All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door Ch. 05'

by Kingmaker711

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In #1

Holy shit I'm viewer #1 lol woop

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
Epic.

I was aroused as I was disgusted. Bravo! Looking forward to your continuing saga! Thank you!

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 11 years ago
Damn

That was amazing. Enough said. Can't wait to see the sequel series; I'm sure it'll be just as good.

removed110513removed110513almost 11 years ago
Wow.

This was amazing. Absolutely amazing. There is no other way to describe it. I just can't wait until the sequel series. Please get it done soon!

TernomTernomalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

That was amazing. I kinda saw that ending coming, but it was still awesome! I imagine that perhaps he one day gives his soul willingly to her, to save her from starvation...

BlacklipsBlacklipsalmost 11 years ago
Read it all in one sitting

I love your descriptive writing skills! Story wise it's a bit unstructured, like you are making it up as you go, the top appeal of all of your stories are the sex scenes, if you could organize the plot a bit and not jump around so much + your sensual wording, you will make a top SSS+ author.

I also noticed there's a lot of transformation kink and lesbian sex too, IMHO a bit too much focus on F/F sex for a succubus story (there is blow job at all which is a staple sex act for succubi?) The core attraction of a succubus fic is the femdom, seduction, f/m, soul sucking sex on poor male victims right? but i'm not judging here, this is totally a matter of personal preference and it your prerogative as the author to write whatever you want, I guess I'm speaking on behalf of all readers that enjoys straight sex.

Speaking of which this brings me back to how awesome I find your descriptive sex scenes are, lesbian sex is never my thing but this is the fist time EVER i read a 6 pages long story with no bjs that focuses more on f/f than straight sex! normally I'd skip all the gay sex but your wording is just too good! Please try to improve on the story, keep a straight coherent plot and a convincing, satisfying ending (This ending felt lazy) and you're there, right there in the hall of fame.

p.s This story teased the fucking hell out of me, i was very very disappointed when the angels crashed in before Lailah has her way with Tom, thought it's time for some good old fashioned f/m succubus sex after the lesbian corruption scene but DAMN those party crashers! fuck you micheal! At the end i was so SO excited, finally some straight INCEST YAAAY, but no, suddenly he is a good daddy? and it just ends.... blue balls man, BLUE BALLS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you!

King thank you for writing this story! It was a different take on the whole succubi genre and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Tom's quick wit in some of his circumstances had me giggling quite a few times. I wasnt even in this story for sex. I enjoyed the depth of the characters and the world and history you drug us into. The emotional rollercoaster ride you took us on with the surprise twist 3/4 the way through the story was perfect! Thank you again for sharing this story with us. I look forward to reading your prequel/sequels! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Prequel!

I just read this whole story, and it is very impressive! Certainly gets the blood flowing! You should write a short one chapter prequel to this involving Tom's mother meeting Lisa, her thoughts on her, and her going over to Lisa's with her housewarming gift, getting seduced and falling into that hot lesbian sex that her son witnesses the tail end of in Chapter I! Nothing like a sweet lonely hot mommy getting corrupted lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was an incredible story!

I've always been partial to succubus stories,and had no idea these were here. What gems! I'll be watching your page with bated breath for future offerings,and once again,my hearty thanks!

eugene2keugene2kover 9 years ago

Reread this story again. Damn good! Hope you get around to writing the sequel.

EromanticaEromanticaabout 8 years ago
1000/10

This was such a wonderful roller coaster of a story. It was arousing, depressing,frightening,adventurous and strangely enough heartwarming. Never before have I been so invested in erotic fiction. I only wish I was a proper reviewer, so I could give this the praise it deserves. You're a magnificent fucking writer, dude! Please continue writing!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Well written, but...

For the sake of the story or maybe simply the case of normal modern ignorance, but there are NO, zero, none, not-a-one female angel in Judeo-Christian religious texts. People tend to diminish angels for the purposes of their writing, which is amusing, but in the end makes for a poor story. I suppose it all goes with the idea that somehow these beings should be made comprehensible to mortal man. Take Michael for instance. Michael is not only AN archangel, but the chief archangel. He is the vengeance of the lord, capable of obliterating mankind in its entirety, yet he's caught struggling against a mere member of the heavenly host (a member who according to all texts on the subject, shouldn't even exist).

I understand fiction writers like to craft what they think is a compelling narrative, but if you're going to base it in religion, you should honestly have at least a nominal grasp of the religion in question. So I gave it 3 stars because it was fairly well written, but there was a complete failure of knowledge of the religious subject matter on which it's so dependent.

EromanticaEromanticaover 7 years ago

Looking back, I can definitely see what Blacklips is talking about. I did wish there was more P.I.V penetration or Tom sex scenes involved. And there were times when I would look forward to a sex scene, only for it to be stopped (The ending was the biggest offender). It was necessary for the story to move along though. If Tom had sex with Lailah, the world would have ended, for example. My opinion of the story still stands. This was the best series on the site in my opinion. It's just too bad we won't be getting that spin-off!

P.S. Come on Tom'll fuck his infernally tainted mother, but not his fully mature,GOOD daughter. What gives? They should have atleast got the happy ending of getting to slam fuck each other. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Balance!

Too much of sex overshadowed the horror in this story. Try keeping a balance between the sex and the horror. If you keep portraying sex as much as you did, the excitement wears of and it comes close to boredom. However, you kept the story flowing though. One has to read this through once they start reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i kinda more people would more corruption stories like this. maybe with vampires or something. if a story has the main character die, i would really like what afterlife is like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Verbicide, I know this is "about 6 years" overdue, but, and with all due respect... shut up. When I (an atheist, btw) read this, I myself already knew angels in Judaeo-Christian tradition are always male, but given how much culture, popular and otherwise, has propagated the idea of a female angel, complaining that the author has followed in the cultural tradition instead of the religious one is pretty pointless. This is FICTION. "Harry Potter", while set in our world insofar as it is in England, is FICTION, but you don't see people complaining that magic isn't real, and so the series is terrible. (Instead everybody says the author has an opinion that she is perfectly entitled to have, and therefore the series is terrible. Not that that stops them from seeing the new movies in the spinoff series...)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story!!

Request: Would the wonderful author come up with a sequel, a male angel would be preferable. Or write up the same story but with a male angel version of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous