The Gift Ch. 01

Story Info
Young wife receives a gift and a surprise.
1.8k words
4.39
39.3k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techken
techken
17 Followers

While sitting in my chair, after a long day at the mall shopping for Christmas gifts, I see you come out of the bedroom, dressed up like a naughty, sexy little tease.

A black and purple Bustier; tight, black leather shorts; black fishnet stockings and your birthday present from last year, mid-thigh high black leather "Bitch" boots.

I grin hugely and sit up upon seeing this outfit, knowing it means you are in a naughty, playful mood, as you come over and hop up in my lap.

You give me your impish little grin, and shyly look down at your knees as I look you over.

"Hmmm... Let's see... How did I get you to wiggle again? OH, that's right!"

I lift the hair from the nape of your neck...

"mmmmmmmmm" you moan in anticipation.

I plant several kisses there, along the nape, the top of your shoulders, up to your ears...

"mmmmmmm, yea, thats it!" and you giggle excitedly.

Running my lips across the base of your neck, my tongue just barely peeking out.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, god you are sexy!" you say breathily, as my lips and tongue touch your neck.

I begin running my hands down your arms

"mmmmmmmmmm" you moan louder.

Then stroking my fingertips back up.

"mmmmmmmmmm" as your breath catches in your throat.

I move my lips to your ear and begin sucking lightly on your earlobe.

"mmmmmmmmmmmm, damn you turn me on!" is the only thing you can say while my fingertips stroke up and down your bare arms, lightly.

I bring my hands back up and softly stroke the skin of your neck, seeing the goosebumps that have appeared all over your arms.

My hands on both sides of your neck, just below the ears, moving around to the back, stroking as I go.

Then coming back around to the front, with something in them?

'Oh? What's this?' you think to yourself.

You feel something run across the front of your neck, and hear a slightfrom behind you.

"OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!" you squeal, hoping this is what you think it is.

Handing you a mirror I had handy, you see...

A collar, made of leather, with a small d ring on the front.

"OOOOoooooooooo!" you make your pleasure apparent to me with another sound of joy.

Turning your head, you see a small padlock on another d ring, that is keeping the collar locked closed.

"Hhmmmmmmmmmm" you think to yourself as you admire it in the mirror.

Then you happen to see, the chain, hanging around my neck, with a small, Heart shaped key on it.

I reach up, and snap a long black leather leash onto the d ring on the front of the collar.

With a sly grin, and challenging glint in my eye, I say "Would you like to go for a walk?"

"yes" is your quiet, simple reply.

Taking your leash, I gently pull you to your feet, and start towards the door.

As we walk out, I call to the neighbors "Hey Fred! How's the wife?"

He does a double take, to see you being led around on a leash, like a pet.

Especially after the way you tore him a new asshole after the 4th of July picnic.

He NEVER should have tried to slide his hands up your shorts. At least not without asking FIRST!

You smile over at Fred, thinking to yourself 'I am SOOOO lucky!'

We walk all around the neighborhood, our friends all coming out to see what is going on, the men wearing a lustful, wanting look when they see you this way, the women mostly looking like they are thinking 'Where did he get that, and how can I get my husband to do that to me?' The exceptions are the ones that are looking at you like most of the men are. With a raw, hungry look. As if they would like to throw you down and ravish you on the spot.

Luckily, the neighborhood that we live in has no younger children around to ask embarrassing questions. The youngest in the neighborhood being a 19 year old girl and an 18 year old boy.

The boy is feeling especially frisky as he comes over to us on our stroll, and asks what all this is about.

"She is my collared pet. She will do anything I tell her to. Would you like to see? Follow us."

We lead him to an alley between the houses that is reasonably quiet and secluded. As we get to where I had planned us to reach, I ask him to sit on a handy trashcan. As he sits, I lift your chin so your eyes are on mine, and say "Suck him off." and let the slack go in the leash.

His eyes get huge as you instantly turn and begin undoing his belt and zipper to get inside his pants.

As you drop to your knees on the rough gravel, he looks at me and mouths 'THANK YOU!'.

After all the years of faithfully mowing our lawns, during the worst parts of summer, he deserved a nice treat now that he was of legal age.

