All Comments on 'The Gift Exchange'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chastenchastenover 12 years ago
Didn't work for me

Somehow he went from being a nice guy to an asshole in just a paragraph or two without any foundation for it.

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
mmmm

mmmm very sensual, well written and fast paced, " chasten" has it wrong as far as I can see it is a story and a lot of men would have the time of there lives with a daughters friend who was 22, given half a chance, (I know that it does not happen ) but it is just a great read. I'm looking for more like this.

chastenchastenover 12 years ago
Hmmmm

I'm not exactly sure how I can have gotten my opinion about whether it worked for me wrong...that's an explanation I'd like to hear. I agree both that "it is a story" (not sure what to make of that) and that many men would love a shot at a daughter's friend. However, failing some psychic reading of my unconscious mind, I'm going to stick with it doesn't work for me since I didn't "feel" the cheating on a wife that seemed pretty cool.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 12 years agoAuthor
no point in arguing

I fully realize that some story lines don't work for some people, and i have a wide variety of stories out there for just that reason. I always like to see feedback but of course positive feedback is always preferable. That said.... Chasten has a right to his/her opinion. If it didnt work for you, that's fine. I hope you find something else i have written that does.

Thanks to all for your support on all my works.

M

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Chasten's point is certainly valid

He did go from a man of principles who taught young girls values to a horn dog that betrayed his vows -

Whether or not the fundamental story works for you is determined by what else you took away from it - the erotic story is fine the underlying failure of values is not - for many - no wrong answers expressed just multiple right answers depending on your perspective.

What is right for one is not for all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Julie or Jane?

His daughter has two names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Top Notch

An excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish this!

This is a good story and is different from many you have written. Please finish it.

grriz1grriz1almost 7 years ago
I enjoyed it.

The pictures this story created in my mind really got me rolling.

photogman18photogman188 months ago

This one feels good. As i said before, i spent 17 years as the only male GS leader and trainer in the coucil. I did all of the outdoor training and the girls teased me mercilessly. Never ended like this though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS