All Comments on 'The Gift Is Unwrapped'

by OnlineSlut

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MidniteSpankerMidniteSpankerabout 10 years ago
Deserves another chapter

Finding the Adult site was good, this one showed how humiliated she could get so now a third should be added showing her going from humiliated boss to office slut. Let her fuck, suck or otherwise satisfy the 50 or so guys there then put her on notice that she would be the office sex slave from now on and all she would be in charge of is keeping an appointment book of who was going to do her next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What next ???

This cant end. She needs to be serviced, and tamed by all the 40 or 50 party goers. I am sure she loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

cant wait to read the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Awesome, eagerly waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

i would like to humiliate my x tl anima talikdar like this and then throw her in the trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah!! But it cannot end here...

Well-written..

But the story should continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please complete this wonderful story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a great story.........you are a good writer.........please complete the story.........make ritu more humiliated and raped/fucked brutally making her pregnant....specially make her fuck with low class office stuff like servants driver and security,please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story , please write a third part, with her husband present in the scene where she is blackmailed to sleep with them while her husband is forced to watch and be a spectator . I especially loved the bra scene wre it is removed without her knowledge . That was so empowering. Felt like she had totally surrendered to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely story

What a lovely story. So beautifully narrated, while I was reading I visualised the drama. Ending the story just there was really brilliant. But this story end here. It needs to have a few more parts. She needs to be humiliated more yet not making her a slut. Please do continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Deserves many more chapters

Such a wonderful story. I liked the way it was presented. She was striped naked in front of so many guys but none had seen her nude body. I liked particularly this very sequence. This very sequence like situation should continue. She had the dream of being fucked on her own office chair. So, she wants it. But this sequence should go on a little longer and slowly she should become the office slut and boss at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot. Please continue

Super hot story. Please continue. What happened after the gift was unwrapped?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story is awesome. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous