The Girl in the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitesider
nitesider
17 Followers

Jenni complied, of course, and her thrusts became more and more animalistic -- more focused on pleasure right now. Immi ate it up, arching her neck back, caressing the top of Jenni's hair and urging her on. Brian cuddled up against the two of them and rubbed Jenni's bare back with his open palm, slowing her down just a little, helping her to settle into a rhythm. He wrapped his right arm under Immi and held her to him, too, kissing her cheek and softly suckling at her earlobe. She angled her head toward him, too, and Brian couldn't be sure whether she was really enjoying what he was doing or just treating her the way she did Jenni -- with tender encouragement and cooperation. He decided he could never know for sure, though, so he chose to believe she was happy with his touches.

"Come, Jenni. It's OK. I really want you to."

"Yes..." Jenni moaned and her body shook. Her labia twitched against Immi's, and droplets of her wetness trickled into the folds of the mirror girl's skin. At the touch of that, Immi exploded suddenly. Out of nowhere, she orgasmed instantly and intensely. Her arms clasped around Jenni's shoulders and fluids oozed out of her slit, mingling with Jenni's and forming a tiny puddle on the bed. She screamed at the top of her lungs: "YES!" The sound and her motion were so sudden that Brian, startled, pulled his lips away from her ear. At this, her chest still heaving from her sudden climax, Immi turned to him and kissed his mouth fully. Her tongue toyed with the insides of his lips. Her lips spread wide, pushing his mouth wider as if she intended to climb right inside him. Jenni nestled into the two of them and Brian took turns kissing one twin, then the other, as they giggled and caught their breath.

"I love you, both of you," Immi said, still panting, her eyes darting from Brian to Jenni and back. "I don't know how you made me, but I'm so glad you did. I'm so happy to be part of your lives."

Jenni sighed and cuddled into the tiny space between Brian and Immi. "Let's never be apart," she said. "I don't want to have to live without either of you. Is that OK, Brian?"

"Of course, Jenni," he said. "You know I've been into you for a long time. It's my honor to care for you like this. And if it makes Immi happy, and it makes you happy, then I'd love to be together with both of you forever."

Stroking the girls' hair, Brian rocked them to sleep in their disheveled bed. Tomorrow, they would have to find a way to explain the sudden existence of Jenni's "sister." But that would take care of itself in time. For now, the three of them basked in the supreme happiness brought about by their love for one another and the strange mirror in Brian's bedroom.

nitesider
nitesider
17 Followers