The Gift Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric reached down and stroked her belly, she felt the power of his touch and then Scotts, knowing that it was all too real, that it was possible for one or the other to give her a child. She placed her hand on his and held it to her, longing for him to give her his child again.

Eric stood, taking her with him, and then picked her up and carried her into their bedroom, making love to her, slowly, passionately. Strong feelings over took him and he felt them melting as one, like they had each time she became pregnant with their children.

Their love took them to a new height, passion flared, she forgot all about her sexual tryst with Scott, and focused on what her husband was giving her, what she wanted back all along and searched for within her son. Now, she had it with Eric again.

Scott called Tangy and she met him at his house. They slept in his parent's bed, making love with the sexual scents of Eric and Emily surrounding them, enhancing their experience. Tangy thought the musky smell of Eric on his pillows was incredible, and she noticed how much Scott smelled the same during their encounter.

Tangy took her time with Scott, trying to please him with the best of her abilities; Scott saw this and did his best to please her. They fell deeper in love that night, and after their lovemaking, he put his hand on her belly and remembered his mother.

The sexual encounters between Scott and Emily faded, as they found the lovers they needed to be with, but knew how much their expression of love had meant to them.

It had helped them find their way to the people who they needed the most. Scott never looked at his mother the same. He saw her as a woman now, not just his mother. Emily respected Scott for the man he had become, and the love he had as himself, not his father.

Four months after the encounter at the cabin with Scott and Eric, Emily discovered she was pregnant. She was traumatized. Eric had been out of town, his last business trip for the month, when she woke up sick and had to run to the bathroom to throw up.

She lay back down in the bed and debated the reasons for her sudden sickness. She called the doctors office and they had an opening and would see her when she got there. She hurried, dressed, and met Malcolm as she hurried down the steps.

"Mom, you alright?"

"No. No."

"Mom, what's wrong."

"I'm sick Mal, I'm headed to the doctor."

"If you're upset let me drive you, I know that..." he stopped talking when she handed him the keys.

They hurried to the car and Mal rumbled it to life, and eased from the driveway and down the road.

"Did you call dad?" he inquired after a bit.

"No, not yet, I don't want him to worry. This is his last trip, so, I want him to come home quietly, especially if what I think is happening, is happening."

"Mom?" Malcolm expressed concern in just that one word.

"Mal, you have to promise me you won't say anything till I find out for sure."

"What mom? What?"

She looked at him, fear and trauma, eagerness and excitement, embracing her face.

"You're scaring me mom!" he turned the corner by the hospital and into the drive of the doctor's office. He parked the car and let it idle, waiting for an answer.

"Mal, I think I'm pregnant."

He didn't know what to say. He was three when she lost the baby, and didn't understand why mommy wasn't around for awhile. And when he went to see her, she didn't look like mommy.

As he grew up, he heard the stories and understood. "Oh, mom." he whispered to her, holding her hand. She was shaking.

"Come on mom. I'll help you inside." Malcolm shut off the car and hurried around the other side, helping her out and to the office. When she went inside the exam room, he went back out to the car to call Scott.

"Scott!"

"Yeah Mal, what's up?"

"Mom's sick."

"Sick?"

"Yeah, she's really upset too. Maybe you had better come home. Dads supposed to be in about noon."

"Is it that bad?"

"Well, let's just say, she was shaking so badly when I got her here, she about passed out."

"I'm coming home, right now."

"Well, you'll beat us home."

"Did you call dad?"

"Mom told me not to."

"I'll call him."

"She's gonna be pissed if you do."

"I don't care, he needs to know, especially if she ends up in the hospital."

"I don't think it's that bad. But I'm still worried." he was really quiet, "Scott, don't you dare tell mom I told you this."

"Tell me what Mal?"

He cleared his throat, "Mom thinks she's pregnant." He heard the phone drop and Scott scream 'oh shit' in the distance. He picked up his phone again and Malcolm heard panic in his voice.

"Shit, Mal, you sure she said that?"

"Yes, I thought she was going to faint."

"FUCK!"

"You sound like dad now."

"You call me as soon as you leave the doctors office. I think I'll wait to call dad."

"OK." he paused, "Hey Scott?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think she'll be alright?"

"I don't know Mal, I don't know." He hung up his phone and looked at Tangy. "Mom's sick, I need to go."

"I'll go with you Scott."

"No. I think its best right now if I just go by myself; dad will be home by the time I get there. She's gonna need all three of us if what Mal tells me is true."

"What's wrong with your mom."

"I can't tell you that yet." he got up, kissed her and put his clothes on. "I'll be back later, I may be real late."

"Call me, I'll wait up."

"No, because if what Mal says is true, dads going to hit the roof, and its going to take me and Mal both to calm him down," he looked at the floor, "More Mal than me. He's probably gonna kill me." he whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'll call you." He kissed her again and grabbed his jacket as he went out the door.

Tangy ran after him,"SCOTT!"

He took his helmet back off and looked at her, "When are you going to tell your parents about me?"

He put his hand on her tummy, "Maybe tonight, maybe we should this weekend."

"We need to tell them soon, before I start showing more."

"I know Tangy. I know."

"Be careful Scott. I love you."

"I love you too." he kissed her, put his helmet on and was gone.

Scott raced home. So many things running though his head. They hadn't been together since the day in the cabin and that had been four months now. He didn't think she had gained any weight. Not like Tangy, she had a little pudge already. She and Scott got pregnant the same night that his dad took his mom back to the cabin.

Surely to god he didn't get them both pregnant the same day. He pulled off the side of the road to wipe the tears from his eyes. He took off his helmet and laid it on the tank between his legs.

He heard his phone go off and fished it out of his jacket,"Hello." he said all choked up.

