The Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
Young wife's surprises keep getting more exciting.
2.4k words
4.6
21.4k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen, What Am I Bid, For 20 minutes of pleasure with my precious pet here?"

"I'll give you 20 bucks!" someone in the back shouts. Searching out the source of this bid with my eyes, I look at him coldly, saying "Serious bids only please. The bidding starts at $100."

From near the middle a large black man stands, and offers $100 and the bidding begins. "$150! $200! $275!", the bids keep climbing higher and higher. Finally, after about 10 minutes of back and forth bidding between the black man, and a couple of the more prosperous looking fellows in the audience that push the bid to near $2000, I hear a new voice from near the back say "I will give you $5000 right now for the 20 minutes, with an option for additional time!"

You hear me step closer to the window and say "SOLD! For $5000! Please see the cashier for directions to the door here."

A shiver runs through your body. That voice, you know the sound of that voice. Recognize it deep within you. 'OH MY GOD!' you think to yourself, 'What in the HELL is my BOSS doing here?'

A few moments later, you recognize the sharp rap on the door as hers, from when she knocks on your office door at work. Being an advertising executive, you are used to dealing with powerful and influential people all the time, but this woman, the owner and president of the company you work for, has always intimidated you.

As your ears strain, you hear the soft click of her heals as she walks into the room after I open the door for her. Greeting her, I accept the $5000 cash that she offers me and tell her that you are hers for the next 20 minutes and that she can do anything she likes, as long as there is no permanent damage to you.

Fear stabs deep into your heart at that statement from me. She asks if I will be present in the room, and I tell her yes, but I won't interfere. You hear a chair scrape on the floor, then creak as my weight settles into it.

You feel a hand, softly trailing across your stomach, brushing lightly around your bellybutton before moving up towards your nipples. One nipple gets grabbed hard between her thumb and forefinger, and you feel her breath at your ear, warm and sensual, as she whispers, "You know my name, as I know yours. Do NOT say it out loud." She then leans back slightly and says in a louder voice, "For these 20 minutes, you will address me only as Mistress, is that understood?"

You nod your head vigorously, agreeing to what she wants. Hoping that she will be relatively nice to you, knowing that it probably wont happen. She is a hard woman to please at work, and you have heard that she is just as harsh in her private life, although no one really knows a lot about her life after work.

SMACK! Your cheek stinging with the pain of the slap, tears welling up in your eyes under the blindfold. "Did I not tell you to address me as Mistress?" She says with a quiet, voice.

Suddenly realizing your error you open your mouth a little wider around the ball gag, and do your best to say "Yes Mistress!" She suddenly reaches up, and pulls the blindfold off, letting the light blast into your eyes, momentarily blinding you as they adjust. When you can finally see, you see her standing in front of you, dressed as glamorously as she always is. Her beautiful figure accentuated by the tight clinging designer dress she is wearing. Her gorgeous red hair framing her heart shaped face, which currently wears a look of disdain upon it. Her light green eyes, staring haughtily at you, looking up and down at your exposed, naked flesh, a smile of satisfaction just barely showing.

I sit, watching her prepare to use you as she pleases, knowing exactly who she is, and seeing the deep embarrassment in your eyes as she sees you like this.

She reaches out quickly, and grasps both your nipples between her fingers, and pulls them out from your chest sharply, causing your tits to lift with the tug and pain to shoot through them. Squeezing them hard, she watches the pain flash across your face.

She then reaches down, and undoes the buckles on the ankle cuffs, releasing your feet from the cross. She walks behind you and slowly undoes the clips holding the wrist cuffs to the cross, then undoes the one holding them together. You slowly bring your arms down, and stepping off the cross, kneel at her feet.

She extends one foot out to you, and unsure what you are supposed to do, you glance up at her quickly, but not quickly enough. SMACK goes a hand across your cheek, causing it to sting again, with even more pain than before. "Did I say you could look up?" she says in her cold voice, "Don't tell me you don't know what to do while you are down there?" Suddenly realizing what her intent was with extending her foot to you, you slowly lean down and kiss the toe, the top and both ankles, before she slides the foot back away from you.

She reaches down and grabs your chin, forcing you to look up at her harsh eyes. "Do you know what it means to NOT cum unless told to?" Nodding your head in her hand, you quietly say "Yes Mistress." SMACK! Another stinging blow to the face, jerks your head to the side as she tells you to speak up, the men in the other room can't hear you!

Having forgotten about them, due to the fear and embarrassment of having your boss do this to you, you glance that way, seeing the 20 or so men all ranged in the chairs on the other side of the window, watching you with intently staring eyes. In that quick glance, you can see the lust and desire in their expressions and it makes you feel more excited and depraved, your pussy getting wetter by the second.

"Yes Mistress!" you say loudly, as she brings your eyes back to hers. You can see the glint of approval in them as she nods her head slightly at your words.

"Get up, and lay down on the platform." she orders you in her cold, harsh voice. You quickly rise, and sit on the edge of the platform, and begin to lie back, with your cunt facing your mistress and myself. "No, turn so they can all see your exposed pussy, slut!" You shift around on the cheeks of your ass, and scoot up on the platform to position your wet pussy to face the window, exposing yourself to all the men in the other room.

