The Girl at the Platform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It hurts more if you tense up.' He said. 'Your loss.'

He started spanking her hard, one hand on the small of her back to keep her in place.

'Nooooo!'

'For fuck's sake. I can see I'm going to have to gag you.'

He picked her underwear up off the floor. He rubbed it between her legs, then reached down and thrust it into her protesting mouth.

'If that comes out, you're fucking dead.'

He began spanking her again, even harder. She started kicking after only a couple of minutes.

'You've got a shit pain tolerance for someone with so many Marquis de Sade-worthy fantasies.' He said.

'What the fuck!' She said through the beginning of tears. She had spat out the underwear. 'What are you fucking talking about?!'

'And a shit vocabulary for someone who studies English.' He said.

'You fucking swear more than I do!'

'Aw, is it not fair?' He said patronizingly. 'Is it not fair that you're over my knee, getting spanked like a naughty little girl?'

Before she had time to reply he had thrown her off his lap onto the floor. She collapsed onto it in a painful pile. He grabbed the underwear and walked over to her.

Her eyes were smudged with make-up. A strand of her hair was plastered to her sweaty cheek. He reached down and grabbed her face hard.

He shoved the underwear in her face.

'I know this is very hard for you to understand, since you're clearly far more fucking retarded than previously assumed, but I told you to keep these in. In fact, I threatened to kill you if you didn't. We'll assume I was being metaphorical just this once, you dumb slut.'

He let go of her. She opened her mouth expectantly.

'No, you've lost your chance.' He said. 'You're getting something else in that stupid mouth of yours. Clearly it's good for fuck-all else.'

He grabbed the back of her head and shoved his dick deep into her mouth. He pressed it hard into the back of her throat, making her choke and her eyes water.

'Look up at me while you choke on my fucking cock.'

She gazed up at him, the picture of humiliation. He spat down into her eye.

Momentarily blinded, she gagged violently as he thrust his dick even further into her mouth.

He fucked her face roughly. Then he noticed her hand. It was between her legs.

'What is wrong with you?!' He slapped her face, hard. 'Do you not understand what's going on here? I can see we have a lot to go through. But that's enough for today. Don't want you getting too excited. It's not even Stockholm Syndrome. You're just a fucking little whore.'

He grabbed her by the neck, pulling her to her feet. He pushed her up against the wall. Her feet dangled above the floor. Within a matter of seconds, her vision began to splinter into blackness and she could feel herself slipping into darkness.

'Please!' She tried to shout, but only a small croak came out.

When she came to, she was already tied up.

She was on a bare mattress on the floor, with no cover. Her arms and legs were stretched out into the four corners. He had made her put on a white shirt, like a piece of school uniform. It had two front pockets, and into these he had put two small vibrating bullets. The tight shirt pressed them against her nipples. The skirt he had put her in was up around her waist from her squirming. Her pussy was completely exposed; her legs stretched wide open, completely vulnerable.

'I might come back and fuck you later. Try and think about what you've learnt today. Bye, you little idiot.'

He began to leave.

'Please don't leave me!' She cried. He hesitated.

'How old are you?' He asked. 'It was the one thing I couldn't figure out.'

He could almost hear her thinking.

'I'm, um, fifteen.' She said in a tiny, innocent voice.

'Hah'. He shook his head, smiling. 'You are so full of shit.'

Just as he closed the door he heard the shout.

'I'm twenty-one! But that doesn't make this legal!'

She lay in the dark, breathing deeply. The sound of his footsteps faded. All she could hear was her own breath and the buzz of the vibrators against her aroused nipples. She remembered his look at her over his shoulder as he left, a half-smile. Like the smile a conspirator would smile, a partner in crime.

Her arms and legs had already begun to wait. She wondered desperately how long she would be waiting for him. She started to imagine the tortures he would subject her to, he could keep her there forever if he wanted...

Who knows.

Maybe it was a nice story after all.

12