"Scott?"

"Hi mom. How are you feeling?" he sniffled a bit.

"I'm ok. Where are you, Mal said you were headed home?" her voice was soft to his ears.

"I was with Tangy, she and I have some news. But were going to come to the house tomorrow together. I was just coming to see you."

"Scott, baby, you alright?"

"No mom. I'm scared."

"What about?"

"About you."

"Honey, I'm fine. Just a little bug in my tummy, that's all."

He coughed, choking on his own salvia. "Mom, I'll be home in about an hour."

"Ok Scott, I'll see you then baby." she clicked the phone off and looked at Mal, taking a deep breath.

"You told him didn't you?" He shook his head yes. "It's ok Mal. I know you did what you thought was best. Now, we just have to tell your dad." She started crying.

Malcolm hugged her. It had been a long time since he felt comfortable comforting his mom, but now, he felt it was time to let his guard down and show how much he loved her.

"Mom, it will be alright. I promise." A tear trickled down his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Scotts twenty-first birthday. He and his wife Tangy lay sleeping in the cabin that his parents had given them as a wedding gift. Tangy was six months pregnant with their first child.

His phone rang, waking him from his sleep. He suspected that it was his mom calling to wish him a happy birthday; instead, it was his sister Erica.

"Scott?"

"Hey Erica."

"Hey, um, happy birthday."

"Thanks sis." he paused, she wasn't her normal bouncy seventeen year old self.

"Scott, dad wanted me to call you."

"What's wrong?"

"It's mom."

"MOM?!"

"Yeah, she went into labor this morning, he took her to the hospital about a half hour ago."

Scott shot straight up in the bed, startling Tangy, "Scott?"

"Mom's in labor!" he stated to both her and Erica.

"Yeah, Mal is going to get Brendan, and I have Hayden with me. Mom was hurting pretty bad, it scared Hayden."

"Hey, I'll be there soon."

"Mom said for me to tell you, as she writhed in pain, to meet them at the hospital. I wasn't sure what to do about Hayden. Do you think she'll be ok, or should I wait until dad calls us to go to the hospital."

"Why don't you give it a little while, get Hayden's PSP or something for her to do, and maybe slip some juice boxes and a snack in your purse for her, she should be alright. I had to do that with Brendan when mom had Hayden."

"You carried a purse?" she giggled and tried to lighten the mood a bit.

"Oh shut up!" he laughed.

"Ok Scott. Oh yeah, mom says for you to be careful, and tell Tangy that she hopes she's feeling alright."

"I'll tell her. I'll see you in a little while." he hung up the phone and sat for a moment trying to clear his head.

"Scott?"

"Wow, I had this dream, it was so real, but, shit."

"Want to talk about?"

"It wasn't bad, but... maybe when we get home; you are going with me aren't you?"

"To see my new baby sister-in law, you bet!" She eased herself from the bed, Scott helping her up. He loved her naked, pregnant body and wanted to bed her again.

"Oh no you don't, I see that look in your eyes Scott. Besides, I have to pee." she rushed away,

He hurried into the shower, she slipped in behind him, as she did, he flashed back to parts of the dream, shaking his head.

When they got to the hospital, everyone but his dad was in the waiting room. It wasn't long before Eric came out to tell them the news. He came through the door and looked at all of his children, beaming from the newest arrival to their clan.

"You have a sister. She's as beautiful as her mother," he cried.

"Aww man, I wanted a little brother." Brendan whined.

"Sorry, tuff luck buster!" Hayden poked him.

Mal just smiled, Bridgette hanging off his arm. Scott held Tangy close, and rubbed her expanding belly.

"Yep, your next!" Mal told Bridgette.

"Oh no, not till we get out of college."

"HA!" he put his had on her tummy, "I don't think so," and smiled.

"Scott, mom's asking for you."

"Me?"

"Yes, she wants to see you."

He looked at Tangy, and back at his dad, "well, why me?"

"I don't know, she just asked to see you alone."

He swallowed hard, remembering the dream again.

Scott followed Eric to Emily's hospital room. She was resting in the bed, holding the baby in her arms. Eric and Scott walked in, and Eric walked over to her.

"I'll be right outside baby, you did good." he whispered. He walked back over to Scott, and patted his shoulder as he went out.

Scott swallowed hard again, and approached his mom. She motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bed. He sat, still very nervous.

"Hi Scott." her voice was weak, she was exhausted.

"Hi mom. How are you feeling?"

"Tired and sore."

"I bet." he chuckled.

"Would you like to hold her?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure." he took the baby from his mother and cuddled her close, gently caressing her cheek.

"Scott, she looks just like you when you were born."

He felt his heart jump into his throat, and his body tensed, the dream still very real in his head.

"Scott, you alright?"

"I, I just had this weird dream that's all, about you, and the baby."

"You're just worried, and getting ready to become a father yourself, I'm sure that it's just the stress."

"Yeah, maybe."

"So, the reason I asked to see you alone, is I want you to help me name her. Your dad and I, we threw a few names around, but since she was born on your birthday, we thought that we should give you that privilege."

"Wow, I... I don't know. I wouldn't know what to call her?" he looked down at the baby, thinking, "she's got such pretty eyes." he smiled.

"Yes, she has your father's eyes, so do you." she touched his hand.

He looked at her, smiling.

"Wow, I get to share my birthday now." he rocked her softly. "I always like the name Willow. But, Tangy doesn't like it." he whispered.

"Then Willow it is." his mom smiled.

"Really, you'd call her Willow for me?"

"If you really like that name."

"How about Willow Rose?"

"That is beautiful Scott." she sat up kissing his cheek, "I love you son."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott and Tangy had a baby boy three months later. He looked just like Eric.