Carefully pulling his quickly hardening shaft from his underwear, you lightly stroke the shaft, sizing up what it will be like when fully hard, wondering if all I will have you do it give him a blowjob. Knowing, that if I offered you to him, you would happily fuck this boy for as long as you were permitted.

You lean forward, and lick lightly across the head of his cock. Tasting the pre-cum that is starting to ooze from the slit. 'One of the advantages of youth!' you think to yourself, as you slowly run your tongue around his head, getting it wet with your saliva.

From behind, you feel my hand on the back of your neck, playing with your hair, twisting my fingers into it. Before suddenly, forcefully saying "I said SUCK him, Not PLAY with him!" and you push forward as you release my neck.

You open your mouth as wide as you can, and dive down on his cock, which became fully hard when I forcefully pushed your lips on him. Your hands, resting on his thighs, give you leverage to pull your mouth down onto him, and then push back up to the head. The saliva begins to flow in earnest in your mouth, making his cock slicker all the time, making it easier for it to slide deeper into your throat.

"OOOoooohhhhh!" moans Billy, the lucky 18 year old, as you begin to suck his cock harder, driving it deeper down your throat. His hips lift up off of the trashcan, but you push him back down, knowing that when I give you an order like this, you are to keep control of the situation.

With his cock buried deep in your throat, you begin to gag a little, knowing that you need to make sure you deepthroat him to force the cum out of his balls. Forcing yourself down a little harder and farther each time you take him in, you gag on him each time. Feeling his balls tighten against your chin, you begin to slide him in and out faster, forcing yourself to let him slide down your throat each time, gagging a little as it happens.

Suddenly you feel him begin to jerk, his legs start shaking, you pull your mouth back up to the head of his cock and begin sucking as hard as you can, bobbing your head in short little strokes, licking the underside of Billy's cock as you do. Waiting for his cum, wanting his cum. Anything to please your master.

As I see Billy about to shoot, I lean down and whisper in your ear "Swallow every last drop of it. You will need the energy the protein gives you, later."

With this encouragement, you redouble your efforts to get Billy to unload in your mouth. Sensing that Billy is worried about cumming there, I tell him to go ahead, I don't mind, make her drink all your cum.

That was all he needed. Suddenly, his penis erupts with a massive, powerful blast of cum. It strikes the back of your throat and nearly chokes you before you get the chance to swallow it. Spurt after spurt flows from his cock, shooting into your mouth, where you dutifully swallow it, as you were ordered to.

As his shaft finishes erupting, you lick it clean, making sure you don't miss a drop. Licking the head and shaft, to guarantee it. Sucking the tip of his cock lightly to make sure that you have gotten all the cum he has to give you.

As you finish, I tug on your collar, indicating you should sit back. "Ask him how you did, pet." I say in a soft voice. You do, in your quiet, shy voice, asking if this pet sucked his cock well enough.

Billy, dumbstruck by the whole situation, just nods his head yes, looking like a ragdoll flapping.

Watching, I say that he apparently approved of your ministrations, and tell you to help him zip his jean, with your teeth.

Billy looks down apprehensively, as you take the zipper tab in your teeth and slowly slide it up, making sure to not catch any fabric or skin on the way up.

"OH MY GOD! That was GREAT!" Billy shouts.

Looking down at my beautiful pet, I tell Billy to run on home, we will be calling him in about a week or so for help on building some things for the house. If he's willing to accept similar payment, that is.

He runs off, shouting, "Oh, Yes, that would be WONDERFUL, whatever you folks are willing to give!"

I carefully help you to your feet, brush the gravel from your knees, looking at the redness there, before telling you that we have a little more shopping to do before heading home. I lead you back to our house and put you in the backseat, handing you your leash, telling you to keep it ready for me for when we stop.

You sit and put your belt on, straighten the leash out and lightly wind it up, so the wrist strap is on the outside of it. Then you patiently wait as I drive us downtown, to one of the seediest neighborhoods you have ever seen. You watch my head swivel, looking for a place to park, but keep quiet, knowing that is how you should be until I'm not distracted by driving.

As I find a place to park, and take off my seatbelt, you lean forward and whisper to me "Thank you, Dear." and take off your belt in preparation of my opening your car door...

To be continued...

*

Ā© 2007 TechKen

techken
techken
17 Followers