"Now, I want you to masturbate." she tells you, "but do NOT cum unless told to."

Your cheeks turn a bright red in embarrassment as you slowly slide your fingers down to your pussy, rubbing across the wet lips, gently opening them to expose your cunt to all the men watching. You can hear murmurs from the other side of the window, through the speaker in the room, as the men all move closer to the window for a better view. The sound of their voices making you even hornier, causing more juice to well up in your pussy as you slowly rub and stroke your clit and lips.

You close your eyes and begin to concentrate on masturbating, pulling on your clit hard as you slowly slip one finger inside of your lips. Pinching your clit, you begin to slide the finger in and out of your pussy, driving it like a miniature cock, slowly letting yourself build towards the orgasm you hope will come soon.

You feel your mistress lean over your face, and open your eyes quickly, not knowing if she was going to be upset by them being closed. She leans down over you and whispers softly in your ear, "By the way, that promotion to my assistant you wanted? Your husband and I will discuss it after we are done here."

You feel hope swell within you, as those words penetrate your lust and pain filled mind. She might give you the job! Or is it that she won't now? Your hope fades a little, as you work on your clit harder, sliding a second finger into your hot, wet pussy. Your juices squishing out as you press them deep inside. Moving them faster, bringing the desired orgasm closer and closer, yet knowing you can't cum until your mistress says you can.

You can hear the breathing of the men on the other side of the window, some of them only about 2 feet from where you lie, as they watch you work your fingers in and out and tug, twist and pull your clit. The plug in your ass is starting to hurt a little from your laying on it, pressing into your ass harder as you begin to hump your hips in time with the fingers moving in and out of your cunt.

Feeling the beginnings of the orgasm swelling within you, you open your eyes, and look for your mistress. Seeing her standing near me, talking, you say, "Mistress? I'm about to cum!"

She quickly walks back over to you, and leaning over you on the platform, she pulls the hand from your clit. "I said you couldn't cum unless ordered to. Don't touch your clit, but keep those fingers in that cunt of yours." As she begins to stand back up, she reaches out and SMACKS her hand across your swollen clit, causing you to jump and squeal in pain.

Your need to cum jumps several notches as she does that, and your fingers move quicker in your pussy, bringing the juice there to a white froth. But as the pain recedes from your clit, you realize that the fingers will just keep you at this level unless you can touch either your clit, or your hyper sensitive nipples.

You watch as your mistress-boss walks back over to me and we begin talking again. It almost seems as if we know each other, you think to yourself. Then you realize we do know each other, as I pat my lap, and she sits down on my knee, her eyes slightly lowered, as if SHE were the submissive one. You watch as I stroke a hand up from her knee to her thigh, stopping just under the hem of her expensive, short dress, and leaving it there, softly squeeze her thigh.

Slipping a third finger in your needy pussy, you begin to masturbate harder, hammering the fingers in faster as you watch me, realizing that I may very well know your boss VERY well. Intimately, in fact.

Suddenly, you hear my voice penetrate the haze of your lust, just as your orgasm was starting to build to point of explosion. "Time. This 20 minutes is over. Thank you all for your participation in the humiliation of my pet."

You hear your boss and I both rise and I walk to the wall and flip the switch, making the window change back to a mirror.

Your mistress of the moment walks over to you and leans down, grabbing your wrist, and pulls your fingers from your soaking pussy. Bringing them to your own mouth, she tells you to clean them off.

As you lick and suck your juices from your fingers and hand, she reaches between your legs, and runs two fingers along your pussy lips, feeling the moisture there. Looking over at me, she tells me that it was a good thing time ran out when it did. Because you were about to break the rule about cumming

She orders you to get dressed, watching intently as you do, her eyes wandering over your body. The look in them indecipherable. You glance at me, as I pack up the bag from the store with the things we brought in, and count the money that your boss gave me to be your mistress.

As you finish dressing, I motion you over to me, and indicate you are to kneel down at my feet. I reach into my pocket and pull out my leash, which I attach to your collar. Reaching into my other jacket pocket, you glimpse me pulling out a second leash, which gets attached next to the first one. I hand the one leash to your boss, and we both tug on them to indicate our desire for you to stand.

We leave the room, you carrying the bag. As we reach the hall outside the room, I grab your boss's waist and pull her hip against my right hip. She snakes a hand around my waist, letting it rest in the left hip pocket of my pants, squeezing my cheek right in front of you. With your leashes over our shoulders, we lead you out of the shop, to the applause of the men who had watched, and hoped they might have won to do as they had pleased with you. But none seemed disappointed in the show they did get from you and your 'Mistress'.

Your pussy still aching with the need to cum, we walk to our car, and your boss and I put you in the back seat. Coiling both leashes, I hand them to you, with an admonition to not get which one is which confused. I then escort your boss to the passenger door and help her in, as you see her limo drive by with a wave from the driver. As I come back around and get in the car, your boss and I softly kiss and you here her whisper softly "Thank you for that Master." as I start the car and begin to drive.

Pondering the implications of that statement, you don't realize exactly where we are going at first, until you finally notice that we aren't heading home. We appear to be following the limo, heading over to your boss's house.

"Oh, just wait, My Pet. You get to have a lot more fun with her now. Starting tonight in the dungeon."

To be continued...