been sexually intimate with his wife.

Why was he letting that happen? Was it because she wanted the attention that he wasn't giving her, was it because she was just in need of what she had told him, to recapture that essence that she used to have with him, and now, she found it in Scott's youth.

She kept saying, 'he's like you, he's just like you, he loves like you, but you are my love'. Was she using Scott as a human toy to capture what she had lost with him?

It wasn't just his age that slowed him down, he was only fifty-eight, and as horny as ever. He loved having sex with her, and making love to her. He didn't always come like he used to, but he made sure she was pleasured at any cost, and she seemed to be satisfied.

Was she trying to make him jealous after all these years, capture his attention fully, like she used to. It used to be, he never let her out of his site, well, figuratively speaking.

When they made love the first time, when she conceived Scott, he loved her fully, with no regrets. The same with Malcolm, there was nothing blocking their passion. The night she got pregnant with Erica, they were having fun and had nothing to worry about because the boys were with grandma, and they were off celebrating his promotion.

Every time she became pregnant with him, they were totally in love, with no outside worries. It had just been the two of them. Suddenly, he understood. Their life wasn't fun anymore.

They had come up here every summer with the boys, and it was fun. They had come skiing in the winter, stayed up there, and it was always fun. They were going to make this their home, until the wreck. Then everything changed. He wiped a tear from his cheek.

Emily walked into the room, and saw his face.

She went quickly too him and down beside him on the couch. "Eric?"

"I...I'm...ok."

"Eric, I'm sorry. Maybe we should have gone to a hotel."

"No, this is our place. We built this as our home once. We should have been here."

"We made the decision not to."

"No. I made that decision for me, and made you and the boys suffer because I couldn't stand the thought of being up here, knowing all to well it was because of this house we lost our baby." his eyes were red, face littered with falling tears.

"No. No Eric." her voice was soft, understanding.

"Oh God Em," he reached down and put his hand over her belly, "if you hadn't been up here trying to get back there, or if we had just moved in here like we originally planned, we would have our baby girl." He was sobbing and holding her close.

"Eric, it's no ones fault. Not the house, not yours, not the boys, not our decisions. I am to blame if anyone because I didn't leave earlier."

"No! Never blame yourself!" He held her by her shoulders.

"Eric. Stop. It's been sixteen years, what is done is done, we can't go back and change that."

"No, but I can change things now. The boys are grown, we're going to sell the house and move up here. I am going to be with my wife, my love, and I vow right now, we are going to be closer to each other. I won't loose you, to anyone, or anything, including myself!"

She put her hand to his face, wiped the tears away and kissed him.

"Em?"

"Yes Eric?"

"How would you feel about having a baby?"

She looked at him funny. Was he and Scott on the same vibe link today, or were they just trying to make her feel better?

"I, Eric, you know I can't."

"No, we don't know that. It's been years since we tried, maybe we can go to the doctor and see about artificial insemination? I would love to see you pregnant again."

"Eric, I, I don't know. We haven't talked about this in years."

All the while, she was thinking about earlier with Scott, and his offer and their love making session. How it felt being with him, his cream entering her body, his seed delivering itself to her womb.