All Comments on 'The Girl From Hong Kong'

by G-String

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a slut!

The story is so damn hot! Wish I had a little Chinese slut like Cynthia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thoughtfully erotic.

This is a very thoughtfully erotic piece. I really think that there is enough in the way of sexual situations for several stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Stuff!

I almost missed this one with a rather mediocre rating and I think I can see the problem with the story. White guys didn't like it, due perhaps to inferior complex, as the girl preferred to bed with black guys who were perceived as better endowed. Black guys and probably those with an anti-racism complex didn't like it, as black guys were repeatedly insulted as nigger in the story. Chinese would frown on it, as they didn't want to hear that one of theirs craved for black and white cocks. As I'm not a white, black or Chinese, I have no problem. I find it a well-written and hot tale of interracial sex. Well Done!

zammzammover 8 years ago
chinese girls are the hottest

there's no doubt. and us gweilos (wai guo ren) aren't too bad either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userG-String@G-String
I started reading erotic novels when I was around 12. The first one I read was titled "Autobiography of a Flea" that I found in my dad's safe. An unnerving topless venture prompted me to write my debut semi-fictional story Yukiko. I trust that readers can tell wh...